Why are men leaving the trades?

Why are men leaving the trades?

Attached: file.png (628x663, 626.64K)

It's just a sheer labor shortage and better enforcement of immigration laws. A lot of states used to allow illegals to work construction (even on civic projects, not just commercial) and that has slowed down as the labor market tightened.
I seriously doubt that Taqiyya would have been doing anything more productive for society than construction. I am glad she has the job.

No point in working for zog.

>concrete ceiling
>in America
more like cardboard ceiling lmao

>sheet what nails im supposed to use agian?
>ah fuck is it time for lunch yet that kfc cross the street looks good
>i cant do dat work im gonna break a nail

I didn't know there was a demand for dung huts.

>Taqiyya
Interesting name...
>taqiyyah, in Islam, the practice of concealing one’s belief and foregoing ordinary religious duties when under threat of death or injury. Derived from the Arabic word waqa (“to shield oneself”), taqiyyah defies easy translation. English renderings such as “precautionary dissimulation” or “prudent fear” partly convey the term’s meaning of self-protection in the face of danger to oneself or, by extension and depending upon the circumstances, to one’s fellow Muslims.

We have decided to switch places woman want equally they can have it all fight the wars work why us men sit at home we live it we quit now fetch my dinner bitch

if anyone cares:

archive ph gzuFC

Andi Dirkschneider negotiates multimillion-dollar land purchase loans for her family’s homebuilding business. Sellers sometimes call her “honey” and ask to speak to the man in charge. “I tell them, ‘I am the man in charge,’” says Dirkschneider, 32, who’s president of Brookline Homes in Charlotte. “To have a young, blond girl doing this throws everyone for a loop,” she says. “It gets to you, but you can’t let it.”

Dirkschneider and thousands of women like her are smashing through a career ceiling. This one isn’t glass, though—it’s more like a slab of steel-reinforced concrete. Construction has long been a man’s world, from blue-collar trades such as masonry and carpentry to the executive suites of developers and builders. Now an accelerated wave of baby-boomer retirements has aggravated the industry’s chronic labor shortages. Total job openings in construction hit 440,000 in April, the highest in Bureau of Labor Statistics records going back to 2001.

That’s opening the door for women: The number employed in construction topped 1 million in May of last year, a first since data began to be collected in 1964, and their share of the industry workforce reached an all-time high of 14.1% last month.

There’s room to grow, says Ariane Hegewisch, a senior research fellow at the Institute for Women’s Policy Research (IWPR), because construction’s historical dependency on men now risks constraining its growth. The institute estimates that about a third of women working in the industry are in the trades. Their share across segments such as painting and carpentry is still in the single digits, though Hegewisch suspects it will continue to grow, partly because of labor needs and also because states and localities want to see more diversity in companies when they award contracts.

Just import more immigrants. Don't think about it.

Fuck man. And I thought the paper jew houses were bad when built by Mexicans.

Don't need sandwiches built on this scale I'm afraid...

Looking at that picture, I just realize it would be cool as fuck to have a house inside a house inside a house. So you have this like large mansion looking building, but by the time you get to the REAL house inside, it's the size of a small cottage.

still not getting the vax

Reminder this is what happens when you let women run an engineering firm

Attached: file.png (1240x910, 648.49K)

>Taqiyya
I see what you did there user. Clever

Attached: 1660871032402049.gif (184x141, 1022.7K)

>and better enforcement of immigration laws
ahahahaahhahhaahahhahahahahahah

Attached: file.png (1200x364, 64.32K)

Everyone's walking off because 25 years for right hooking the snivelling hook nosed safety "man" into lower earth orbit is not worth it. Especially when theres a lot safer and higher paying self employed gigs we can run. Or in my case we get disabled by foreign hires being fucktards with heavy equipment
>bugmen in a forklift crash into my manlift working in a taped off zone
>yeehaw motherfucker

Only a fat black woman with blonde hair would need instruction on how a hammer works.

There’s room to grow, says Ariane Hegewisch, a senior research fellow at the Institute for Women’s Policy Research (IWPR), because construction’s historical dependency on men now risks constraining its growth. The institute estimates that about a third of women working in the industry are in the trades. Their share across segments such as painting and carpentry is still in the single digits, though Hegewisch suspects it will continue to grow, partly because of labor needs and also because states and localities want to see more diversity in companies when they award contracts.

