Honest question. Do black people even enjoy seeing overrepresented on TV?

If I was a pajeet, I would not want to see pajeet women in movies. I’d want to see movies with European women because they generally are more attractive. Isn’t it kinda the same with with blacks? Black women are usually fat, bigger boned, and need to wear weaves to not look like gorillas. Why would you want to see them in media vs more attractive women? They say the movies you enjoy the most are the ones where you can imagine yourself as the main character. What are the political implications of Hollywood faking their acceptance of minorities?

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-rings-of-power-stills.jpg (1200x900, 306.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/u5HcFyyAiKVe/
youtube.com/watch?v=z1AP6blzO3M
youtube.com/watch?v=7aZqn4K5ZcU)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z87DSa5CSZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, they eat it up and demand more. It’s crazy to me, as I would be revolted by the condescension, same as with all the other shit lefty white saviors push to flatter the negroes. They treat them like retarded children who need to feel special all the time and they eat it up and want more.

>Do black people even enjoy being overrepresented on TV?
yes

Where's the dwarf queen's beard?

tv is not fun or interesting and it should made dead

bitchute.com/video/u5HcFyyAiKVe/

Crotch and ass crack

The first thing a nigger does when coming into money is dating women from other races and not his own. I'm sure the average nigger buck hates seeing his grotesque "women" onscreen as much as the rest of us, but he'd never admit it out of some false sense of black "pride".

>the movies you enjoy the most are the ones where you can imagine yourself as the main character
only worthless narcissists fancy that
and all faggotry stems from narcissism, always

The nigger ego is so alien to the White ego, you cannot comprehend it. The nigger ego would have it such that the ONLY people seen on television, in movies, in books, and in comics would be niggers. Because nigger egos are very fragile, and thus they see anyone who ISN'T a nigger on tv as reflecting their own niggerdness back on them, highlighting it painfully.
In short, niggers want to only see niggers because to see otherwise is to be reminded that they are and shall ever be: niggers.

This is a lotr meme thread. Dumping

Attached: 1661178713146378.png (385x421, 306.07K)

It's not about representation. It's not about money. It's about them taking and corrupting everything you hold sacred. That's all it's about and, with that in mind, they're loving it. They're just pissing and shitting all over everything while they give you the finger.

Indians aren't a fair example.
We have our own entertainment where we're overrepresented.
negroes have no media of their own own.

Attached: 1660832918185535m.jpg (1024x524, 60.88K)

pic related: prbly the best one, desu

Attached: 1643897678139.jpg (828x786, 358.19K)

Most people, niggers included, don't want any of this.
They'll mindlessly tolerate it, but the people who really demand this shit are a very small and very vocal minority of twitter screeching faggots.
It's mostly self-hating leftists and a few seething nigs,
but the diversity-hire feminist cunts who work in these corporations trick the execs into think that this is what the general population wants.

Thats how they keep doing this, and whenever they lose money those same marketing cunts will make excuses like it tanked because of muh racists.

>youtube.com/watch?v=z1AP6blzO3M
How can they watch a commercial like this (which got deleted off Toyota's main YT - youtube.com/watch?v=7aZqn4K5ZcU) and not realize it is all fake pandering?
>We wuz niggas driving pickups

Attached: pickups.jpg (3454x1902, 617.19K)

Blacks are overrepresented in TV as much as they are overrepresented in Newspapers - no one reads that shit anymore!

You gotta make good quality before people buy your stuff. Then you can sneak in your propaganda in an interview. Save the trees or whales or whatever while on Oprah.

But when your first thing is - suck nigger cock or racism. People will choose the racism option. They use entertainment to ESCAPE the real world and its politics - not have a round 2 of it being shoved in your face.

