Small business owners BTFO

Pay wagies more money. NOW

Attached: RDT_20220822_1439381605136054436414817.png (1080x827, 327.12K)

good luck retaining employees. that's how the market works.

what are budgets for $35,000, alex

>I suck the dick of multi trillion dollar monopolies and don’t realise that they funnel all of the money into said companies so I’ll just blame small business

The market is out of its league

We want them to pay good wages too

Your post is within the league
OOOOOOOOOO Get roasted user!

This nigger is literally a glorified homeless man, all if it wasn't for the british government, he would caught aids by sucking dicks for a living instead of doing it for free!

An extra $25,000 per year? Is that all?

25% increase in labor costs is significant for most successful businesses

>if you have $66,560 that means you have $91,520

Attached: 1612345418612.png (960x876, 654.83K)

We don't want them existing at all

They should not exist and the reason 90% of wagons don’t get ‘good’ wages is due to huge monopolies and politicians who love cheap faggot labor as well

so form a union. so what if you don't have 50%, 33% can collectively hire a lawyer to negotiate salaries.

>unions in multi trillion dollar companies

Are you 12?

Assuming they work 8 hours a days 5 days a week
>Minimum wage is 7.25$ in the US, that's 58$ a day per employee. That's 1,160$ a month
>Give them 3$ more an hour that's 10.25$, meaning 82$ a day. That's 1,640$ a month
>To cover employee cost that's around 4,640$ give or take
>To cover employee cost after raise is around 6,560$ a month
>A difference of 1,920$
I might be missing some details but from the info in OP's pic this would be about right. Now my question is what the fuck is this guy doing with his business? Why does he need 4 employees on the payroll? Isn't he a small business? And on the offchance he does need 4 employees to do all the work there is to do he should be raking in the cash, but he can't afford 2k? Sounds like a retarded business owner with no money or business sense

inches? yep

>form a union and kick up to some fatass and the fed if you dont like kicking up to a fatass and the fed
Wat? How about no govt interference in people work/ money.

this

who said anything about government?

>hbdbomber
>shiddit screencap

I stopped reading there. May God punish OP for being a right wing retard.

>form a union
^

Based posters.
This is the correct mentality.

Assuming they make $12/hour what seems like a measles $3 is actually a 25% increase in payroll costs. Faggots who’ve never even been a shift manager let alone a store manager or ran their own business have zero fucking clue the number of bullshit expenses businesses have thrown at them. Almost exclusively because of excess regulation and government

>my business isn't economically viable.
I mean that sounds like a problem with the business, one that will take care of itself.

I'm on my sixth business, all have been profitable, but some just aren't worth your, or your employees time. Just because you have a business does not mean you're entitled to it being successful and the burden of that success certainly shouldn't be carried by your employees.

That is an absurd level of entitlement.

Discussing economics, or any other politics, with libsharts is a waste of time. It isn't a whole lot different than discussing said topics with a spoiled toddler.

Human resources represent about 60-70% of average business expenses. Most businesses, especially small businesses, tend to operate on marginal profits. This is to say, a small increase in labour costs can tank most small businesses.

> Sounds like a retarded business owner with no money or business sense

Business is hard and getting harder.

Unions typically can only exist with the aid of government enforcement. Unions are price fixing cartels, they use governments to prevent employer from firing employees that cease work and go on strike as well as prevent employers from hiring additional help during a strike. The point of a strike is a team effort between unions and the government to starve out the employer.

im inclined to agree. I own a business thats almost 20 years old. all the tools are basically depreciated and even if i shut it down for a year it would take a few hundred dollars to restart it and get customers again.

I just need to figure out how to get more call volume then i could even hire a worker or expand my business into other areas.

but lets face it. if you are selling fucking crystals and unicorns and shit on etsy how viable is your business really? compared to say someone who works on houses or something

Attached: apufields.jpg (1123x745, 460.43K)

>And on the offchance he does need 4 employees to do all the work there is to do he should be raking in the cash, but he can't afford 2k?

Some businesses operate on thin margins. Why should the business owner take $1900 a month from his own family to give it to employees?

unions exist because employees are willing to walk the fuck out

If companies are not prevented from firing striking employees, then they will and bring in scabs to break them up.
Which will lead the strikers to the realization that they have only one course of action: violence.
This is why governments have laws favoring unions.

Every time I go to interview with a small business owner they always give me a sob story about how they can’t afford to give me benefits, especially ones I’m legally entitled to

Why don';t the business owners just photocopy their money and pay the workers with that.
Thats' how Joe does it.