Would you be willing to marry an Asian woman if she gave birth to a 100% white baby?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 12.24.41 PM.png (1154x320, 216.3K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 12.25.01 PM.png (1122x322, 190.2K)

I would marry ANY woman under 115 lbs

Sure, but I want a hapa daughter too

this

>but I want a hapa daughter too
Why?

Every reply you can and will possibly get from a roastie and/or simp/incel that worships roasties:
>you can't handle a white woman
>you can't get a white woman
>asian women love bbc spam.jpg
>laowhy's wife
>(((tenda spencer's))) cartoons
>i would marry a nigger before i would marry asian
>i would marry a coalburner before i marry an asian
>(((elliot rodger)))
>(((kelly baltazar)))
>makeup actor swap webms, but it's totally the same person, asian women are ugly
>asian women are plastic
>asian women are robots
>asian women wear makeup
>muh blonde hair blue eyes
>muh want my kids to look like me
>i don't care if a white woman isn't virgin
>muh white race
>kids will hate you
>kike
>chang
>you're not white
>shill
>if you like asian women you're a pedophile
>you're anti-white if you don't worship white women
>you're anti-white if you don't attack white men
>white men are weak and that's why white women fuck niggers
>kikes did this to white women
>white women dindu nuffin
>le reddit starter kit featuring a chinless male.jpg
>why do you like asian women?
>muh green card
>muh gold digger
>muh take the kids and run
>i think asian women are ugly
>muh china
>muh dogs
>muh bugs

Cope

Attached: 1636808879447.jpg (460x736, 45.07K)

a father must be the example for his children. settling for a chink is not a good example.

the only correct course for saving the white race is finding the best white woman you can, then knocking her up as many times as possible, and rausing your children as well as you can and being a good example

Attached: 1633383905928.webm (800x1040, 730.04K)

Just get her to wear eyeliner. Thats all hapa girls are, is a set of slightly different eyes. Unless you're a pervert into ugly brown nipples and labia on women.

Fuck a tight Asian pussy AND the chance she pops out a white human calculator? Fuck yeah

As if I'd waste my time on anyone let alone a slant eyed roastie

Attached: 1597766658328.webm (554x416, 389.83K)

Only if she had a tail.

Attached: 1649604465760.jpg (4000x4000, 1.42M)

I'm marrying my Chinese gf regardless. I can't remember the last time I met a white woman who wasn't either fat or covered in tattoos or both

I got my wife pregnant this month. Any tips?

This is the truth. Very white woman I meet is a rabid feminist with tattoos and a huge body count. Or their obese and don’t take care of themselves. I’m normally against race mixing but honestly it seems like Asian women might be the last bastion of having a trad wife. I don’t even know what to do anymore, I’m at the point where I decide to be a bachelor for life or suck it up and get an Asian woman that isn’t fat, liberal, and covered in tattoos with the dna of 100 other men inside her.

you MUST spend time with your children, almost doesnt even matter what you do together, but thats how they know you love them. they take for granted how hard you work, and all the other things you do for them. you have to make time for them.

other than that yoy have to live and act how you want them to live and act. they are little mirrors. none of that "do as i say not as i do" bullshit. if you want them to be good people you have to be as good a person as you can be.

if you do those two things your kids will end up fine.

Get a dna test asap.

this offends me
at least it was her weird desire and not someone using his own wife as a tleilaxu axolotl tank

Attached: .png (640x355, 313.27K)

only if the child was a girl. if its a boy, they must be 100% white or they'll NGMI

Many of these reactions are common and completely justified.

Asian-white is tragic. It always look like some sketchy mail order bride situation to normal people

Gooks get fat right after they get a white guy.
I wouldn't marry any man who play video games or doesn't have a real job

Maybe.
I don't have dislikes towards east-asian women, but a half-chink child is a deal breaker for me.