Calls himself a patriot

>calls himself a patriot
>America first
>openly supports America's enemies
>wishes America to get nuked everyday
why everything is so weird in the USA? even the simple thing like nationalism is understood the most retarded way possible in muttmerica.

Attached: nick_fuentes_dlive.jpg (1980x1056, 218.27K)

Wouldn't be surprised if he likes fembois.

ქართველისთვის დამაბნეველი იქნება კი, უნდა გაიგო რომ პოლიტიკა იქ სხვა რამეა სრულიად

>memeflag

Of course, he is one

That flag is older than your nation you know

AF is contrarians fueled by spite, that's it, they are not that complex. AF fags also say they hate trannies but Ralph the groyper general is allying with ultra leftist tranny Keffals to deplatform Janny Jewsh.

Attached: two sides of AF.jpg (963x733, 196.78K)

cope

America's enemies are the Jews who govern it

ikr, he would be considered schizo liberal here who wants to destroy his country, in america he is ultra-nationalist, kek.

>hated by jews
>hated by shills on Any Forums

Coincidence?

Nick is cute, CUTE

Attached: photo_2021-07-04_03-12-13-1.png (1073x998, 1.8M)

Kek, seething :)

because even americans hate america

მე ვამბობ ამას
"საქართველოში ეთნო-ნაციონალისტი იბადები"
დამეთანხმები?

He's a good public speaker but also says so many things about himself which are just embarrassing. To be successful in politics, you really need to shut up when you don't need to speak, less is more. Not even Mark Collett embarrassed himself as much as Fuentes and he openly talked about how black women are fat, their noses are fat and wide and he would never want to bang one on Russel Brand's show

Just so you know, that flag is never taken seriously. You are worse than memeflags.

Based.

American globohomo regime =/= America

he's ironically american

Just so you know, your opinion means nothing to me NIGGER.

This.

Looks like selling treason as patriotism is a fashionable thing this days over there. Alex Jones, Michael Savage, Tucker Carlson, Steve Bannon, pat Buchanan, all those people do lip service for the Kremlin communists, while beating their chests how they love America so much. I just wish that the KGB commie manlet nuked my country tho and he's such a turbo based traditionalist who loves Christianity nevermind all the polonium he fed to people he wanted dead, but political murders and supporting commie dictators all over the globe isn't a problem, but I'm a real patriot I swear.

There was even an American archbishop, archbishop Vigano who falls for Kremlin propaganda that the country with the abortion numbers in the stratosphere is totally fighting the morally decayed West, trust me bro he's a real Christian

>To be successful in politics, you really need to shut up when you don't need to speak, less is more.
I quite agree, but in the internet age, where movement leaders like Nick just stream online instead of gathering publicly, it gets hard to talk about things after the first 45 minutes. He has to talk at times.

He's a weird schizo. Possibly a homo.
If you think murica is rotten beyond repair...
Move to some nice outskirts?
Built your local community?
Self-sufficiency?
Don't waste your time on internet shitting on murica and shilling for other rotting empires.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (645x773, 48.71K)

is it that hard to acknowledge that America has been hijacked in 1913?

Living on JIDF salary must be sad

Because America is occupied by unelected tyrants who are destroying everything they touch. Nuke DC, NYC, SF, and LA so we can reboot.

groypers are retarded zoomers
whenever this faggot says he wants to fuck men or that he loves niggers they will all screech "MUH IRONY!!!" to cope

Russian bot farm dredges the worst incels with mental issues

Attached: 7FB11126-8AA9-40E0-BC6A-D2212244C34B.jpg (1962x1801, 1.95M)

He has acknowledged that many times already
He keeps naming them everywhere he goes or speaks

Them and canadians.

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

The worst Canadian posters are just Chinks

Georgian bro mutts literally worshiped jew shapiro and some faggot called MILO who was larping as a member of alt right. It sounds like a begining of a joke

A Femboy, a kike, and a faggot kike will make America strong, trully the face of the american right lmao

Attached: americano.webm (576x1024, 2.79M)

I'm letting my burger education speak here but all this time I thought Georgian would use a cyrillic alphabet, not some SEA-looking glyphs

No wonder Georgia is a shithole. Let me explain it in terms you *may* understand;
>Be a Russian prior to 1918
>You love the monarchy, you love the Church, you love Russia
>Jews take over the government
>Hate this new government
>Some fucking cretin asks "why do you say you love Russia when you hate our anti-Christian Jewish communist government?

>>calls himself a patriot
>>America first
>>openly supports America's enemies
>>wishes America to get nuked everyday
America is anti white

>A Femboy, a kike, and a faggot kike will make America strong, trully the face of the american right lmao
It's just strange to think that Nick hasn't been briefed by CIA yet

as a mingrelian, I agree. my father is literally a ultra-ethnonationalist

The enemies of our zionist occupied government are not “America’s enemies”

Peak clown world bucko.

Attached: 0E7FE210-7CF2-4F6C-81E3-6CDBBB55D690.jpg (692x1024, 83.15K)

>openly supports America's enemies
>but it’s ok when we do it

Attached: 1C1416F3-9BBE-4E7E-913C-627ED7265FC1.jpg (750x419, 346.8K)

Mutt education
Best in the world
This

You have no following. You are not a successful political livestreamer.

But it is. American imperialism is the root of American globalism and it grew out of the Republic that Paultards venerated so much. All these years after Ron Paul and people still think the system has a choice to be non-interventionist, all you have to do is institute hard money and follow le consitution :^)

still a meme though

>you love Russia
never happened

მეც მეგრელი ვარ. არ ვაპირებ Doxx-ს მაგრამ საინტერესოა მაინც

>America's enemies

You mean ZOG's enemies. It makes me sick that people assume ZOG = Your Country when the reality is fighting ZOG is fighting for your country because ZOG is a foreign occupational government hellbent on our genocide. Fuck you OP, the Globohomo regime is truly The Great Satan.

Attached: 1615570411119.jpg (2500x1668, 951.33K)

I'm tired of this kid. He shits all over anyone else doing anything, positions himself as a voice of reason, and acts as a gatekeeper for right wing dissident politics.

I hate this

The Patriot Front shown some promises, I knew them personaly from the marches in Poland, But keep in mind that Glowies probably already have agents in the organisation

Attached: PF.png (1334x725, 1.92M)

>nationalism means supporting jews
Why are non-Westerners getting filtered so hard by politics?

His own president cheered for white extermination. Why wouldn't he align with their enemies?