Canada is getting 12M doses of updated vaccine

What are the odds they bring back the vaccine pass?

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-154354_Twitter.jpg (1080x1765, 617.74K)

This is the one to get as it now targets the current strain. Very happy about this news

I think it depends on if they manage to get various court cases ended first. The government is trying to have them declared moot because mandates and notmandates have been suspended. Meanwhile government staffers are providing testimony which is devastating to the Liberals' case.

not taking it

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-155317_Twitter.jpg (1080x530, 78.35K)

If they were lying to you for months explicitly about boosters providing significant benefit against new strains, and by implication hoping people think booster->updated product->significant benefit makes sense, then why believe that they're telling the truth now?

I would also like an explanation for why these took so long since way at the beginning of covid the marketing copy was how mRNA was so great because it can be developed superfast and the original shots were developed that fast.

>What are the odds they bring back the vaccine pass?
120%

whatever they pay you, it's too much.

The "current strain" from 8 months ago lmao

I agree.
Those that had the taste of elite life (access to restaurants, libraries, movies) are wanting to be elevated again

You wouldn't happen to have any reading material on this would you?

>Still unjabbed and untested.

Not eating the bugs, either.

Attached: 1660948041184522.webm (720x720, 2.44M)

Bait.

Shut up and eat it

>current strain
lol, the jab formula hasn't changed since 2020! fucking RETARD!

I'm busy eating your mother.

Enjoy our dog's monkey pox you're about to get

They still haven't gotten rid of Arrive-CAN, and they updated their requirements to now be "recieved a booster within the past 9 months"
In Canada, you will unironically never be fully vaccinated

It's definitely coming back, pray for wexit

>pray for wexit
and quitbec

yea, and what if the original strain returns due to anti-vaxxer chuds sneezing in each others' faces? it's best to get two of the new booster, and two more of the original vaccine, to be sure you will not be left vulnerable during the coming winter of severest disease and maximum death for the unvaxxed.

Attached: VAXXMAXX.jpg (656x630, 68.24K)

>declared moot because mandates and notmandates have been suspended
can they really do that?
>yeah I raped her, but I'm not doing it right now am I?

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMNUTS?!
YOU MUST BE VAXXINATED!
DID YOU TAKE THE CLOT SHOT PRIVATE?
DID YOU TAKE THE FOUCHIE OUCHIE?
THE BUBONIC TONIC?
THE STROKE POKE?
THE TRICK PRICK?
WELL DID YOU YOU SLIMY WALRUS LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT?

Attached: 1661189893254337.gif (384x216, 2.68M)

I'm surprised they haven't brought lockdowns back. I had thought we'd all be told to lock our doors and wear masks in the shower by the 20th. Maybe a month or two after kids go back to school and they can push it more on them?