But this is just....Common Sense.

do you really think black people watch Lord of the Rings and Bridgerton? they're too busy watching Vampire in Brooklyn for the 50th time, or countless Nollywood classics. then again aren't they always on their porch or outside gas stations, so how can they be watching TV? it's not for them

Attached: nigeria-nollywood-film-or-movie-poster-war-against-men-H8PGDR.jpg (933x1390, 330.56K)

They do in Africa
American negroes just don't though

Attached: 1639516938270.jpg (640x480, 36.8K)

Wrong faggot, the jews who own Hollywood own everything else, including banks, they can literally just print money (evidenced by the last 3 years). Thinking things are about greed/money is a dialectic psyop meant to keep you in the cold war communist/capitalist paradigm. It has nothing to do with greed and everything to have to do with destroying the white race. The blotting out of Esau, destroying his memory.

It's a fucking mind war, a demoralization attempt directed at your brain. Ffs sake man I'm tiring of these new days and leftypol crossposters.

Attached: 1591192901175.jpg (700x609, 72.89K)

Attached: 1601866749813m.jpg (899x1024, 136.92K)

From what I have observed, African Africans tend to be far less annoying that American Africans. Like, they still have lower IQ's, but, they don't have the gang thug mindset as much and are mostly just people who live in horrible conditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z87DSa5CSZg

i just keep pondering what fresh cope the soclib subhumans will come up with when the rational blacks back out from supporting their narrative.

Attached: NOIDONTTHINKSO.gif (112x112, 637.76K)

N I G G E R

brilliant, just send them back to africa then.

Attached: 1655835842890.png (512x512, 245.14K)

Attached: IMG_20201005_175234.jpg (640x753, 87.02K)

>when the rational blacks
you hungarian you no nothing about niggers

>It's a fucking mind war, a demoralization attempt directed at your brain.
It really is. They understand human psychology and genetics at a far deeper level than the average person. They know that Africans bring about far lower "vibrations" to the area. They want them to mix with whites because they know the offspring will be dumber and easier to control.

This is a pro vax meme, i disavow. And the last was very normie, sorry

Attached: 1609650959806s.jpg (231x250, 15.12K)

LOL. Nice reply, you complete brain-failure.

>C'mon, mudpeople, buy our stuff already...
Feels good, bros.

Attached: 4aa81e11681dae87588466ac666ae1cd.jpg (682x1024, 141.67K)

Stop talking to yourself, pretending to be two different people, you pathetic loser.

So left - real actor, right - real actor, middle - painting.
Did they really have to use a painting because the real, black, actress was too revolting for advertisement?

>Asian looking character
>comes from a land of ancient mystery and tradition. Inspired by China and Japan.
>Arab looking character
>comes from a land of great sand plains and sunny skies. Inspired by Arabia and other places in Middle east.
>Indian looking character
>comes from a land of jungles, rivers and temples of many gods. Wears expensive ornaments and silk clothes. Inspired by India.
>Native American looking character
>comes from a land of great grass plains and tribes of many great hunters. Shamanism and ancestry worship. Inspired by North american natives.
>White character
>comes from a land of castles and knights. Religion and code of honour is very common. Inspired by medieval Europe.
>Black character
>comes from the same land as the white character. Not from a naturally dangerous land with ancient beasts roaming around that made them some strong a warrior and hunter race or something. Just randomly here and there from the white character place.

How could they be anything but insulted?

Attached: 7874.jpg (465x700, 44.73K)

Are you the nigger-novella user?
Writing style was similar.

It's black privilege.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Attached: Black-Priv.png (1050x1916, 201.41K)

It's a mixed bag. Some love it, especially the younger blacks. Older blacks aren't too thrilled seeing blacks fill in WHITE people stories. They'd rather see their own original writing, lore, and characters, rather than replacing white characters with blacks. They're smart enough to realize how ridiculous this is. It would be like white people playing Japanese or Chinese people, like in the last airbender or dragon ball z. it's pure cringe and those movies failed miserably.

Take for example Coming to America. Original black cast, black jokes, original story. EVERYONE loved it, of all races, despite nearly being all black cast. it wasn't copying another story like what they did with spiderman and made him a nigger.

