/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3788

Prev:▶Day: 180 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust21

▶Latest
>Azov denies Vovk Natalya's ever served in the Azov regiment
>FSB: Darya Dugina's car was blown up by Vovk Natalya, an Azov servicewoman, who fled to Estonia afterwards
>Antonovsky bridge was hit again, casualties reported by TASS
>Darya Dugina's car exploded in Moscow
>Explosions around Belgorod and Sevastopol reported, AA activity around the Kerch bridge
>3 drone strikes in Crimea: Dhzankoy air base and Azovske ammunition depot and a transformer.
>Igor Strelkov tried to mobilize himself but was detained in Crimea
>Smooker strikes a Russian airbase near Sevastapol, Crimea (9-14 aircraft destroyed)
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: Ukraine.full.1117706.jpg (1080x768, 467.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/german-economic-outlook-gloomy-finance-ministry-says-2022-08-18/
intrafish.com/whitefish/russian-vessels-are-still-offloading-fish-in-norway-and-its-worth-a-whole-lot-more-than-last-year/2-1-1279967
nortonrosefulbright.com/en/knowledge/publications/61bb1a62/heightened-us-sanctions-and-export-restrictions-targeting-russia
intellinews.com/moscow-blog-ukraine-s-kinetic-war-in-stalemate-but-the-economic-war-is-escalating-254045/?source=blogs
shippingwatch.com/carriers/Tanker/article14321415.ece
economics.rabobank.com/globalassets/documents/2022/sp20220817_van_harn_wijffelaars_an_unfolding_energy_crisis_in_europe.pdf
trepp.com/trepptalk/european-market-update-22-decline-in-eu-clo-issuance-decrease-in-originations-for-eu-leveraged-loans
powermag.com/operating-energy-systems-in-a-war-torn-country-dtek-prepares-for-winter/
globalinsolvency.com/headlines/spains-jan-june-trade-deficit-widens-almost-six-fold-32-billion-euros
freddiemac.gcs-web.com/news-releases/news-release-details/nearly-60-renters-saw-rent-increase-past-12-months
cnbc.com/2022/08/19/energy-bills-are-squeezing-businesses-and-people-as-uk-costs-soar.html
world-grain.com/articles/17352-ukraine-wheat-output-expected-to-decline-by-41
energyvoice.com/oilandgas/437044/liz-truss-questioned-over-closure-of-rough-gas-storage-facility/
npr.org/2022/07/17/1111933482/the-ukraine-war-means-a-potato-chip-company-has-to-rethink-its-formula
fitchratings.com/research/sovereigns/fitch-revises-slovakia-outlook-to-negative-affirms-at-a-19-08-2022
fitchratings.com/research/sovereigns/fitch-revises-estonia-outlook-to-negative-affirms-at-aa-19-08-2022
nytimes.com/2022/08/22/sports/ukraine-soccer-premier-league-returns.html
asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Ukraine-war/Ukraine-war-Free-to-read/Ukraine-latest-Turkey-doubles-Russian-oil-imports-filling-EU-void
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/opinion/no-time-for-summer-break-on-gas-will-bulgaria-resume-negotiations-with-gazprom/
euractiv.com/section/energy-environment/news/bulgaria-refuses-to-buy-large-quantities-of-us-liquefied-gas/
twitter.com/Limestone_block
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
t.me/kavunyak
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MO-9l29RzrE&ab_channel=PolishEagle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some sources are behind a paywall, please support our journalists!
Record jump in German producer prices adds to gloomy outlook
reuters.com/world/europe/german-economic-outlook-gloomy-finance-ministry-says-2022-08-18/

Russian vessels are still offloading fish in Norway, and it's worth a whole lot more than last year
intrafish.com/whitefish/russian-vessels-are-still-offloading-fish-in-norway-and-its-worth-a-whole-lot-more-than-last-year/2-1-1279967

