Leftwingers = Authoritarians, Bootlickers, Status Quo, Establishment Foot Soldier Class

Leftwingers = Authoritarians, Bootlickers, Status Quo, Establishment Foot Soldier Class

Rightwingers = Independence, Free Thinkers, Rebels, The Contrarian Class

Attached: IMG_4466.png (1000x500, 39.64K)

stonetoss is so cringe. his animation style is embarassing and all his comics are just Any Forums strawman posts. The characters look like freaking DQ ice Cream cones. I can't believe you guys like this shit so much it makes the right wing look like a fucking joke.

WHERE AMOGUS

Canadian comic book reviewer guy says it's cringe lads, shut it down. He doesn't like the art direction.

Right-wingers retarded too.

Attached: 1610186568320.png (1000x1000, 102.44K)

Being any of the stuff listed under right wing in 2022 is actually cringe and conformist

it's a retarded pasta bait
>animation style
first panel upper right corner

The left came me-

Attached: 1659318945494319.png (832x838, 257.68K)

(You)

Attached: 1633082797042.png (28x35, 1.15K)

>being a contrarian is cringe
Keep wearing that mask until you die weak bitch boy.

Attached: IMG_4019.jpg (718x658, 216.4K)

Nothing is as cringe as a guy who comes onto Any Forums to be contrarian to 4channers.

>contrarian class
That want to maintain classism.

most women are not that based

Animation? He doesn't animate, he draws still cartoons. Everytime I see some retarded shit, theres a leaf flag right above it

Right wingers LOVE law enforcement when it is oppressing the marginalized.
They HATE law enforcement when it is investigating Donald Trump

I agree with that image unironically
>there’s a deadly disease we should all follow the protocols that could help us prevents deaths
>nOoOoOoOo Im A fREEEE tHiNkEr
It’s the political equivalent of oppositional defiance disorder. It’s juvenile and pointless. Like what is the point anyways? To always be questioning everything and never coming to a hard solution requiring action for anything?

Just because the left has turned into a shit show doesn't make the right its opposite.

Is that an edit?

Left wingers LOVE law enforcement when it is oppressing their political opponents.
They HATE law enforcement when it is enforcing the law

Attached: 1636427938264.png (360x378, 134.34K)

Where are his animations?

Trump broke the law on many occasions. The only reason you oppose his being investigated is because you love the rich and powerful and evil. The poor and marginalized not so much.

>captain obvious
And?

100%. I had so many people say shit like local cops are good because they kill blacks and feds are bad because…reasons! Ruby Ridge or some shit!

who exactly are those
> poor and marginalized
you speak off?
do you mean faggots and niggers? cause they are pondered to.

i support him and you being launched out of a faggot cannon into orbit across the solar system to land on fag planet where both you fags belong, faggot.

>not knowing what right wing is
>still using fake and gay oversimplified false dichotomy
t. Clanker

Attached: 1641325271323.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>do you mean faggots and niggers? cause they are pondered to.
Spare me. Literally all evidence shows the opposite.

Everyone constantly breaks the law. That's why it's illegal for prosecutors and law enforcement to target someone without having good proof of a crime. Trump has been maliciously prosecuted and its not legal.

>faggot cannon into orbit across the solar system to land on fag planet where both you fags belong, faggot.
Pretend I repeated this stupid fucking line back to you in a stupid goofy sounding voice because that is how you sound to me.

Yes.
If you don't like it then just wait a hundred years for everything to shift in the other direction again. It literally is that easy.