QUIET QUITTING

PREVIOUS THREAD: Why on Earth isn’t Any Forums talking about “quiet quitting”
The American economy is being sustained by select individuals that are working from home holding 2 to 3 jobs doing the absolute bare minimum
The consequences will be catastrophic

Attached: quiet.jpg (750x1233, 464.78K)

If the user who got into it with his IT guy is still around can you answer pic related? Thanks

Attached: boss it.png (1617x245, 38.17K)

i'm having trouble getting a job right now

same, I have basically given up, degrees are useless when pajeets are everywhere

>pajeets
I HATE THEM
it's not so much that they're taking my jobs. it's that nearly all recruiters are poos and i can't understand a word they say on the fucking phone

those are usually scams btw, are you a coding chad or something else STEM?

Just shut down 95% of all office jobs. They're absolutely pointless.
But then good luck dealing with the masses of unemployed people who still need money and food.

coding

Post scarcity is fucking weird dude
>SOSMWT
>SOS

I have applied for networking and general IT jobs as well as 3d modeling jobs and had pajeets contact me from the same advertisement now telling me I would be a good java dev, etc

Idk if these are scams or if they are just incompetent

wat

all those aging stacies and roastie karens need work you jerk! Jamal and Rupar are great with the computer hardware too, stop being a bigot

>quietly refusing to be a slave by working overtime for free and doing the job of 3 people without compensation is now "quitting"

I can get you a job. All I ask is for you to be chipper and hungry for work.

Attached: 20220718_151525.jpg (4000x3000, 1.52M)

my boss was getting yelled at by IT guy
when you have a boss, typically they are the intermediary between you and other department heads
that way, the person with seniority handles it

Post scarcity is fucking weird

Based and Shartmart user pilled

We ain't post scarcity yet.

Attached: 20220729_154400.jpg (4000x3000, 2.82M)

>doing the bare minimum
nothing wrong with that

Post some of the glitchy ones walmart user is based

someone told me there are walmart programs where they pay for your university education if you work there
is that true?

Society is on the brink of collapse; would you rather suffer wageslaving or be comfy when it finally happens?

Isn't the bare minimum exactly what you are paying for? Work is transactional. If the employee is doing exactly what the contract stipulates, they are simply meeting their obligation. If management expects additional work to be completed, there systems in place for that, such as overtime and promotions.

>reach manager level
>can not move beyond this level unless I get a masters degree and want to work 100 hours a week forever
>no incentive to work hard beyond flexing on other managers and changing a 2% yearly raise to 2.5%

Why would I do more than the bare minimum?

Attached: 1640292409992.jpg (750x737, 55.56K)

>You were born too late, you will never work three months a year as a farmer and spend your off months building bridges and cathedrals for fun
>You were born too early, you will never dedicate yourself to intellectual fulfillment and cultural curiosity in a post-scarcity society
>You were born just in time for employers to ask how they can actively punish employees for not working for free
Feels bad, man.

>my boss was getting yelled at by IT guy

who was higher up on the totem pole? You arent supposed to raise your voice at work with anyone, I thought people understood this? Do you still work there btw?

>>SOSMWT
>>SOS

yeeh but what does this mean?

It's incompetence. I code, so I deal with them a lot. When I speak to my grandparents about work, they don't really understand, so I just say computers and they smile as they know it's a good job.
These pajeets are the same, networking, IT coding, 3D modelling, it's all "computers".
Use the fact that there's billions to filter through down to the ones who have happened to land on a job you are capable of getting.