Heightened US sanctions and export restrictions targeting Russia
nortonrosefulbright.com/en/knowledge/publications/61bb1a62/heightened-us-sanctions-and-export-restrictions-targeting-russia

MOSCOW BLOG: Ukraine’s kinetic war in stalemate, but the economic war is escalating
The mounting energy crisis is not only unsettling consumers, worried over big bills, we are already starting to see a real-world impact. There are more and more reports of plants shutting down because they are no longer economically viable with energy prices up ten-fold. The latest is the Slovalco aluminium plant in Slovakia. Another is Chimcomplex, the largest chemical complex in Romania, which has stopped working this week. There will be a lot more. Even the German economy could be gutted from this problem which is why German industrialists are freaking out.
intellinews.com/moscow-blog-ukraine-s-kinetic-war-in-stalemate-but-the-economic-war-is-escalating-254045/?source=blogs

Torm CEO: Product tanker will do well for a longer period – "It's not just a blip"
Europe still sources roughly 50% of its oil import from Russia, but this will shift dramatically toward Feb. 1, 2023, when new EU sanctions enter force. This is one of three factors that will benefit the product tanker market, says Torm CEO Jakob Meldgaard.
shippingwatch.com/carriers/Tanker/article14321415.ece

Attached: Faxu6l1WYAAvzLI.jpg (1080x1140, 77.14K)

>be Muammar al-Qaddafi.
>be born in 1942, Libya.
>go to university of Libya in 1963.
>graduate military school.
>dethrone the libyan monarchy.
>drive out US and British military bases after becoming the chairman of Libya’s new governing body.
>throw out kikes and goyims
>nationalize domestic oil industry.
>ban alcohol, bars, prostitution, and gambling.
>attempt to unify the Arab world again.
>turn down any negotiation with the ziocucks.
>replace the dollar with a gold-based currency.
>face CIA-backed revolution attempts and foreign military intervention for “muh human rights violations.”
>EU runs out from bombs at day 3. resorts to cock sucking america
>8 months to take capital after devastating casualties that didn't even allow the country to rebuild itself
>die on October 20 as rebellious traitors took control of the city.
>random village retards who leech on western welfare talk shit about you all the time and imply a "king" who can't even keep his kids alive is better
>go down as the greatest Arab leader in history.

Attached: 1661189921484017.png (224x225, 55.25K)

An unfolding energy crisis in Europe Can Europe evade an outright crisis?
economics.rabobank.com/globalassets/documents/2022/sp20220817_van_harn_wijffelaars_an_unfolding_energy_crisis_in_europe.pdf

European Market Update: 22% Decline in CLO Issuance; Decrease in EU Leveraged Loan Originations
trepp.com/trepptalk/european-market-update-22-decline-in-eu-clo-issuance-decrease-in-originations-for-eu-leveraged-loans

Operating Energy Systems in a War-Torn Country: DTEK Prepares for Winter
DTEK is by exporting power. Timchenko said the company is exporting about 250 MW of capacity to Slovakia and Romania...about 220 MW to Poland.
But the biggest question mark for all these forecasts, according to Timchenko, is the operation of Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant (NPP). The station is the largest nuclear power plant in Europe with a capacity of 6,000 MW. ..
“Based on our forecast, even if the Zaporizhzhya NPP will not be operating, and during winter season we will have enough capacity to meet demand inside of Ukraine. But in this scenario, we cannot do any export of electricity, at least during fourth and first quarter, and at some periods, we
will need to use either more gas or do even import of electricity at some volume.
powermag.com/operating-energy-systems-in-a-war-torn-country-dtek-prepares-for-winter/

Spain's Jan-June Trade Deficit Widens Almost Six-Fold to 32 Billion Euros
globalinsolvency.com/headlines/spains-jan-june-trade-deficit-widens-almost-six-fold-32-billion-euros

Nearly 60% of Renters saw Rent Increase in Past 12 Months
4 in 10 saw wage gains, one-third of those say raises won’t cover increased rent
freddiemac.gcs-web.com/news-releases/news-release-details/nearly-60-renters-saw-rent-increase-past-12-months

‘You’ve got to eat’: Energy bills are squeezing businesses and people as UK costs soar
cnbc.com/2022/08/19/energy-bills-are-squeezing-businesses-and-people-as-uk-costs-soar.html

Darya Dugina knew the launch codes for Putin's poop briefcase.