Attached: 1561697922008.jpg (1024x751, 164.04K)

Dude, tga negrona make me kek everytime, is parody, a racist one. I love it

>Isn’t it kinda the same with with blacks?
Black here. I don't really care. Some blacks are hot, some whites are hot.
>Why would you want to see them in media vs more attractive women?
I don't watch medias to begin with, only read books and do interesting hobbies.
Although I am pissed off when I see them corrupt a story I am fond of. But they lack the ability to create concept.
>They say the movies you enjoy the most are the ones where you can imagine yourself as the main character.
No. The best movies are the ones who can make you dream and forget about the world.
>What are the political implications of Hollywood faking their acceptance of minorities?
Hollywood is filled by jews, only thing we should do there is execute all producers.

>t. black nigger

Attached: IMG_20220110_230202.jpg (936x1200, 128.96K)

Attached: file.png (1197x614, 696.68K)

From what I've heard from sensible black people, no they don't like it for the same reason the rest of us sensible people, don't.
>They're not picked for the role for their acting ability but for their skin color
I enjoyed blade in bladerunner, he embraced the role, same as Morpheus in matrix (first one as the rest was shit, regardless of actors in it). They owned their role and I cannot see anyone else in them now. But I can see a lot of other actors in woke garbage that would do a better job. Simply the woke actor is shit.
I know that's a chocking thing to read here but there is a difference between black people and niggers. One can co-exist and one want to watch the world burn. Gotta see through your Any Forums filters from time to time

Attached: 1634335490352.jpg (646x1024, 181.86K)

Attached: 1644995048632.jpg (1920x1604, 453.74K)

LOL the kikes are fucking upset I called them out on their kosher narratives, no you faggots I will not worship the Torah

that actually may be true because i was 21 when i first saw one and it was in Budapest but i feel grateful every day for not having to "coexist" with them.
but the question still remains.

Attached: Lovecraftian hybrid 2.webm (540x960, 1.75M)

They're not real leftists. They are propagandists for the ruling class using identity politics to prevent communist revolution and political economic revolution

Attached: 1638721899064.jpg (958x1106, 213.97K)

>the question still remains
if you new about niggers you would no why the question you posed is retarded

Attached: file.png (460x536, 256.56K)

This hits home. I just threw away a bunch of jars this weekend. I’m still suffering mental anguish.

Most of the time ive talked to them in public about stuff like this, they seem to agree it feels forced and would rather have original black characters instead of race swaps.

Attached: 1645003100913.png (637x797, 761.55K)

Attached: wazzupkiddos.jpg (800x900, 77.1K)

This ridiculous over representation in movies, tv and commercials is not up to black people.

Attached: ResponsibleConservative.gif (500x288, 2.25M)

I like it
I love it
I want some more of it

Attached: 1640992990833.jpg (1170x903, 507.2K)

This is why I think the Wakanda movie will flop hard, black men have nigger fatigue with their own women, there is no way they’ll pay to go see a bunch of loud, half Amazonian bitches.

Attached: 1642712946077.jpg (1024x859, 129.95K)

Attached: 1642718664085.jpg (439x680, 72.26K)

Attached: FH2pe_zXoAgKz5S.jpg (1200x1318, 151.08K)

>Coming to America

Aww shit, I miss those old Eddie Murphy movies.
Gave fucking Samuel L. Jackson his first role and starting his career in Coming to America!

Those comedies might have flopped in the US, especially the later ones, for being too corny and childish, but to the rest of the world they were a perfect make-believe fiction. And you were very happy to watch it, because it didn't lecture, it didn't berate you, and it actually tried to be entertaining.

And you could really support Murphy because, in the context of the film at least, he always aimed to portray a virtuous, brave and resourrceful hero. Gee, its's like he wanted you to judge him by the content of his character and not the color of his skin.

Attached: beheadhollywood.jpg (480x360, 30.38K)