Dear Ameritards

How did you find that the rest of the world DOESN'T give a single fuck about the retarded events of 9/11? in fact, the more retarded mayomonkeys dead, the better. Just get over it

Attached: pepe4khd.jpg (588x1024, 98.2K)

test

Fucking ice chimps. Vanilla gorillas need to die.

>doesn't give a fuck
>can't stop making shitposts about it

You'd think the cartels would have better things to do.

Give me a specific reason why you hate white people? Did the border patrol agents rough you up to much this week? This has always confused me seeing as most of the white people I've talked to irl were very kind,well spoken and mannerly people. What's your deal with them?

Attached: 67829373542.jpg (400x300, 19.07K)

Cartels are bored of owning the US retards

Attached: 52352BC1-7B72-4213-97A6-BA7B41CB05AE.jpg (750x417, 56.14K)

Awww were you one of the 0.025% of taco niggers who got sent back? Bettew wuck next time!

i don't hate white people, in fact im white. What i hate are the fucking retarded US faggots. I've been surrounded by them on the place i live and omfg, it's like talking to a retarded down syndrome autist and vegetable kid. Why are you so stupid?

>retarded mayomonkeys
>i don't hate white people, in fact im white.
kys.

Not even Americans care now

ew gross a mexican

Wtf. Border Patrol agents rough me up? They gave me a bunch of food and legal papers and a plane ticket to Boise. Where did idea come from that Border Patrols are mean?

OH, OOOO. Ok i see, whenever you mexicans say gringos, it’s always the american whites, not european whites or whatever land they came from, possible from your stinky spic buttcheeks XD
get outta here’

america will live rent free in the head of every man who realizes his nation's culture has been invaded by us
10 thousand year american empire, bow down because your people already have

The truth is most of humanity are nothing but walking automatons waiting to have their hands held by a percieved higher authority,and that by no means excludes whites,I don't have any reason to hate them seeing as I have no negative experiences with any,but I understand what you mean. Are you talking about those who express themselves like rap nogs?
>in fact im white
I've never heard a white person refer to whites as mayomonkeys before. interesting...
I was talking to the OP

>it’s always the american whites
yeah, the fucking mayomonkeys. Those are the retarded ones

Ok mexibro, i’m sorry for being a weirdo :(
>I hug you; you hug me. We smell good too

>mayoniggers
I don't think the USA is a white country anymore, Pablo.

Mexicans are too corrupt and lazy to have a functioning society. They require the scavenged scraps of their caucasian betters.
Is that what you believe everyone believes?

>I've never heard a white person refer to whites as mayomonkeys before.
it's because there's a WHOLE difference between the white retarded faggots from the US and the white Euros. Even the taco niggers here are smarter than those mayofaggots

It is not.

UK gave a fuck the Queen broke an old tradition to play our anthem for us at buckingham palace.

You arent white. Every single Mexican who says theyre white and then posts their hand is obviously brown, not that it matters but stop larping.

what i've been wathcing by living in here is that you are correct on this, but god, the part where you say that mexicans are lazy its so fucking wrong, i've never seen people that work harder than taco people, they're really impressive on the things they can achieve, not even the krauts work as hard as mexicans (they work smarter) But Mexico its a fucked up country corrupted af starting by their retarded neighboor. Still beautiful on their culture

I do. I'll never get the chance to witness and visit WTC

Attached: images.jpg (460x420, 29.9K)

Anono give him a chance, maybe he’s white who knows :P