Attached: 1660773991725546.jpg (1280x723, 107.83K)

Good afternoon
i hate russians
Also very big thank you to the drawfag who drew my request while i was on vacay
much love

Attached: marichka_commanding_krabs.jpg (1280x720, 223.37K)

/uhg/- ultimate home-chef gathering

Ukraine wheat output expected to decline by 41%
world-grain.com/articles/17352-ukraine-wheat-output-expected-to-decline-by-41

Liz TRuss questioned over closure of Rough gas storage facility
energyvoice.com/oilandgas/437044/liz-truss-questioned-over-closure-of-rough-gas-storage-facility/

The Ukraine war means a potato chip company has to rethink its formula (July 17, 2022)
npr.org/2022/07/17/1111933482/the-ukraine-war-means-a-potato-chip-company-has-to-rethink-its-formula

Fitch Revises Slovakia's Outlook to Negative; Affirms at 'A'
fitchratings.com/research/sovereigns/fitch-revises-slovakia-outlook-to-negative-affirms-at-a-19-08-2022

Fitch Revises Estonia's Outlook to Negative; Affirms at 'AA-'
fitchratings.com/research/sovereigns/fitch-revises-estonia-outlook-to-negative-affirms-at-aa-19-08-2022

‘There Is No Football Family’: Broken Contracts Mar Soccer’s Return in Ukraine
European soccer offered support to Ukrainian teams when Russia invaded the country. Now, as rivals bargain shop in wartime, one top club says the sense of solidarity is gone.
nytimes.com/2022/08/22/sports/ukraine-soccer-premier-league-returns.html

Ukraine latest: Turkey doubles Russian oil imports, filling EU void
asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Ukraine-war/Ukraine-war-Free-to-read/Ukraine-latest-Turkey-doubles-Russian-oil-imports-filling-EU-void

No time for summer break on gas: will Bulgaria resume negotiations with Gazprom?
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/opinion/no-time-for-summer-break-on-gas-will-bulgaria-resume-negotiations-with-gazprom/

Bulgaria refuses to buy large quantities of US liquefied gas
euractiv.com/section/energy-environment/news/bulgaria-refuses-to-buy-large-quantities-of-us-liquefied-gas/

Zelenskyy: Russia to do 'something violent' for independence day www.euronews.com/2022/08/21/zelenskyy-warns-of-possible-violent-attack-as-kyiv-marks-31-years-of-independence

>his country isnt crowfunding bayraktars for kino footage
seriously, whats your excuse, /uhg/?

Attached: 300897807_1435050583643127_7076254791759827289_n.webm (426x234, 967.1K)

Lithuanian anons, I bring you a gift as a gesture of goodwill

Attached: dead donbass child.jpg (785x441, 65.63K)

>UPDATE
>UPDATE
>UPDATE

>Strelkov folder created
>Monke updated

>Marichka updated

>Tomboy MEGA added 100 files

>Ukie Marichka Artists
follow them for more Marichka\good art
>Original creator
twitter.com/Limestone_block
>Korzunka Persukiv
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
>Kavunyak
t.me/kavunyak
>Archirai
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art

>TG channel for Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

Also now with 2 Sticker packs:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_UHP

>Marichka Mega
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

>Tomboy/Muscle girl Mega
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ

>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 1650 files, will add more later

Attached: 41ymep4ph9i61.png (1280x1706, 832.89K)

Based, especially contrasted by the sad taconigger's tacos

come on we did it so we're in the bayraktar provider club

rekt

bombs away on your capital

I like it. Reminds me of the time bands used to draw their own album covers. The wonkiness adds to the charm

Number one, you can see a man here having sucked the other person's rectum and the other person is poo-pooing, and this one is eating the poo-poo all over the place.

