Share your story

Attached: 9F594F86-4417-4CF2-B396-B5FE13106E32.png (1968x1933, 395.34K)

>inflation isn't happening
>inflation isn't longterm
>inflation isn't a big deal to voters
>"how is inflation affecting you"

I eat ass.

>It's not happening
>it is happening but it's temporary
>It's happening but it's not that bad
>it actually happening and here's why it's good for you
Just pick anything the left has been trying to ignore for the last few decades

Well 1$ bread at walmart is 1.45$ now. So holding price for 30 years until this year.

If the Costco chicken goes above 4.99 or the hotdog above 1.50 I know it's gonna erupt. That's when it gets real ugly.

>Costco hot dog remains at $1.50
I kneel.

you tongue the anus of kneegrows?

No but they tongue mine. It's a human centipede situation.

>we want to know
why?

Attached: 1587722378425.jpg (1440x1080, 146.47K)

I suspect so they know what to attack next.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

i realized how insultingly small the protein portions are at any restaurant. even steakhouses come with 3x more potatoes and green beans than meat. its all carbs and spices. now i cant get the thought of a jew in the restaurant backroom working on a spreadsheet figuring out how to penny pinch me as much as possible

I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was. I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain "je ne sais quoi." He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.

He lead me to the back of the Popeye's, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse-like room. As I watched, employees of the Popeye's cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.

The Popeye's employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn about the room to find discarded chicken bones.

They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.

I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"

I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.

Attached: 45387758357.png (735x385, 43.57K)

They want people to eat less meat, trying to see if its working

Things are so bad I have been living on popcorn salted with my own tears. I think I have pellagra now lads. Send luxury soup.

nibbers tongue my angus.

I was at the local Bodega in my corner of Harlem. I went around back to suck off this guy to get some lunch money, but Bill de Blasio was ALREADY there getting HIS lunch money. He looked at me and coofed in my direction

I eat ass

I'm glad you guys fired Mr. Potato other than that you can fuck off CNN

I've been eating stray cats

>Share your story
Don Lemon is a Pedophile

Attached: 67658345683568.png (2802x1920, 3.63M)