The year the whole entire world went to shit

Nothing has ever been the same since 2016.

This was the year when hyper-politicisation, wokeshit, progressivism and authoritarianism all went into overdrive.

This was the year after which the internet and real life blurred into one, there was no longer "offline" or "online", there was just one contiguous gay world controlled by social media which consistently pushes the woke agenda on every issue.

This was the year after which freedom of speech began to be curtailed like never before, the internet became fake and gay and controlled, and everything which is "offensive", "problematic" or challenges the woke narrative was purged and never to be seen again.

This was the year after which everybody lost hope, everyone after 2016 slowly but surely began to realise the entire system is rigged against us and there is literally ZERO hope of things ever getting better.

You retards were too simple to realise at the time, but 2016 was genuinely the death knell for human civilisation. You faggots were too busy jacking off over LE BASED TRUMP and LE RIGHT-WING BACKLASH to realise that everything you were doing was in fact just making things 100x worse in the long run. There was never any "conservative backlash", all that Trump/Brexit/alt-right bullshit just made normalfags side with SJWs and allowed wokeshit to conquer the entire world.

We need to perform some kind of spiritual ceremony to reverse the timeline shift and go back to the normal world that existed before 2016. Any religiously inclined people here know how to do that? If not, we're fucked, it's hopeless, nothing can change in this post-2016 Doomed Timeline.

Attached: 2016 was the worst.jpg (986x645, 67.92K)

XD WHAT?
2016 was the best year, actually second best year. Then came 2020, and holy shit it was better than 2016, it’s like a 2016 Part II, But it actually improved and surprised me.

Type 2008

You have to go back, zoomoid.

IT WAS HER TURN
YOU SCREWED IT ALL UP

Attached: 392-3924116_silverjak-crying-blood-rage-face.jpg (820x816, 188.9K)

Anono, relax. I was born in 1973, so i’m an 80s kid. I mean, XD and :) were conceived in 1982 by the ASCII system, which came out in 1980. So, you’re wrong. >:O

>all that Trump/Brexit/alt-right bullshit just made normalfags side with SJWs and allowed wokeshit to conquer the entire world.

HOLY SHIT, you really think this ahistorical gaslighting is going to work?

fuck off, you contemptible liar.

It was the year when the silent majority right wingers stopped being so silent and tried to push back against this faggot shit that had started becoming the norm.

I look back at 2012-2015 and I remember no one being so vocal about anti-liberalism,

I thought 2013 was the year life died

I genuinely want to hear why exactly you think 2016 and 2020 were good years and not the absolute shitfests that they were in reality. Maybe you're just too old to realise what it was like to experience those years as a young person, and see your entire future disintegrate before your eyes because of shit you have no control over. I wish I was born in the 70s like you so I could have experienced my young years in times when the world still made sense.

That's literally exactly what happened. Have you forgotten that in 2015 for instance most normalfags were getting sick of SJW shit, feminism, etc? Have you forgotten that when Bruce Jenner did his "Call Me Caitlyn" shit in 2015 that most normies laughed at it and made jokes about it, rather than taking it seriously?

Suddenly after 2016 all this mood of anti-SJWism evaporated and the world started turning more extremist-progressive and more woke, and all this shit like trannyism got made entirely mainstream and became impossible to critique in the public eye. So what happened? What caused normalfags to do a 180 flip from anti-SJWism to pro-SJWism? It's because Trump/Brexit made them flip the fuck out. I saw it with my own eyes. People I know personally went from in 2015 saying "yeah these tumblr SJWs are fucking freaks, we can't let them take over society" to in 2017 flipping their shit over Trump and the alt-right and panicking that "neo-nazis are taking over the world". Those normies capitulated to wokeism and changed their fundamental ideals entirely, solely because they were spooked by Blumpf and Bregsit into thinking it was 1933 Germany once again and they needed to "resist".