Attached: eatdapoopoo.jpg (1280x720, 272.54K)

Is the Dugina barbecue the beginning of a Russian glowie turf war? A warning to Putin to stop pussyfooting around in Ukraine?

Attached: 1661032437270129.jpg (700x983, 207.99K)

more vintage musclegirls

Attached: vintage musclegirl.jpg (561x800, 38.8K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2022.08.22-13_21_40.png (585x537, 379.08K)

Attached: Militarylandnet-1561774650971111425-20220822 125747-vid1 - 0.00.00-0.01.59.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Any suggestions on my list? Any stories that I should add?

More dead shitskins, how is this bad?

so uhhhh, can anyone else see why this group named the "National Republican Army" group might be a KGB false flag?

Attached: nra.png (396x578, 118.44K)

Say hello to new Frend

Attached: 0.png (800x533, 412)

i love how russia united intermarium countries, and made us forget old grudges
youtube.com/watch?v=MO-9l29RzrE&ab_channel=PolishEagle

Attached: husarki.jpg (936x1100, 1.06M)

>A warning to Putin to stop pussyfooting around in Ukraine?
If anything it's the opposite. Dugina was a warhawk, whacking her is a message from the "I just want to make money and fuck off to my Italian villa" faction of the Russian elite

yo nigga what's crackin?

Attached: smile.png (825x1025, 267.76K)

Based tomboy miner. Enjoy.

Attached: Mari4ka auf Wassermelonen.png (1000x700, 728.78K)

The list of slovenian suicides isn't complete, you should add to it.

> be shitskin
Damn nigger

I think I've got it.

The reason for the "Kherson counterattack" meme is psyops/wishful thinking/ignorance, but the fact everyone expects it showcases that our perception of underdogs has been warped by eastern warfighting methods. See, inferior eastern forces don't adopt avoidant/guerilla tactics to minimize damage to their own forces, they do it to maximize damage to enemy forces. Of course your own forces need to exist in order to carry out ambushes and skirmishing, so you can't use conventional tactics or you'll be obliterated before getting the chance. So on the defense, it looks the same as western guerilla tactics. But the difference is on the offence - because they don't actually care about their own men, on the offense they usually resort to human wave shock tactics because it's the only reliable offensive tactic available. Western guerilla forces won't resort to this tactic because they don't want to die, so their overall operational stance remains defensive even when the enemy loses the initiative and their attack peters out. People are so used to Russian/Chinese/Vietnamese/Iranian tactics in this regard that they automatically expect that, once the attacker is thwarted, the counterattacking hordes will be unleashed to push the enemy back.

I am being overly general of course. It is not only western forces that maintain a defensive posture against an enemy without counterattacking - the Japanese finally learned the wisdom of this at the end of WW2. But in the modern day it is a largely western ethos, with the notable exception of veteran Jihadists, who I presume hate their enemies so much that they refuse to die unless absolutely necessary because they themselves need to be alive to kill them. This, incidentally, is why I suspect the Russians call these 'ISIS-American' tactics, because they've noticed that American/American-backed troops and Jihadists are the only ones that employ them.

Attached: vatnikai.png (1302x900, 69.84K)

i am willing to bet it was russian shelling that killed them

need to make rabbid stew

Kek, nice easter egg

You loss to fucking niggers with Toyota Hiluxs and they French hat to stop them from fucking you even harder.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

Attached: toyotawar.png (283x765, 100.75K)

Rebranding of the same imperialist crap.
Bloody collapse and balkanization is the only way.

take those foot hijabs off

Attached: 1404420624206.jpg (396x385, 35.09K)