Thin tax

Should we tax people who benefit from thin privilege? Us people who dont benefit from privilege, or have thyroids problems etc are going to have additional health problems later in life and a tax will help society with the bills. It isnt fair to us body positive people that thins are considered more attractive and have easier lives, a tax could help us feel better too.

Attached: thin-privilege-900x506.png (900x506, 278.33K)

should you tongue my anus? experts agree it will be healthy for you

Shouldn't the opposite be true? Fat people are overeating and obviously have more food than they need.

Shouldn't you tax the fatties because they have some form of surplus

Communist.

>Shouldn't the opposite be true?
This wouldn't be fair to us
Thins already benefit from privilege , they dont need anymore benfits

the fat should be taxed for wasted calories that we could send to the starving people in africa.

Attached: malarkey.jpg (185x250, 7.38K)

A lot of us fats eat less you think priviliged peoples, we have thyroid conditions and other ailments

Fat people should be burned for carbon neutral energy

Imagine the cost of an all-cash health network that banned vaxxies and fatties.

Stop shoving food in your mouth and you will lose weight. Its that simple.

Then they're privileged to be able to maintain a normal figure with fewer calories than people without a "thyroid condition."
They should be punished for eating in excess despite having the ability to eat even less.

>Fat burger complaining about being fat
What's new lol

>Its that simple.
No, it is not. A person can cut calories and still gain weight. You can find this on google

My psychology, communications, and English classes have covered this fat acceptance stuff. Hell my psychology textbook claimed that not dating overweight women was a form of discrimination and on par with racism. Then I had to watch a TED talk by this Drinkwater lady for English class. And my communications class claimed that there was no difference in terms of health and BMI (oddly enough this was a healthcare-centered comms class). I would argue that I am being taxed on the basis of “thin privilege” because my state requires me to take this classes.

if you eat a calorie deficit and stuck to a frequent excise routine your life will change.

Attached: sad it cames to this.jpg (480x455, 130.69K)

>people gain calories from oxygen
Sure thing fatty. That's why you shoved 3 pies in your face just today.

The conglomerates that put HFCS into everything should get obliterated by the FDA.
The fatties must be put into concentration camps and forcefully starved until they're healthy.

I hate fat people so much bros.

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

you need to check your privilege, I dare you to say this to BIPOC and the 2SLGBTQ+ people who also dont benefit from any form of privilige. I cant even right now

Why not an extra tax on people with money privilege?

>The conglomerates that put HFCS into everything should get obliterated by the FDA
This is also part of the problem. Alot of us cant afford healthy foods so we HAVE to eat mcdonalds and other not great foods. Many of my Black female friends can only afford KFC

Just stop eating, fatlard. Disgusting piece of shit.

Focus on yourself first before you worry about others. This is the most privileged thing to do is shit post on the internet.

Attached: modern day.jpg (718x914, 95.33K)

this mentality is exactly why you need to be taxed and punished for stuffing your faces full of fried foods and cheetos.

The problem with taxing addictive substances such as sugar, nicotine, or whatever is that now you've incentivized the government to allow more people to get hooked as a growing source of revenue.
The only solution is a ban on obesity.

>Alot of us cant afford healthy foods so we HAVE to eat mcdonalds and other not great foods.
You can be thin eating nothing but McDonalds every day. If you can afford 3 BigMacs with a large Oreo McFlurry, then you can afford 2 BigMacs with a water.
>Many of my Black female friends can only afford KFC
good bait

I would tongue your bussy