TDS934

Discuss the full and uninterrupted TDS934 here.

P.s Sven this contempt for your listeners may grant you short term gains in the form of a few more subs, but it will backfire in the long run

Attached: tds.jpg (1400x1400, 138.94K)

bump

Why I see you everywhere i look...

>memeflag
I actually had this thread filtered...
Anyways, pic related, someone help me find what I'm missing for the archive.
>Episode 15 - Episode 692
and the ones clearly missing that also listed in the image. Have a bump.

Attached: n.png (480x626, 20.22K)

>P.s Sven this contempt for your listeners
I remember 2017, the first time he showed contempt for his listeners, and the first exodus

Attached: Mike Enoch is a jew.jpg (997x8300, 1.6M)

Will they denounce "The Hand of Biden"? Of course not they're Olbertards

Attached: keith-olbermann-finale-gq.jpg (1799x1349, 245.63K)

fuck TRS, it's time to join the real goyim at shitter.world and stop following these controlled opposition new york kikes.

My favorite part about TDS is that libs cannot prove anything they say, they can only repeat meme msm talking points with rage and insults.

"shitter.world"
server stats: 5 users

it's existed for 1 day leaf nigger.

Fucking annoying. I guess they don't want non-paypig listeners anymore. Real healthy strategy for growth.

They don’t need growth anymore. They are just milking their captive audience.

That's fucking depressing. I enjoyed listening to them since 2014

This just proves to me that what they're doing is solely for money. Whatever message (I don't believe Sven has one, he's just a racist lolbert at this point) is condensed and saturated for a small niche clique.

Bullying people into parting with their money has never worked and never will, and will just push people to stop listening

You know how much Nazi Ancap Martinez hates these threads. Delete it please.

Based Sven, I also have contempt for OP

I'm not bothering for one hour of no actual content with gay interruptions

> what they’re doing is solely for the money
No shit. This is America. What are you, some kind of commie?

This, fuck that shit

Is this the one where they apologize for shilling corona hysteria for 10 months, banning people who posted mortality data, shilling for locldowns and calling dissenters idiots, and telling people vax mandates didnt exist?

No? Well, let me know when they do. 2 years of shameless lying leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

>Whatever message (I don't believe Sven has one, he's just a racist lolbert at this point)
Nigger what? he wants to use state power to crush jews and deport jewish pets. there are lots of good reasons to criticize TRS, but they are not lolberts.

They haven't been for years

Bump

Only want to hear Mike. Not McNabb’s retardedly loud mouth breathing or Sven’s faggot jokes and interruptions.

Also you dumb niggers are sabotaging your own propaganda. You’re supposed to pay to get your message out there, not Jew your listeners into paying more so you can buy more guitars for your washed up musical career or bicycles for your gay hobby.

Post Mike and Warren 26