Give hour 2 no one wants to hear Sven

Need my Monday dose of moike, fuck Sven

Attached: tds.jpg (1024x596, 88.81K)

Honestly, fuck Sven. His hatred of their own listeners/fans is just ridiculous. When he was gone was the best TDS has been in a long time.

This is kike bullshit. Fuck you sven you greedy fuck. Maybe if Mike stopped going on vacations every week to "protest" you wouldn't need to squeeze so much money out of your user base. No way am I dropping $10/mo for a single podcast.

Attached: zoomerkek.webm (576x720, 2.42M)

Based. Am ready to shit on sven.
>doesnt go to rallies
>doesnt go to events outside of pool parties
>worst part of the pod and constant whining that he has to work 9 hours a week
>brings podcast to screeching halt to get his unfunny joke in. Pouts if he doesnt
If there was a way to only support Mike i would. Also you can tell he really hates the audience

Looks like Sven's gotta save up for the kids' college funds.

How have they not mentioned Daria?
They are so closeted about being sexual predator enabling Bolsheviks that they can’t even honor the loss of a cute woman and the grief of the papa bear of Eurasia.

He’s a Jew I’m pretty sure. Spiritually at least.

I honestly can't believe that retard Mike still has fans. He's been washed up for over 2 years now, find a new internet daddy already. 2017 was half a decade ago.

This. Plus remember he likes to ban or censor payfags that criticize him.
Alex has thick skin, he doesn't cry when people shit on him. Based manlet.

TRS is controlled opposition, Mike is a kike, and SVEN is retarded.

shitter.world if you want real hot takes, our podcast will be rolling out this week.

Let’s ask the glowies to educate us on Mikes time at AOL.

He's an anglo, they are spiritual jews

Mike needs to get sven under control. His dislike for freechads and paypiggies alike hurts the network.

Attached: 1629507779588.jpg (500x500, 72.63K)

DARIA DUGIN IS DEAD AND THESE FUCKS TALK ABOUT HEALTHCARE?!?!
These cokeheads know nothing about health economics and they’re mission is to waste the time of potential patsys for some future Hezbollah shit.

He looks like someone Mossad would send because he doesn’t look Jewish. I’ve met Israelis who look like him. They exist.

Can the TRS network give Drachenlord a show? I'd become a paylord if you do this.

20% of GDP is healthcare
Wake the fuck up Samurai
These faggot fed assets don’t even know what they’re talking about
Of course most small towns are run by hospitals now.
It’s bigger then the defense industry or energy industry.
And they never talk about Assange who Israelis and neo cons have been trying to murder.

Ask the FBI.

it's Daria Platonova

Fuck you kike shill
I refuse to support Sven, butt hurt over being banned. But I hate shills like you more

Attached: 1562659255055.gif (220x220, 38.15K)

Johnny Monoxide was right.

Ya I know, I feel dumb saying Dugina or whatever western media is saying.
Why does TRS hate Assange?
David Duke is FBI why not TRS?
Duke has a much wider reach obviously. Boomers. Rense with his crap is better than TRS lately.

I’m Iranian but thanks, niggerlips.

Alex also seems to have a much greater understanding of any reality based topic. Especially healthcare, but even he isn’t perfect.

>be Sven
>be an absolute faggot
>constantly derail the conversation
>constantly interrupt with nigger tier retard jokes
>greedy as fuck
>hates anyone who doesn’t throw shekels at him
>chugs seed oils along with semen by the gallon