Dad starting to realize theyve been poisoned

The normies are turning

Attached: 0E5D9A02-A738-4A83-AE85-75F321872FB3.jpg (929x1454, 453.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ooy0GFMYafY
rumble.com/v1guz5t-window-is-closing-on-the-death-merchants.html
soa.org/4a368a/globalassets/assets/files/resources/research-report/2022/group-life-covid-19-mortality-03-2022-report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1660602119547642.png (578x552, 16.9K)

Fake ass text bro

Y'all 69 too?

Attached: 1642039423269.jpg (1024x929, 76.29K)

Shills already coming out because they know this has emotional traction and the possibility to go viral.
This scares them, keep going.

OP is fabricated & homosexual. Look at the clipping on the speech thingies.

does he know his son is a raging homo?

> It's time to be strong
And then everyone clapped

Attached: 1535760995073.jpg (656x465, 26.16K)

probably fake but based if real

Your dad wants to make you a man!
Bend over! No crying though

seems fake and gay, even if it isnt

that shit killed my mother in law who was one of the best people in my life. i'll never forgive them

>you're gonna make me cry
Do American men really?

>you mom constantly has covid too
Lmao utter bullshit

op is a fag

send him a george floyd meme but with his face getting knee'd by fauci

Keep dreaming, OP, and I will also. Last words will really be "This is your fault for not getting the vaxxine."

Nice MS Paint skill desu.

No, OP is just a raging homosexual.

Boomers never repent

This text is fake as fuck but i know this is something that is actually happening more. Maybe get a real text. Unless you are trying some serbian double-jew trickery, & making it seem like you are genuinely trying to shed light on boomers waking up, but then posting ridiculous fake texts to then make yourself look like you are presenting a foolish argument, intentionally. Shill thread.

10/10 larp

This. No one texts their dad like that.

"Son I am proud"
Thanks dad I love you too, they will pay

Kek

in the time it took you to post this cringe, you could have gotten two (2) more boosters.

Yes

Eh...I don't know about that. My mom had 3 shots and she's on her third round of having covid. There's certainly enough anecdotes of people who are boosted getting covid again and again.

>convos that only happened on a bot's mind

Attached: craiyon_135336_why__yes_i_am_schizophrenic__how_could_you_tell_.png (760x926, 949.43K)

tried to tell my mother of 3 sister who grew up with the sam hospitaler parents the same shit and she didnt fucking listen

You fabricated that conversation, you lame-ass.

is that facebook?
who talks over facebook?
It would be more believable if it was whatsapp or telegram

>It must be real! They don't use punctuation.

Fuck. Made me tear up.
youtu.be/Ooy0GFMYafY

cant be a boomer, my parents are immune to regrets and only go forward. even when their lifes depent on it they just move forward like lemmings. makes me sad.

Attached: 1656885490325.jpg (240x240, 5.85K)

My parents are still sucking democrat cock and doubling down on their denial

the vaxxies i live with are all sick with covid for the 4th time unironcially yet I haven't caught it despite living in the same house in close proximity

God I hate how boomers can only speak like they see in their hollywood films, at least yours' heart is in the right place

Nice larp with your m8s
Lots of (You)s to be had

Top lel!

Attached: Tales from the VAX.jpg (5746x5502, 3.7M)

OP is fake and gay

No, FB used a lot by boomers.
And whole families do comm this way.
This thread is crazy with bots/shills already.

No i told my dad if he got it i would punch him in the mouth. He got it so i did what i said id do. Now he blames me for him even getting it. Boomers are a disease.

Ummm, okay, totally happened!

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (200x250, 21.27K)

I don't really care that this is fabricated, I care that it's a shitty fabrication.

Trips of truth. Boomers never repent.

you are the bot retard kek

1pbtid

Hope your mom finds her health again user.

Attached: 1646329710930.jpg (558x554, 77.77K)

Attached: 1661178087642949.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

Ed Dowd, who's been talking all along about how this is shown in the insurance stats, did this interview:
rumble.com/v1guz5t-window-is-closing-on-the-death-merchants.html
The insurance pdf he refers to is this:
soa.org/4a368a/globalassets/assets/files/resources/research-report/2022/group-life-covid-19-mortality-03-2022-report.pdf
He highlights a chart that shows the spike in deaths directly a result of mandates.

why are women like this

>women
try again user

if you set your alignment to justiifed I promise it will work and nobody will be able to spot you, you owe me 25c

>normies
Wish there was a big purge in this site

>

Yep, nobody can create a fake screen capture

r/thathappened

Wtf dude I know Im both Serbian and Jew but this is too much put my cock outta your mouth you maple snownigger

Attached: 9f9.jpg (200x200, 3.69K)

this mega fake & gay. Boomers would never admit to being wrong even on their death beds.