There are only two political factions in the West

Those who would die to protect the neoliberal Jewish establishment and those who would die to destroy it. Unfortunately the latter faction is a small minority.

The liberal capitalists, neocons, libertarians and Zionists are all part of the same faction along with the bourgeois class who the adherents of those ideologies. They all looked away as we got fucked over by the modern global system. They are all enemies of the proletariat.

Those who cheered the death of a man's daughter made it clear which faction they are on.

Attached: 1661114400781855.jpg (880x550, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lingscars.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who?

Well I don't know anything about these rival factions, what I do know is that I'd take my cock and Dugin to her bomb hole until I detonated all over the inside if you get what I'm driving at.

I didn't cheer it on but you know that he's called for the death of white civilization multiple times, right?

Attached: 1647872991907.jpg (2730x2048, 293.34K)

>Unfortunately the latter faction is a small minority.
Fortunately*
Liberal Democracy is the reason you're alive and enjoying your freedom today. If you don't like it, move to Iran.

Can someone give me a video of this?

>muh zioschizo rant durrhurr

> anti liberal buzzwords

automatic opinion delete
If you inbread faggots want anyone to take you seriously you dipshits need to formulate actual arguments. Being triggered is not an argument and as someone who's on your side it's fucking infuriating that you cunts are representing my political views. You're dogshit at it and should kill yourself unironically

QRD on picrel pls

It’s a communist troon just let it yell into the ocean of piss, it’s funny.

Russian eurasianist had his daughter blown up by ukranian nazis

Attached: 1639248671351.jpg (800x1067, 136.1K)

I'm gonna need a bit more context. What happened in this image and how is it politically relevant?

Fuck you, fuck the establishment, fuck democracy and fuck our sick of way. The democracy you love so much is nothing but a scam when a few filthy rich Jews can shape the minds of billions.

No way can somebody be this dense, lol! Freedom? What freedom? Freedom to destroy my business either by planting morons that chase away my most productive staff members or setting it on fire when that doesn't work? Or lying straight through your teeth as you deny statistical data that prove your theories wrong in universities while destroying the grades of students who actually demonstrate knowledge of the subject with zeal - is that freedom to you? Or how about buying a house and never being able to pay it off while you call your banks to ease your monthly payments as if they are your mom and dad? Is that freedom? Face it you foreskinless scum sucking maggot, Rothschild has no more oil to back up his dollars and your whole civilization, along with any opportunity you had for prosperity is walking right out the door faster than your old man did.

Now

Does anybody have a video?

fuck off subhuman commie troon. Vatniggers getting btfo is funny no matter the circumstance. Her dad sucks putin's cock right off his pelvis calling him the eternal tzar and shit and she was a relentless shill for the war. They felt safe calling for genocide far away from the front lines but in the end they got what they deserved, a small special bombing operation

Attached: 7A705E9C-0462-465C-8C2B-3E62A69D4AA3.jpg (1024x696, 49.47K)

>Those who would die to protect the neoliberal Jewish establishment and those who would die to destroy it.
No, you forgot the third, largest faction of those sheeps who do not care about establishment or revolution as long as they are fed and entertained.
Those idlers will protect the establishment since they have security. But as soon as protecting the establishment will become risky, they'll just hide like the mongrels they are only to emerge when the happening happened.

now he will live what he has left of his life with the reget that he got his only child killed over putin's autism

Pretty much this.

Bump for video

Yes, I am a leftist. A real leftist. Not a rainbow flag waving capitalist and no, I will not fuck off.

Attached: IMG_20220822_201033_128.jpg (1280x721, 194.11K)

And that's why people waiting for their "side" to become majority are nothing but utter buffoons.
You don't even need to have 10% of the population acceptance to pull a coup.
I have no intent to be registered by the glowie but you can look at the French revolution. The people weren't really that much against the king, only a minority of bourgeois.

And you're Ukrainian, lol, that sucks.

so you're a commie, which renders your opinion irrelevant by default. Those mortars wont bring her back

>Those who cheered the death of a jew's jew daughter made it clear which faction they are on.

I'm not. I just find those calling for genocide and war getting a taste of it funny

That's true. Those mortars also won't bring back the lives of the Ukrainians it takes.

>No
>Not m heckin daughterino
> :'(
/r/-ing someone draw dugin like søyjack

Influencual philosopher guy who has been lobbying for the current war for years as a step to USSR 2.0. had a bomb implanted in his car, but his daughter ended up taking it for a drive and shie died instead.

Found a bong
I want to share this website with bongs
lingscars.com/

Attached: 099F1854-F5CC-40EE-8E65-2F40826538AD.jpg (716x1024, 50.74K)

Iran and Good Korea are unironically based and the last bastions of a moral society. The only problem with Iran is that it functions under and abrahamic religion. Why do you think the globohomo west hates them so much and constantly pushes propaganda that they are bad? Retards that hate countries like N Korea are the same ones that think having ""freedom"" is good, while at the same time complaining that their freedom is pushing degenerate morals onto society. They think a country that severely punishes criminals is wrong because they are brainwashed to have sympathy for the criminals and sodomites. Inb4
>but muh goyim news channel said so and so about poor nutrition!!
If your only complaint about a country is that you can't shovel high fructose corn syrup into your mouth then you are already too far gone.

>t. never lived in or visited iran or north korea

The active members on the left aren't that numerous either. Most people are easily scared cattle that just want to go along to get along and will obey whoever they perceive has most power over their fate.

fax, ignore the glowies

L-lewd