LAUGH AT YUROPOORS

their shit currency is now worth less than the dollar

Attached: yu.jpg (1080x1007, 124.18K)

Soone when Alberta gain independence, the Albertan dollar will be the most powerful currency in the world

Shut up vatnik

That wouldn’t really be a good thing though. It would turn Alberta into a petro state where oil is their entire economy and everything else is imported.

>soone
Ok eskimutt your entire country's identity is based on hiding in the woods being polite and skeeting on fries, what are you going to back the dollar with? Fish?

the dollar is worth one cent more
> omg europoors
its literally 1:1^^ the but is coming now...
europoors seem to have stable currency but no one is making any money working in this shithole...
us citizen gets 200k for programming job, europoor gets 20k for the same programming job bla bla bla

Lol whe got plenty of agriculture with the plain especially if Saskatchewan join us, they are our brothers
Also US still need our oil so we've got to bigger end of the stick

I mean, to ruin Europe and Russia was the US' goal in Ukraine. It's why they are so invested in it since at least 2008.

Kek.

Remember when this went under $1 and went over $1 again a few months ago and all the eurotrash cheered?

Easiest short of my life.

Thanks europoors for keeping my NEET life comfy.

Lol we've got the third biggest oil reserv in the world with our current technology
And at the rate its improving we will be able to get enough oil to support a thousand year empire

The point is that manufacturing would get crushed and you’d turn into the UAE, replete with pajeet workers everywhere

And things are different now how precisely? We gain fuck all from the union, while our main industry is being stifled by the Canadian federal and provincial governments.

Well it worked then didn’t it? Especially the Russia part. How does that make you feel?

Yo Germany weeeeeeee are waiting.. can't wait to lose another WW with your faggots beside me

Great. Higher energy prices! That'll show Putin!

I understand, I’m just saying that having a sky high currency based on oil exports turns you into Kuwait.

>you’d turn into one of the richest country on earth
Boys we'd be really fucked with all this money

Attached: tumblr_nmr0i22mnN1uskhrjo1_500.jpg (500x328, 36.18K)

We accept this sacrifice to help Ukraine!

Attached: 1655841483169.jpg (1280x720, 97.04K)

At least you guys mostly learned your lesson after the first go round and kept out of WWII for the most part. Still ended up getting conquered by the Bolsheviks though…thanks to Germany, yet again.

The euro lost 20% of its value since 2020 you literal retard.

Good. Let it burn.

It’s funny you bitch about boomers sending all the manufacturing overseas and then say stuff like this. I’m not talking about the wealth of the country but it’s productivity and overall economy. Having your entire economy based on rents from one single commodity is shitskin tier and doomed.

Attached: 1634069328344.jpg (555x555, 157.04K)

LOLOLOLOL
PEASANTS
SUCK MY VERY BIG AMERICAN PENIS

based hans

Attached: 16611832986610.png (1280x693, 348.32K)

Indeed, well they were on our boarder with Romania and asked us - Will you join us or not... Tough choice. Thanks to Woodrow Wilson we are curently a country and not a part of Serbia or Romania

We would be exporters of goods and that's generally not a good thing.
You're likely still correct, it couldn't be helped.

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-061417_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 520.83K)

Could be a boon if they take advantage of it like the Chinese did to bring manufacturing back home. Also, makes all of Europe even more popular as a tourist destination.

What will probably happen is foreign powers will buy up more of Europe while the politicians fight to bring more niggers and dune coons in.

the EU is literally poorer, yet more taxed and expensive than the US, the "free healthcare" cope is the 90% of euro arguments against the US, when will europeans admit that the EU is fucking shit?

>screenshot an image that he could have just uploaded
why are eskimutts like this?

>dollar worth more than the euro

absolute state