WASPs

>the white conservative populace in the US is primarily made of low IQ obese country hicks who worship Israel, don't believe in evolution, accidentally knock up their teenage lovers out of wedlock like a nigger would, and also think Fox News and country music is great
What does this mean?

Attached: Untitled.png (491x370, 415.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.theodysseyonline.com/amp/how-to-be-wasp-2478210594
gawker.com/393918/wasp-code-cracked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WASPS =/= Rednecks

WASP upper-class has been replaced by Jews and atheists and minorities
The remaining white Germanic Protestants are the ones in the country

I’m not in USA and I’m thinking BASED

it means someone has never stepped off the sidewalk has no idea what they are talking about and so are building up a strawman enemy to attack and belittle.

It means when these rednecks stop farming and truck driving you will be starving as the electricity is turned off in the shitty little apartment building you live in.

This is what WASPs are you absolute retard

google.com/amp/s/www.theodysseyonline.com/amp/how-to-be-wasp-2478210594

gawker.com/393918/wasp-code-cracked

You're thinking of Scots-Irish southern rednecks

Attached: 71feda31027237d4f44b657d8a3b5f2d.jpg (1080x1349, 201.28K)

Yeah you are being retarded if you think this isn't the majority white demographic now. You should be the one who should take a step out and think more
Never said there is anything negative about their work ethic?

Go down to a marina where there are decent boats and tell me what you see

No as you can see a lot of them are German. But I'll admit I'm wrong I shouldn't have put WASP because these types are just generally Northern European not just Anglo

pic-related

Attached: Untitled.png (1240x808, 794.58K)

Where I live all the rich folks are wasps. Damn you Oakville

Attached: 5C475905-40EF-4D10-AF13-47D8B94EAD9A.jpg (587x1024, 36.12K)

Pic-related. That one time we discovered we’re all hyphenated-Americans.

Attached: 562EBF1C-633B-49B5-8D1D-EC6E4F841289.jpg (828x1349, 619.09K)

>accidentally knock up their teenage lovers out of wedlock
based
>and also think Fox News and country music is great
Dopplebased

Attached: 564.png (917x580, 464.81K)

Willie Nelson is cooler than you will ever be, muhammad.

This is due to Americans putting down "American" as their ethnicity on the census

Brainlet

Attached: Surname-Map-1 (1).png (2237x1382, 112.58K)

Evolution is reatarded. At least they have a girlfriend.

It means shitter.world is on the rise.

They need to be given over to Mexico. I think Mexico might be able to civilize them.

They're often the most educated and richest people in the country. They don't need to work in law or anything because they run the think tanks and etc. Most rednecks aren't Anglo but there are many for sure.

This whole rural white americans are fat rednecks thing is hilarious. Every good white MMA fighter in the US is from small towns / rural areas in the midwest, south and west. Urbanites are monkeypox riddle faggots. Project harder

>What does this mean?
Ralphamales ASSEMBLE!

It means we're fucked as we're surrounded by sheep on all sides. These losers will fuck as long as we keep tolerating them.

You don’t get to sift through and pick and choose which manifestations of the WASP you like and represent you, the WASP, and which you don’t and you reject.

For example, I don’t give a fuck that the Southern hillbilly WASPs are now all atheists and want to be pan-white. Rednecks are WASPs.

Rednecks are not WASPs. Rednecks are typically of Scottish and Irish decent. They are not Anglo-Saxon

>Scottish and Irish decent. They are not Anglo-Saxon
Wrong. "Scotch-Irish" is an American term for Ulster Irish. Ulster Irish are descended from the Borderers of southern Scotland and northern England. They are Germanic, a combination of Anglo-Saxon and vikings that settled that area. They're not Celtic.