People shouldn’t live in rural areas. It’s time to move to the city and give up your cars

People shouldn’t live in rural areas. It’s time to move to the city and give up your cars

Attached: B3DE2A04-4377-4AC7-94D3-C6A018C46C64.jpg (1170x1093, 477.63K)

Attached: 6A5D9C14-E18B-4BFC-BE11-8858B34B7EA3.jpg (1170x1390, 479.42K)

People really want to say everything but "industrialization is the issue" seriously getting rid of cities would solve most of these "environmentalists" issues.

kikes are gay retards

>he gets his way and rural areas are emptied out
>empty areas attract people who want to live apart and live however they want.
> we're right back to where we started
The answer is to banish people like this from discourse.

They do. They want people packed into cities but also an end to industrialization. In a nutshell they want everyone dead.

>In a nutshell they want everyone dead.
nah, just Whites

The answer is to make an example out of one
Thousands will be quiet afterwards

>see bald soilent with glasses in profile pic
>doesn't read

Attached: FYxJAKlXEAAi3QA.jpg (1125x1026, 256.63K)

That's nearly as retarded as one of our politicians put it:
Farmers have no need to live winters in the countryside. They can move south during the winter.

>that beard, glasses and hairline combined with those opinions
Obvious kike
All fields

Literal psychopath

>Aw sorry, you cant always get what you want
someone reply this to him and watch the annuda shoah go down

genuine authoritarian. He won't even address the morality of it, just says "too bad". Ie. he thinks he needs no argument, because he thinks he's automatically in the moral right.

If big cities had skyscrapper green houses with animal floors and didnt rely on flyover faggots I might agree.

Its another condescending twitter pronouncement.

Urban bugmen are subhumans. I've lived amongst them and they are weak, sad, and resentful people.

This image is pretty funny.
Unless you're a farmer or do work that requires living in the country you do in fact cost the environment much more on average.
Infrastructure being way more expensive, longer distances to travel, etc.
It's simply more efficient for people to be proximate to eachother.

It’s odd how smart they claim to be, yet are so naive that they haven’t considered how much I hate them and how close to the edge I teeter with burning desire to murder their entire lineage. Perhaps forcing me to be your neighbor is a mutually destructive outcome?

Well, thank God he'll never leave his rats nest and bother me lol.

>L-look here, I'm online and have an opinion about your lifestyle.

Attached: 1516313379769.png (483x470, 181.13K)

>literal jew wants to create ghettos of former rural dwellers
the irony, it hurts

op isnt involved in the thread
bail

Adam Kotsko would probably like to continue living.
Sorry, you can't always get what you want. Best I can do is a flaying on a bed of salt for your entire extended family. Sorry

Just try and remove me from the countryside and see what happens you elitist piece of shit fucking cunt.

You wouldn’t survive one day out here in the wilderness and when you show up, I’ll be waiting, ready to hunt you down like the filthy animal that you are. Your decapitated head will sit upon a rusty pike to act as a warning any other do-gooder urbanite WANKERS that think they have the right to tell me how to live.

>Chicago

what a cuckold