Secret Societies and Conspiracy Theories (Political)

Do you have any interesting information or videos

Attached: 1-from-darkness-to-light-freemason-art.jpg (670x900, 184.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/operation-neptune-spear-the-supposed-killing-of-osama-bin-laden-may-2-2011/
youtu.be/sa5gOdPL_IE
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZS5eBuokwc&list=PLACixZkUG8sp68BEtZe0MuC3qZCX7oYf_&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=-FJs6iO3ARc
youtube.com/watch?v=WCZN0kO_J0w
youtube.com/watch?v=erqc26SA72M
youtu.be/IRt5cnQGPC4
youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
archive.org/details/ahnenerbevrilthule
youtube.com/watch?v=kE8ZL1PlfJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gematriaeffect.news/operation-neptune-spear-the-supposed-killing-of-osama-bin-laden-may-2-2011/
youtu.be/sa5gOdPL_IE

Secret Societies were interesting as a teen.

Maybe THEY have a clue of how the world works.

But nope. They seem to take drugs, and worship elves.

If I'ma deal with elves, I'ma play as them in video games - not worship them as deities.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZS5eBuokwc&list=PLACixZkUG8sp68BEtZe0MuC3qZCX7oYf_&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=-FJs6iO3ARc
youtube.com/watch?v=WCZN0kO_J0w
youtube.com/watch?v=erqc26SA72M

I think these are worth listening to. A bit slow but if you're interested in the subject there's a lot of really good information in these lectures.

Freemasonrywatch has a lot about your mafia of sandniggers.

I personally blame my first redpill on a poorly animated video where a dude explained how banks are fucked up and who the Rothschilds were (though he called them the Red Shield Bank for some reason). I saw it years ago and never saw it again so I wonder what happened to it. Pretty sure the banks stole the dudes dog.

They're literal cock suckers. They literally fuck each other. Lmfao.

Spoilers: It's all cover for the jews.

Attached: muh freemasons.jpg (564x635, 54.83K)

My hedge fund is literally a black box, fuckers and their proprietary information.

All of the "death camps" seem to be from Soviet-occupied Poland...

You wouldn't trust a communist, would you?

Attached: 450412-D-D0441-0087.jpg (581x400, 78.94K)

youtu.be/IRt5cnQGPC4

Check out the Collin's Elite.

Secret societies are bullshit it's the glowies boogie man to keep you guess what the military black budget is being funneled into

okay newfag go lurk for 5 years and never post again you dumb faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
>Earth is under alien occupation and the human race has been conditioned for slavery, unable to think for itself or disobey an order.

Ever heard of GamerGate?

Attached: events leading up to gamergate.png (1051x332, 83.3K)

No? Well now you know why not.

Attached: gamergate, digra and darpa.jpg (1280x6477, 970.67K)

You didn't think it stopped there, did you?

Attached: gamergate, from corruption to conspiracy.jpg (1840x4672, 1.43M)

archive.org/details/ahnenerbevrilthule

People are so easily controlled.

Attached: geopolitical censorship, gamergate and you.png (1189x8256, 2.21M)

Not only communists, but jewish ones. The nazi party was also jewish but jews and normies will get more easily triggered by this fact.

The black budget stuff is used as part of the fake paranormal and crimes of those societies.

I don't know if my family is extremely shitty to the point of cooperating with jewish human trafficking then playing crazy or dumb, or it's something like that at work. Probably both.

I know the effeminate negroids here have access to it.

Most important thing that I never see being shared about freemasonry, most vital for understanding what you're dealing with, is that freemasonry is not agency, freemasonry is medium.

Surely there are some people in there who take its religious shit seriously and act on it, but they aren't reason why freemasonry is so big. Freemasonry is a perfect structure for networking parallel to official institution. It was always extensively used by European, British and American intelligence services for those purposes. Entire large political systems are run through freemason networking, and international affairs are performed through it.

Reason why it is convenient is because its structure is very compartmentalized. Freemason is limited to his level. It is possible to achieve very solid operation security by utilizing its degree hierarchy as normal command hierarchy.

As of its occult practices, they aren't really relevant. Like any religion freemasonry isn't singular entity, and moreover it's greatly impacted by local culture of nation where it's present.

youtube.com/watch?v=kE8ZL1PlfJc