SNEAKO

Is he based? He just did some livestreams with Nick Fuentes and he's like the new Andrew Tate

Attached: sneako.jpg (540x720, 59.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpRiREZJUCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It saddens me that more and more people look like him in America now. It happened so quickly too.

>muttoid gets rich by telling zoomer virgin dorks what they want to hear
many such cases

Do any truly have to ask if someone who calls themselves "Sneako" is based? Of course they're based, probably less than 4 names in existence more based than that.

All thanks to welfare programs.

He names the jew and married a sheboon instead of a white woman. Zoomers > Millennials.

dios mio looks like some future american from an apple commercial

hes a literal cuck
he has a black gf and they have an "open relationship" ryan long made fun of that to his face
but hes young, hopefully he learns from that and grows and matures
youtube.com/watch?v=JpRiREZJUCo
that being said, he got redpilled and is currently overdosing on them
but he is redpilling blacks and general brown mutts, so hes gonna get the andrew tate treatment shortly

>catching nick on the rebound
good for him

What is he? A Hispanic chigger? Anyway I like him. He's extremely fair to Nick Fuentes and you can tell he has an open mind.

Why do you care about anything he says or does, NPC?

Based is dead.
-Nietzche

Isn't this the guy that sympathized with Netflix's cuties? Sick fuck.

wtf

He's based adjacent. But really a whitepill about the spread of our views, we are going truly mainstream and the jews must be kvetching to high heavens. Tate also called out antiwhiteism, said racism against white people is a far greater problem than racism against non-whites and immigration is ruining the west. I think this was shortly prior to him being banned everywhere lol. But they can't keep these views from spreading anymore.

N

I think he's part asian black and white.

He’s the new old andy warski.

I don't know who those people are.

Attached: 20220820_183635.jpg (414x596, 42.25K)

What are you talking about? He looks like any other British person

Hes a fucking retard

I don't respect anyone who speaks like an american nigger. Most annoying lingo I've ever heard. If you don't have the simple ability to speak like a normal person nothing you have to say matters.

Attached: 1658251563941259.jpg (600x889, 43.4K)

gross