>It was the year when the silent majority right wingers stopped being so silent and tried to push back against this faggot shit that had started becoming the norm.
It's the exact opposite. In 2014, 2015, even the first half of 2016 I remember anti-SJW and right-leaning content being everywhere. Also, pretty much all of the popular comedy and media of the early-to-mid 2010s was edgy and very fundamentally "un-woke" by today's standards.

After 2016 it's like right-wing people don't even exist anymore. All media is woke, all entertainment is woke, everyone you meet IRL is woke. Like holy fucking shit what happened to all the real people? Where did everyone fucking go? It's like society just completely ideologically transformed overnight.

and finland was flooded with rapefugees from sweden. some grooming gangs and whatnot while politicians just staying silent while paid in shekels to do so.

the whole eu is corrupt as fuck, WEF is satanic.

Ask anyone who was active in the BNP before politics became an internet hobby, it was over long before 2016

The USA (and by extension, the rest of the world) has been on life support since 9/11. We had one chance to fix things in 2008 with the Ron Paul Revolution: freedom, liberty, isolationism and sound money. Instead, we elected king nigger and look where that's gotten us.

That never happened, "influential" people running institutions doubled down on the post modernism while the majority of people supported the populists.

I think letting Trump into office was to dispel the increasing belief that votes were manipulated and then tried to paint his presidency as "see how bad Le Drumpf is! Don't vote for anyone other than who well tell you to again!" They threw us a bone to try to throw us off the scent, but it somewhat backfired as we're all way more aware of what's going on after the fake 2020 election.

>After 2016 it's like right-wing people don't even exist anymore

I feel like they pussied out after 2020 or jan 6.
I agree with what you originally said, but to me it sounds like something that happened in 2021 more than 20106.
2016 was peak year for getting normies to join our cause but because of modern censorship, it will never be achieved again by the same margin

Now think about all the right wing figureheads and e-celebs that became famous in 2016.
They're all banned and gone now.

>before politics became an internet hobby

Oof do I miss the time when you weren't supposed to talk about politics in public because it wasn't polite. I also miss the time when internet mods barely gave a shit and you could call people faggots for acting like one. Shit, half the reason I only post here anymore is because you get banned immediately everywhere else for calling someone a faggot when they deserve it. When I was growing up, people got called faggot as often as a grocery store coupon machine gave you another coupon, now it's like you may as well cover yourself in gasoline and light yourself on fire before you even think about saying it.

I don't even really have friends anymore, not because I'm anti-social or socially awkward, but just because I almost immediately hate the woke shills everyone has become where you say "oh, man, that's retarded!" about something bad that happened and they act like you curb stomped a kitten because "that's ableism!". I think what I miss about the early 90's is the social discourse, those perfect years from 90-95 are the only time I found the public at large to actually be on the same wavelength as I am.

I'm so fucking glad we're too broke to take in rapefugees lmao

2016 was a fun year.

>the normal world that existed before 2016.

The world has been jew-ified for the past two centuries. Wtf are you talking about. We've never lived in the normal world?

I'll personally r**e you, deport you bakkk to hell.
Where does race mixing come from?
Answer: aryan whores are congenitally evil, tipped over the edge by kike propaganda (nigger bukkk aryan whore in every advert) to shitting out mulatto animals.

Normoids are novelty seeking cattle, THAT is why they're bored of regular faggots and now profess to support faggots that like to larp as women.

Every bad thing the kikes do to normoids has been earned 6,000,000%

2013 was not the beginning of current era

Sjw was not even a popular term back then. No one was really discussing feminism that much, gays couldn't really get married yet, no one was talking about trannies and none of this trump hillary bullshit.

What is censorship?
>UHHHHH L-LIKE NOOOOOOOOOO
>ALL THE NROMOID CHATTLE SIMPLY CHOSE TO TAKE ON THE KIKE SIDE OF EVERY ISSUE
>T-THEY WEREN'T PR-PROPAGANDIZED

Attached: 1653092002701.jpg (739x960, 71.47K)