Should pitbulls and other large dangerous dogs be banned?

Should pitbulls and other large dangerous dogs be banned?

Attached: 447.jpg (595x360, 53.13K)

it's the breed, not the size. chihuahuas should be shot too.

American products in general should be banned. Nothing good is coming out of that cursed nation.

Maybe the pitbull saw her beak and assumed she was gonna do something evil eventually.

>nation

Attached: inigo montoya you keep using that word.jpg (625x625, 169.77K)

Isn't this the chick that got mauled by pitbulls while trying to have sex with them?

no, fuck it, it’s generally necessary, not all pit bulls are dangerous, and if they are dangerous, then they need to be euthanized

tbqh she looks better after

Attached: adolf hitler laughing.jpg (608x402, 28.21K)

Abomination*

ban niggers, gun and pit bull problems solved

Reptilian ass looking bitch

Holy based. Americoon btfo.

better

She was fucking the dog that did that user

yea that was her

Yeah it was her.

Shouldnt have squeezed that pitts balls. They are very protective of their areas

can't blame the dog

Attached: jokerlaugh.webm (1280x690, 2.66M)

No. Most humans (especially whites) should be banned from reproducing and be depopulated by systematic genocide instead, to fix overpopulation issues.

I don't have all the pictures but based on bodycam footage it's incredibly obvious. Her clothes were off, which granted I guess that's possible in a mauling BUT her clothes were NOT torn. In addition, she alleges she was attacked the moment she walked in the door BUT the only blood near the door is from the dogs feet when they run up to the door towards EMS and police. While the majority of the blood is on the carpet in front of the dog bed

Story anywhere or are you just being a faggot?

see what I said here But by going through the bodycam footage I don't really see her story holding up to scrutiny. How many dog maulings do you know that end with the dog taking off her clothes and folding them and NOT tearing them.

What is she a jew or something? Why cover for her?

Because it's a tragic story of a young woman with her face torn off by a rescue pitball and she's becoming a body positivity (((influencer))). What plays better towards normies? This young innocent girl pushes through adversity and inspires others or a whore got what she deserved? And IIRC she MIGHT be Jewish, but I don't know for certain I'll start looking it up now. Also her boyfriend looks 100% like a cuck who would be into her fucking dogs

Attached: 1660897859720735.png (784x679, 182.59K)

>BRING ME HANNIBAL LECTER

Attached: 1660988247465575.png (679x552, 131.64K)

Attached: 1661080413270709.png (1156x1151, 437.64K)

>ban anything british or american
incredibly based

No, just pitbulls. Regulate niggers. Emancipate gunz.

Attached: 1659896228292754.jpg (240x240, 16.17K)

Euthanize all pitbulls, and their owners.

No.
Everyone must carry a gun at all times

No
If you arent a man enough to control/raise your dog properly dont get a pitbull, get a chihuaua

You again?
Is she your ex? Did she once refused to touch your pee pee?
Now you will proceed to post with a vpn pretendin to be multiple diff people. You will attempt time and time again to meme this girl into a dog fucker.
It's not funny. It's just sad and pathetic.
You really need to stop lusting about pitbulls

Ayo I hate dogs

She was fucking that dog user

Attached: 1660813888675894.png (654x2744, 278.71K)

>Should pitbulls and other large dangerous dogs be banned?

No

Attached: pitbull.jpg (992x558, 81.9K)

Attached: 1660723087215092.png (644x1111, 139.85K)

Just tell me why she was naked And her clothes were folded

Maybe she shouldn't have tried to rape them

Yes. Same idiot. Claiming the same nonsense and just flat out lies.
What did she ever do to you?
Or is this just a general hatred of all women?
Why focus your hate on her though?
I don't get why someone would look at a human with a totally mauled face and go "lol. Let's meme this girl into a dogfucker'.
Are you another girl who is jealous this ugly girl has a bf and you don't?
What's the point in any of it?

No but the moment they attack someone they should be killed instantly without any consequences and their owner should be accused of the crime that pitbull did like it was him that did it.

How many babies that thing ate
Imagine the carnage if it gets angry
Whole hood will get fucked up fr

Attached: 1660210764249147.png (634x716, 75.59K)