Sanna Marin NEGATIVE drug test

Chuds BTFO
yle.fi/news/3-12588465
>Sanna Marin drug test proves negative

>The drug test taken by Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin (SDP) on Friday has shown no traces of any illegal substances, according to a statement released by the Finnish government on Monday evening.

Attached: 39-99690262ffa2d634fad.png (1300x730, 576.92K)

about as clean as a russian weightlifter

Probably was a piss test, which is useless for cocaine but also hot.

All males are litteraly incels

Attached: 10354.jpg (632x474, 45.97K)

Wow! Our PM has been clean for 2 whole days! Many wow!

Unfortunately for her, the party was 2 weeks ago. This test proves nothing, but raises questions about the need to prove it this stupidly.

Can you all just get this whore of a distraction out of office somehow? She is actually hurting your reputation.

Coke clears your body in less than 48 hours.

Good roids such a turinabol used to clear your body in 24 hrs but now with the new test it’s like 3-5 days.

The only drug that’s really hard to clear is weed because it’s stored in your fat.

wow she didn't blast coke for over 3 days. what an accomplishment.

i want her to whip me as punishment for not kissing her feet properly.

Attached: 1646522912788.webm (1238x720, 201.09K)

After three years of kike COVID bullshit, I am supposed to believe anything these demons ever say again?

Attached: newworld.png (192x192, 62.17K)

Jokes on you I dont need drugs to do wer orgies

coke leaves the body in 24hrs kek

imagine being the guy who had to hold the cup for her

So she took a drug test on Friday BEFORE going to the party? Smart gal.

>Chuds BTFO
finland is the new Canada

Your whole country is already a joke by now. No negative test will help.

she's a cheating whore

It doesn't really matter if she was on coke. If anyone did drugs at a party she was in she should resign.

I would’ve loved to see her piss in a cup. I have such a big fetish watching women pee

*single handedly saves finland from russia*

alll the russian shills come out like clockwork calling her a whore.

really makes the noggin joggin

We're at that point in history where we cheer on the ones who get away with the most shit. Terrible times.

>Kike media, her own party, and a chunk of the Finnish government covering for her
Imagine my shock

Averina: cute young trad girl doing aesthetic feminine show that only needs flexibility and grace
>She's a drug addict!!!
Marin: old roastie who cucks her man on camera and embrassases Finland by doing cringe tiktok dance and praising floor
>She's innocent leave cat mommy alone

coke only stays in your body for 2 days max

Idk I think that's more embarrassing.
if a video came out of me having weird strange convulsions under the guise of "dancing" I would prefer if people thought I was drugged out of my mind.
Why don't white women take a dancing lesson if they like the idea of dancing so much?

The lab tech actually took the piss straight into his mouth. That's how fins do drug tests.

She’s definitely got coke nose. Bet she sniffles through interviews like Zizjeck.

Absolute worst case scenario cocaine is detectable in...

Urine: up to 4 days
Blood: up to 2 days
Saliva: up to 2 days

Tell me again, how long ago was this party? More than 2 days ago?

I mean fuck I know blokes who snort lines on a saturday and clear a piss test on a monday.

Attached: 1655955423760.jpg (570x587, 24.02K)

We all love how angry you guys are these days. Thanks for sharing it with us yet again. Do more if you’re feeling charitable.

Boring whore doesnt even smoke crack.

>released by the Finnish government
Kek, they're even more retarded than they look

Why didn't she take a hair test?

T. Russian Bots

based

This test was the gayest damage control shit they could've come up with.

>leaf

Attached: 1638930976331.jpg (720x822, 38.92K)

Attached: 1660903561314300.webm (272x480, 2.74M)

>Sanna Marin NEGATIVE
She tested Positive for Globohomo

Attached: iYjVzh2.jpg (848x1024, 81.68K)

I know many finns who are addicted to designer drugs not tracable by common drug tests, the bitch was prepared for this.

Attached: 1661182653580085.jpg (1024x625, 54.57K)

lol this, want her to piss in my mouth and on my dick

Now all she has to do is run the country properly.

Test this cunts hair not her piss lol

Wall hit her ass hard
>gets drug tested when most pills, coke, etc are in system for only 2-3 days
kek

These normies don't usually do hard drugs, just alcohol, at most molly once in life when they are very young.

based me too

Wait long enough & NO drugs will show up.

They should of clipped off some hair, they would of found the Cocaine residue in her locks.

>Globohomo
This doesn't exist.

/thread
cocaine leaves your system in like 3-4 days as long as you don't do it every single day
people that have never used erowid wouldn't know this though

>believing gov'ment lies.
She needs to do a live stream of pissing in a cup and getting that tested without interruptions in the stream.
That is the only way i'll believe this is not a drugged up whore.
She lost so much weight so fast. There is no way she isn't on the uppers. I rolling with MDMA for 6 months and i lost like 30 kilos.

Attached: 1647542460285.png (720x731, 1003.51K)

wow, tone it down, with the antisemitic remarks
it does exist, is actually called tikkun olamism, and there's nothing more important to jews, shitlord

Attached: 1658282639948.png (2275x1056, 1.13M)

>Test this cunts hair not her piss lol
Bitch will probably dye her hair so it comes out as "inconclusive".

They waited too long to test her.

>Implying she didn't use a piss bag
Are you fucking retarded? Idiot druggies at my job pass piss tests all the time using piss bags. You expect me to believe a PM wouldn't use one? I mean it is Finland, they're retards high on anti-depressants that listen and obey their moron woman leader. Kys.