Let's be frank, Jews are everything whites wished they could be

Let's be frank, Jews are everything whites wished they could be

Attached: jews.png (763x886, 184.89K)

My name is not Frank

No, they are just what Any Forums wants to be

No thanks, I've no real interest in being evil, cowardly and ugly.

It's the opposite actually

That's why white people are always getting rhinoplasty so we can have those great Jewish noses

WE WILL RISE
BLM
blm blm blmblnblmbomblnb
Blm
Blmb
Blmlblmb
Blm
BLM
blm
RUSSIAS GONA HELP US YOU CRAKAS IS FUKED NOW
BLM
BLM
BLM

Attached: 86024E13-DED1-492E-9330-6EFAF6C9D6F2.png (640x426, 7.04K)

>predisposed to jew only body rotting and blood diseases
golly gee so jelly

A parasitic merchant class with no homeland, inbred genes who only became powerful in the early 20th century?

So that's why whites marry jewish men so often and deny their own race's existence when asked?

Not really.

Attached: uglyjew.jpg (600x464, 44.47K)

Yeah I always wanted to be a scheming, schizophrenic, money grubbing kike. You got it moshe.

>Whites wish they could lie about an event 80 years ago to justify their nepotism over others

sounds like most whitoids

greeks aren't white

is frank jew? are you jew? is this why you want to be frank? some freaky-friday sheeny curse?

Everything in society is already completely jewed, there is no need to do anything to be jewish. White people are the opposite, which it why the juice need to be removed from positions of power.

Attached: 1661193530443968.png (960x828, 692.63K)

Are you niggers getting high at work? Respect.

I don't like the hours.

WE WILL RISE
Z
Z ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Z
Z
ZIMBABWE WILL HELP US
Z
Z
Z

Attached: DkicQLkfzLxDe0WtzK0pxNo3-wKy0Wmas0B5MP7c8noETEWtPhhUk9HITk7p4DVEW22OCCXOj63VDFZzQ6B2yMtE.jpg (200x395, 75.49K)

Jews
>Happy bar mitzavah bubby the whole extended family pitched into get you $50,0000 and ya uncle wants you to intern at his film studio to help get you set to work in Hollywood
White people
>You need to learn the value of "hard work". Here's a job application so you can work at McNiggers with the niggers and support the family with rent oh what you're dating the nigger chef wow who could have predicted this my grandchildren are black why would the Jews do this?

Attached: 1bw4g9.jpg (500x375, 55.87K)

Then who is?

an ugly usuring backstabbing pedophile ,murdering pilpulling lying implying pro-slavery bloodmagic abuseing demonworshipping one ticket to hell please ruin everything as long as i live kind of guy ?
ye nah man , dat ain´t me.

Nah. Jews aren't sexy or cool like whites are. When I think of jews I think of greasy hand rubbing hairy short balding semitic slimeballs. Anything associated with judaism is extremely cringey, cult-like, and morally corrupt. Whites are refreshing to be around. When people want a cool car they get one made by whites. If they want a cool building they get whites to design it. If they want to look good they wear a European style suit.

> Intrinsically homogeneous (Jews marry other Jews)

> Ashkenazi highest average IQ of any race

> Controls 90% of relevant media, large share of banks

If you can’t beat em’, join em.