If you think you were right by being right, you are double-stupid

pic-related

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-08-22 à 21.29.06.jpg (625x206, 34.82K)

Ah yes it was a mere random guess, a shot in the dark, a hail mary, not to trust the companies that turned practically the entire country of USA into drug addicts.

>The Last Centurion is a memoir of one possible future, a world that is a darkling mirror of our own.
foreword:
>To everyone who has ever felt they were looking out over Hadrian's Wall while Rome crumbled behind them.

the author is an ex-paratrooper with a biology degree and in this 2008 published book of his he tells a story which main plot points include a pandemic spreading out from China in 2019 as well as the protagonist properly destroying an equipment depot hes in charge of on pullout from middle-east to prevent weapons from falling into enemy hands

>John Ringo is considered the originator of the anti-political correctness slogan "get woke, go broke"

Attached: John Ringo The Last Centurion.jpg (1217x2009, 673.14K)

>guessing
The manufacturers explained how their drug works. Notice the source on pic related is Pfizer. This explenation alone disqualifies the bad from being safe to use. No need to even interpret the hidden meanings behind their words. They're just saying it.

Attached: https___d6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net_prod_712f4aa0-28d2-11eb-b848-fdf4ce2e754a-standard.png (700x400, 76.36K)

>I don't want to have Alzheimers at 40! Besides, most flu vaccines don't even work!

Attached: John Ringo The Last Centurion Its an order captain and you WILL carry it out.png (472x1236, 204.17K)

clot shot adams is a afucking retard

I wasn't acting on fear at all, I KNEW exactly what would happen
I was acting on god given foreknowledge, reading the passage about the mark is literally what convinced me not to get the shot

Generally speaking most of the world knows Hunter and Zelensky are child predators and that Dr Fauci is a sick mad scientist mass murderer.
Theres a reason he and gates are wanted for arrest for crimes against humanity in most of the countries in the world Biden is such a bad case he can't even leave the country because he'd be immedietly arrested.
It seems like only the Americans do not know all these facts.

Everything this man says is cope
All fields

>le based dilbertman twitter post
unironically kill yourself

Sclott Adams at it again! He's getting raped in the comments.

sage

But before he said the anti-vaxxers were just guessing, correctly.

The fact you people even let these assholes keep talking this shit is pathetic.

his vaxx take was so bad it caused his divorce.

HAHAHAHA what complete and utter cope. Nigger, we were EXPLICITLY stating what was wrong with the vax and what would happen to those who took it. Those who took it were like, "Lmao I'm scard of catching a cold. Time to trust the hecking experts' science juice."

No, I was not afraid in the slightest. I simply got 3 Pfizer jabs and went home.

>we were all just guessing guys!
>but also I guessed right so I'm smart

Attached: bigmelon.png (2684x2406, 1.75M)

we're supposed to make fun of him you morons.

F
dunno if you saw the latest news about the vaxxaids... you got aids and cancer combo.

First part strange
Second part ok
Third part cope

I’m really confused about that first part though. That group was not scared of the virus nor the imposition of society. The other group was afraid of one, the other, or both.

Sure, I thought the vaccine was dangerous, but I wasn’t scared of it. Only people who took the vaccine because of the imposition of society were “scared” of the vaccine.

>entire country of USA into drug addicts.
~12% on SSRIs
~22% on opioids

Hardly the entire country

The pandemic is over. Enjoy your boost clotties, get your boost.

Attached: 1642190344270.jpg (649x506, 88.08K)

I mean, that’s great and all, but clearly you can see in hindsight that it was not the mark, right?

no U.

>scrot addums

Attached: kill yourself dilbert.gif (450x338, 48.93K)

>Sure, I thought the vaccine was dangerous, but I wasn’t scared of it.
you're not "scared" of the bullet someone wants to put in your head, you just get ready to kill him first if it comes to it.

The King of Midwits. The one rule then all. I kneel.

I knew it was totally unnecessary as a response to a coronavirus/cold virus, because I've been treating my colds for about 10 years and knew I could fight it off. It was a little tougher than expected but I predicted how I would beat it and it happened just that way.

Plus, I've got enough life experience to know that it was a psy-op/bio-warfare as soon as I heard the announcement, and what its purpose was. I guess I'm double-smart?

well, add in alcohol, weed, and ciggies, and I think you'll get damn near everyone. maybe no amish.

Yes not trusting people who have been lying as long as I remember, that's just guessing.

Also everyone is nano dosing all the fucking drugs being dumped into our drinking sources.

I occasionally watched his coffee talk show for arcane reasons. Scott was (or presented himself as) scared shitless of the virus. He also claimed he would be first in line for any vaxx that became available, then started dragging his feet and making excuses the moment it came around.

I wouldn’t even believe he took the vaxx at all if it weren’t for his extreme cope.

double lucky, and you were only right by double accident, so scott is actually still much smarter than you.

Lol, I wasn't guessing. I just used common sense and my perspective on history to make the educated choice not to get vaxxed. Only vaccine retards show this level of cope.

>Hurr durr I can't convince that I was wrong so I'm lumping everyone else the same group of people so I don't feel inferior or stupid.

Failing to come up with an analogy here, but it’s more like tigers are dangerous but I’m not scared of them because I don’t get into situations involving tigers.

Caffine and seed oil as well.

Fear of what though? Covid mortality for my age group was like 0,1%, being afraid of that is very hysterical and akin to being afraid of getting hit by lightning every time you go out

>I wouldn’t even believe he took the vaxx at all if it weren’t for his extreme cope.
his girlfriend forced him to do it, to board a plane.
many such cases, same thing happened to a "ferociously antivax" cuck that i know.

I was literally never afraid because I'm not a geriatric boomer that smoked all his life and is obese.

Guessing?

Do the people manufacturing the vaccine have a criminal record and a proven track record of deception for profit? Yes.
Does the Government pushing the vaccine have a track record of not acting in it's peoples best interests in the pursuit of profit? Yes.
Do the Doctors pushing the vaccine have a track record of promoting things that are harmful for profit? Yes.
Is greed a motive in producing and promoting the vaccine? Yes.
Has the vaccine undergone rigorous long term trials? No.
Does the vaccine stop infection? No, but they claimed it did. They lied.
Does the vaccine stop transmission? No, but they claimed it did. They lied.
Does the experimental gene therapy stop death? No, but they claimed it did. They lied.

Not one part of my decision process was a guess.

Not fucking one.

I didn't out think anyone because I knew flu shots are called shots not vaccinations or immunizations so when they started calling the new shots for a virus vaccinations I knew they were lying. It took all of 7 seconds with very little thinking.

Eh, it’s still a guess. Just not a coin toss like Scott is pretending.

Closer to buying a lottery ticket and correctly “guessing” you didn’t win. You really don’t know for sure, but it’s sort of obvious.

Ah, yes. Clot Adams giving us a prime example of the cognitive dissonance he likes to talk about.
>I am very smart,
> you are very dumb
>if I made the wrong choice and you made the right choice, it was completely by chance
>not because we both had information that we based our decisions on

Dumbass doesn't speak for anyone. just outright refusal from me. no discussion, no fear or taking other opinions or acknowledging coercion involved.

Where did you hear that? Because I doubt Scott said it himself.

My impression was Scott was just trying to get others vaccinated so the pandemic would end and he wouldn’t have to do it himself.