“We cannot afford in this industry to turn down people purely based on gender,” says Patrice Haley, a member of construction giant DPR’s diversity leadership team. “A lot of that veteran talent is starting to retire,” she says. “We can’t leave any stone unturned.”
One of the things that draws women into construction is the tangible reward of seeing what you’ve built, says Haley, who started out in the industry in a hard-hat-and-boots job. “You get to say: ‘I worked on that, I created that.’”

Only women would take something like construction and make it about them
>I MADE THAT THATS ME LOOK WHAT I DID. IM EMPOWERED

>be me want to be electrician
>you need 2-3 years of experience kid
>lmao only way to get legal electrical experience is to work under a master trollface.jpg
>go to unpaid trade school for 3 years
>lmao here you go kid $20/h, and if you work hard for 20 years you might cap out at $30/h
>but dont worry about base pay the real benefits are overtime when you get to work 100 hour weeks lol lmao even
>wait what do you mean you're driving for uber and making more while sitting in a comfy car all day long?

>fresh approach to construction

>smart solution

Why are these people obsessed with reinventing the wheel? It's not the tech industry. You just build what you're tasked with building. Building codes and OSHA codes are so complex that there is little wiggle room for doing things much differently, but things don't have to be done differently. Build quality has went down over time, not up. We don't need new solutions, we need to go back to old ones

stupid cow, you built the house indoors!

still, i'm planning to start my own civil eng construction company, my plan is to not hire any women based on principle. i'll will NOT even hire a female assisstant. i will explain my rational to all my MALE employees and they will be part of my commercial ARMY. i will make them rich and spell it out for them that the moment we take one female stowaway, she will contradict the reason for the company existing in the first place. i don't care about some random news article. i have 50 years left on this planet. i will KILL anybody that enforces a parasite on me. i will BREAK every law, etc. if you think i have to suck som whores CLITORIS so my small to medium construction company can be succesfull. we will make it based on merit alone. this is step 1 for my plan towards world dominion.

Building a fence right now, to do it right im spending 3 days JUST to sand the fucking wood, thats before I boracare it, stain it, seal it, tear out old fence, put in new posts, and put everything together.

These contractor fuckers want to do it all in one day and charge me over 10k, fuck them.

Exactly, its like putting a rainbow on a cover of a C++ technical book and calling it a SMART NEW WAY TO CODE. nothing changes

Based.

Attached: chicken_dance.gif (200x157, 372.01K)

What is trades?

Attached: 1654132018691.jpg (723x666, 23.26K)

So how long American construction starts looking like chinese construction?
Ready for more bridges to collapse

welding, plumbing, framing, construction, iron works, etc, ie stuff you do that doesnt need a desk and office.

Yeah this.
>hey were making you stay out of town for months but get paid nearly the same
>oh and were putting you on nigh shifts indefinitely
>wait, where are you going?

Been working in Construction Project Management for infrastructure for over 12 years. There are no niggers and there are no women in construction. This is a Jewish Liberal lie. There never have been and there never will be. Lesbians and women trying to be like men enter Engineering and Project Management positions and then fuck up the entire project's budget and schedule with their constant stupid fucking feelings about nonsense stopping production at every step.

been seeing this on tiktok.
A bunch of (mexican) chicks doing drywall and stucco work.
My Townhouse was being painted and i saw two women working in a crew of 12 painters

God help us all.

Damn, I thought it has something to do with trading. Thanks.

kek

When the industrious, blue-collar hard-working men start dropping out of society along with the "lazy dregs" then you know Clownworld's collapse is imminent. All men everywhere can feel it.

Leftist retards have destroyed anything that’s worth investing for the greater good. A lot of people do these jobs because they were proud Americans helping other proud Americans. Who wants to help or do these rough jobs for a bunch of leftist traitors with no principals, no morals, and no conviction. No one.

That fat bitch would break any ladder she tried to climb, good luck.

Also this. The time of reckoning is upon us. The let me hire you squeals if the Juden on LinkedIn has been insane.

Electrician 6 years here
>work sucks
>pay sucks
>coworkers suck
>competitors are actually braindead but get all the jobs
>hell actually I don't think I've met a single electrician under 60 who wasn't braindead
>you're treated like garbage. Seriously it's like becoming part of an invisible class in society. This one is the worst part for me
>all the hard work you put in is because some gigamillionaire doesn't like their lights or doesn't want to see chords
>no upward mobility in your career

We have an woman engineer at work, but she is just as autistic and weird as youd expect a woman engineer to be

"If you want to hire someone based on things that have nothing to do with the business, then we're here for you"