HAHAHA

HAHAHA
watch and learn goyim, this is how you knockout globohomo, you take their shitty virtue signaling brand, subvert it, and then watch their tears stream forth as they are helpless to stop you.

yes, i will eat your woke icecream
yes, i will shit all over your woke agenda
yes, the palishits will eat it too, and pay extra
you will be helpless to stop it, and you WILL BE HAPPY

GLORY TO JUDEA!! I HATE THE ANTICHRISTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: file.png (789x1082, 778.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2022/8/22/us-court-rejects-ben-jerrys-push-to-block-sales-in-west-bank
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek

I'm very confused by this. What is the Jude's logic?
Or, you know, take the mutilated dick out of your hands long enough to post a link.

here you go goy, all to educate you:

aljazeera.com/news/2022/8/22/us-court-rejects-ben-jerrys-push-to-block-sales-in-west-bank

I dunno how US court even have the authority to do that

So basically the parent company will prevent reputational harm by repackaging their icecream.
Strange, doesn't really tell me much about the legal statuses of a parent company and their child holdings.
Thanks.

both companies operate in the U.S.
it will just say "ben and jerries" in Hebrew/Arabic(pissing off muzzies, epic shit)

Attached: file.png (640x1211, 428.07K)

That judge is silly then, if it's the exact same logo just in the right language for the area. I can only assume this is more anti-BDS law getting involved. Though maybe the parent company can do most anything with their contract, who the fuck knows.

This whole fucking companies moving out of countries to show suppprt and be political is just pathetic and retarded.

Absolutely nobody gives a shit about your overpriced frozen cow juice, there are 100 other alternatives.

most of the shit here is full of hydrogenated vegetable oils, only b&j is cream only without any goyslop

I hope you get beaten to death with your own sack of jew gold.

no, I will outlive you muzzie scum

judea and jews are literally the antichrist

>jewish US jewdicial system forces jewish ice cream company to let jewish country sell ice cream to Palestinians.
>jewish ice cream faggots get to pretend that they "tried" to stand up to israel but the White supremacist US wouldn't allow it.
I hate kikes

Jews will go extinct before whites
HAHAHAHAHA STUPID IMBRED FORESKIN MUNCHER EAT SHIT

Heh. Nice. You're alright, Moshe.

Attached: kek.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Based bro, thanks for the help in 48, enjoy some Judea and Samaria flavored ice cream, on me

>I HATE THE ANTICHRISTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>confused_jew.gif

Israeli friend, I have some terrible news..

Israel is part of the United States of America.

What is your end goal?

Moshe this level of legal jewing is beyond what my goy brain can comprehend.