Canada just sent me a $9105 fine in the mail for crossing the border a few months ago

Canada just sent me a $9105 fine in the mail for crossing the border a few months ago.

Offence 1: F.T.C WITH ORDER
Offence 2: FL TO ANSWER QUESTION-OFFICER
Offence 3: OBSTRUCT QUARANTINE OFFICER
Total fines: $9105.

What should I do boys?

Attached: 1234.jpg (1728x2304, 604.74K)

>garnish your wages
with parsley?

Nothing. What can the cuck Trudeau even do? Reposess your stuff in the US? Kek.

Drink Vermont maple exclusively. Don't support CCP leafland. Don't buy child sex slaves. Boycott chicanadisrael

Whats 9000 leaf bucks in real money? like 100 dollars?

Wipe your ass with it after a particularly wet shit and mail it back!

Pay up or prepare for extradition. Sorry OP, you should've known better

>heads back and tell them no sirs,

SIRS REDEEM THE FINE REDEEM IT NOW WHY ARE YOU NOT REDEEMING THE FINE SIR

Fag fines from a fag government? Just do what everyone else does with faggot shit and ignore it

Why are you going into that shit hole country?

Get some truckers together and blockade the port of entry.

Unless you’re posting on a vpn you appear to be in the US and I’d say the problem has resolved itself.

Just don't go to canada ever again, problem solved. I have serious doubts on how much they can force the USA justice system to collect the money from you.

Are you Canadian?
I keep hearing the question "when's the shooting start"

THIS

get a lawyer and pay for one, dumbass

It's illegit. They didn't have the right to implement these punishments because they did not properly introduce and process them as proper laws and/or regulations.

Why did they fine you.
I have never heard of this.

They actually stole my Canadian passport during that encounter (they refused to give back my passport until I answered the health nurse questions) and then sent the passport to Passport Canada for destruction.

Im dual and do live in the states.

Send them a picture of your dick and $9000 in Monopoly money.

>Canadians attempt to abduct him and take him back to Canada to face Chinese communist Justice
>OP sends 5.56 greentips through their lvl II plates and asserts his AMERICAN domimance.

sprinkle some chinese carfentanil in and mail it back

Get a lawyer. Don't try to fight this yourself. Whatever you do, don't pay them one fucking leaf.

Attached: 1660184223544294.jpg (960x936, 117.72K)

Pay with 9105 leaves, its tradition

Lmao are you xcandsaians?

fuck em; never go back, never cross that border again

How do they know you crossed? Do they have sleeper moose agents on their borders or something? I alwasy assumed that you could slip through and they'd never know.

send them a picture of your hairy ballsack/asshole instead of a check

So crazy it just might work...

Prepare yourself to make their efforts cost them incalculable amounts more than what's printed on that page.

Attached: IRA-gunman-terrorist mask.jpg (615x410, 91.42K)

Don't do this, don't acknowledge it
Doing this gives them dna and will be called a bioweapon attack and subject you terrorism charges

What proof do they even have it was you?

probably drove through the border

globalism is going to make it easier for exactly that to happen

Tell them to shove it up their ass and do what user said and rub some poop on the pages. Fuck em’.

would be best to ignore but rolling

I am Canadian yes. Im dual citizen (live in the states)

I crossed the border in to Windsor. They wanted to quaranine for 14 days, give the address / phone, use ArriveCAN, go back to the states, pay for a covid test, then come back, they wanted to know my vaccine status, the whole rigermaroo. I refused to answer any questions, they refused to give back my passport, I wasnt detained so I left, Fast forward a few months I get these fines in the mail.

>F.T.C. offence

Failure to comply. You should go read up on this component of the law for Canada.

if you didn't sign for it, you never got those bills

Just don’t go to Canada

>so I left
back to the states or went on your way?

what are you not telling us?

They'll probably settle for some coupons to Bennigan's

Yaa what did you actually do op

Kek, Canada is so fucking gay.

No, I entered Canada, Im a dual citizen (Canadian/US), I cant be denied entry in to Canada. I eventually left and went home (USA)