Why do so many women who hate white men date white men?

Why is this such a common phenomenon? Have you ever seen it in your life? What is going through these women minds?

Attached: CF13994C-739C-48F3-9D54-61540BC8D313.jpg (828x472, 149.5K)

>"I really hate X"
>*really loves X*
Women

/thread

White men are the safe option. You know they'll always look after you no matter how much of whore you are. Forest Gump was a documentary.

>i tried really really hard
what exactly does that entail?

It means she is trying really really hard to break societal norms and end up with a violent drooling nig nog.

She didn't try at all, but she said she did so she apparently tried really really hard or something. Disregard logic and it will make sense.

From r/hapas

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-150851_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 577.44K)

Guessing your kike webms aren't doing so well eh shlomo?

This isn't common. It's only promoted as popular because social media is misleading and promotes what isn't reality.

I.e. the only time you see shilling about issues nobody cares about, or beliefs nobody has, is on twitter.

I hate women and I am married to one.

> I really hate gays
> Is gay

Men.

Attached: gay kissy.gif (500x333, 2.12M)

now photoshop some white guy w blue eyes some brown eyes and compare these two pictures

poc girls are retarded. They date white fuckboys get dumped like any other girl, but then they blame that on their whiteness, instead of "patriarchy" or whatever.

Attached: tinder expirience.jpg (1217x926, 179.33K)

>My asian

Because women want to fuck the bad boy, and white men are now the bad boy.

>I.e. the only time you see shilling about issues nobody cares about, or beliefs nobody has, is on twitter.
You said this about trannies 10 years ago and you were wrong then too.
>It's just tumblr lol
>Nobody actually thinks like this
>Go outside
Wrong then, wrong now, wrong forever.

when will you get monkeypox and die

There's no mystery here. POC girls talk shit about white men because they aren't getting dicked down by white guys and it makes them angry.

Just when you thought being white couldn't get any more based

What's up with these banal usernames, just using your first name in lowercase? Was allowing duplicate names, as long as the @ tag is unique, a mistake, or was it deliberate? I see it as a way of deleting personal identity, pushing you to blend into an amorphous mass where your username is used by thousands of other people. Notice it's always written in lowercase, so the conformism runs deep because it was astroturfed by bots in the first place. Back in the day it should have been xX_AnG3La71_Xx.