Is it wrong for me to actually want NASA to succeed?

I don't care if they send women or blacks to the Moon. I just want to livestream the whole thing in 3D and high digital. I also want to witness the human Mars landing and asteroid missions.

And I don't believe SpaceX can really achieve anything given their 20yr track record of overpromising and underdelivering.

Attached: 2B90B78B-E370-4F19-955F-713803923A53.jpg (1824x2936, 1.32M)

>I don't care if they send women or blacks to the Moon.
i do, we don't need that stain on human history

Nah, rockets are cool and space is totally real, make that model sport.

The majority of US astronauts are still white.

No, it isn't. Any Forums has brainwashed you to think that NASA is bad for some reason. Just goes to show how most of Any Forums is actually, legitimately mentally ill.

I mean they're freemasonic jews and your people used to not exactly proclaim that as white, but go on with yourself chief.

the earth is flat, the stars are small lights, we are held in like a snow globe the firmament is a dome which can't be pierced, blue water shines trough this very dome, the sun and the moon are also lights, they have the same size.

NASA is fun and gives good feels, but how much you bet that they are stockpiling rifles and millions of rounds of ammo, like the Smithsonian and every other federal entity?

>SpaceX can really achieve anything given their 20yr track record of overpromising and underdelivering.
???
they literally perfected landing and reusing rockets
???

I have very little against the Jews. The biggest problem I see is that they promote other Jews to support the tribe, but otherwise, nothing against Jews.

As to Freemasons, I never understood what they are aiming to achieve. It's some club, right?

Explain aliens then? There ships pierce the firmament

god walks above these waters, the earth is his footstool, Jesus walked on water to proof this, beneath us is sheol
>shizo theory
sheol consists of the waiting souls of the dead, waiting for their judgement. We drill into these reservoirs for crude oil, plastic is made of it, it's corrupting this earth and god has to burn it all to get rid of it, for there is plastic inside your blood

They’ve done what’s asked of them but at this point privatization is going to take over. The objective has been reached which is to open a pathway for space exploration.

aliens are demons dummy

Succeed at what? Raping tax payers?

What does reusing and landing stages have to do with anything? They took 20yrs to get to announcing the first flight of a heavy lift vehicle ... with 42 engines. Musk once famously said the Russian N1 was way too complicated with too many engines... now the Musk rocket has more engines...

Attached: B53296B3-84CB-47CE-9B9F-1DF2737CB623.jpg (422x750, 96.81K)

in a twisted sense, oil is actually a fossil fuel.

Musk's family was in the Diamond industry. You realize that's a Jewish Industry. Musk is a Jew or at least a collaborator. His space program is goy slop to keep us thinking the Jews would ever let us escape.

No, why would it be wrong?
Because the contrarian faggots in the Any Forums echo chamber have you convinced that we should be rooting for failure instead? Stop listening to the dumb fucking retards on this board.

it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario

if it's a successful launch, it'll have rewarded ~20 years of government mismanagement, overspending, and bureaucratic meddling and we'll spend the next decade watching wokefags jack off to niggers on the Moon

if it's unsuccessful, the space program will have to spend another 20 years constantly justifying its existence to Congress (again) and getting nothing of consequence accomplished (again) and watching wokefags redistribute trillions of dollars from research to niggergibs

>I don't care if they send women or blacks to the Moon. I just want to livestream the whole thing in 3D and high digital. I also want to witness the human Mars landing and asteroid missions.
The problem is they are faking the majority of missions and have been doing this for decades. Space isn't fake and the earth is round. However, there are certain "quarantines" around the Earth from higher beings that the surface population is not aware of. These prevent most exploration beyond low Earth orbit. They fake many space missions just to divert funding to black projects.

>T-5
>4
>3
>2
>Launch Halted
>Congress failed to pass the new spending bill

NASA is a joke these days because congress is a joke these days.

Attached: 1536779434836.jpg (777x900, 209.59K)

> NASA IS SO REAL!

Attached: 1609324115181.jpg (749x960, 91.8K)

Attached: timeless_truth-20220820-0009.jpg (1440x1440, 171.3K)

Unironically the biggest reason I want private spaceflight to become greatly expanded is so it gets to the point someday that a trip to space is cheap enough that all the SPACEISFAKE/FLATEARTH/MOONHOAX faggots can jut get on a spaceplane, go into orbit and go "oh... huh... whaddya know" and shut the fuck up about it already