Why Do People Care About Missing Teenage White Girls & Not Blacks?

Every damn month you hear constant news coverage about missing or dead white girls in the US when we have DOZENS of black and Latino girls go missing every day in Chicago alone. It's always a pretty white girl with blonde hair and a slim physique. Where are the helicopters for the missing black kids? Where are the divers and breaking news interruptions? NONE, because not even black people care about them, they'll get a quick local news segment and be forgotten about probably in some pedos basement. But this white chick that drove drunk into a lake gets national coverage and support? Her and Gabby Petitto are good examples of this.

Why are pretty white girls cared about more than the other thousand missing black girls?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11132583/Dive-team-finds-missing-Kiely-Rodni-16-car-upside-14ft-water.html

Attached: ww.png (415x986, 502.68K)

Because unlike blacks, white people actually care about white children.

Because black girls are killed by black criminals and you can't start an investigation when none of your leads will even talk to police.

Nobody cares about this bitch.

Get a new script, faggot.

its hypocritical af, we had a black girl go missing in my city and they just gave her a newspaper clipping and an amber alert…a blonde white girl the same age as her went missing and national media came to our city along with crazy resources, how the fuck is that okay? there life has equal value

The media that claims I'm a racist is actually racist and doesn't care about blacks. They just care about creating a divide and hatred between the races and reporting on it. Retard.

because blacks and browns are ugly and go missing as a result of their criminal genetic disposition

where as white girls are cute and worthy of our protection and when they go missing its a big deal

not a hard concept

Technically the alt-right was talking about how 8x as many black teenage girls go missing in DC vs other locales.

I’m not black so it’s not my problem.

The black girls aren't missing, they're "missing", by which I mean they've run away from their abusive parents/guardians (who often rape them) and are now hooking for a pimp who treats them marginally better. Cops overlook this because it's better for the girls not to go home and get abused even worse.

>there life
NIGGER DETECTED

Niggers are insufferable so people are actually happy when they go away.
Whether that's by choice or by murder doesn't actually matter.
It's very simple to understand.

Attached: 1623715027012.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

In hindsight they should have searched the water first, they were far too hopeful.

You have to go back nigger

Why doesn't anyone call the media out on this? You would think SJW's of all people would blow this up on reddit and tik tok to stop prioritizing pretty white girls over the other missing girls

Mfw i read news about women dying

Attached: 1637703084897.png (907x1042, 976.89K)

Literally no one actually cares about niggers, not even niggers themselves.

This is why you'lll never get pussy, and if you do, it will cheat on you with a shitskin. Total fucking simp x million infest this shithole and divert the resources into this homosexual cuckfest that is your degenerate, anti-depressant ridden life

Media is basically white propaganda

They ham up the empathy for white plights and white victims yet dehumanize minorities

Teenage white girls need protection from blacks, next.

Thank God I'm not a nigger. Holy Shit. I feel better about myself now

Black and latina girls going missing is a topic of discussion in countries where black and latina girls belong

>news coverage
who invented modern news media?

who'd care for a nigger lol

How do you know that? You don't. Some are good kids that are kidnapped and end up raped in some basement for years by a white pedo (look at pedophilia statistics and white offenders) and their stories are swept under the rug and forgotten, only white kids get attention. I'd say there's a conspiracy, rich politicians and media executives take turns raping black kids because they know it'll go unnoticed. Cleveland and Chicago have TONS of daily missing persons cases that go unresolved and it's kids not old enough to even be prostitutes. Before you give me the BS statistic of biological parents taking their kid back that's not the case in most of these

white communities actually want crimes solved & criminals punished. when blacks hear about stuff like r. kelly, it's "where was the parents" "they tryin to take a kang from us"