What are the political implications of creating a massive underclass of sexless men living alone with zero investment...

What are the political implications of creating a massive underclass of sexless men living alone with zero investment in society?

Attached: 3DB80AC0-CBA9-4114-B573-6539F9820DD7.png (695x1287, 144.67K)

Video games have now become the biggest entertainment industry

Card games have existed for centuries...

eh, my relationship with jesus is just fine

>imaginary fake characters as your friend
Cringe.

Most of those you gotta play with somebody.

why does this shitty gaslighting article keep getting posted

Multiplayer videogames are the most popular in the world. Whats the top single player only game? How far is it down the list?

War. Either Civil or World.

And a good day to you, m’gentlesir

still not getting the vax

>shill thread
This is caused by mental illness. A lot of people have become avoidant of social situations due to internet addiction and social anxiety. The political implications of this will either be mass emigration, technology advancing to fill this market or civil unrest/collapse

i don't want a woman who is actually married to the snake, the devil.

the political implication is that these incels will make the same thread 10 times a day

I think it has a lot more to do with social media, hookup culture, and “dating” apps obliterating the gender dynamic actually

bros I just want a gf

Blame the women who were "liberated" in the 60's, and the sexual revolution that followed, completely destroying western society. either another Hitler comes to power and reverses decades of decadence or it all crumbles to ash

most of these lonely single men can still play these multiplayer games and still play them with friends, its just romantically/sexually they are lonely

Violence and unrest, women were used by powerful men as a tool to tame the hordes of men they're supposed to rule over. Without a woman and a family men will become feral and possibly hostile

shitter.world arises, incels and useful niggers alike sign up, start shitposting a strategy, and defeat globohomo..

Why haven't you joined the resistance yet faggot?

shitter.world.

Attached: shitter.png (551x564, 12.8K)

nothing if you can decrease the hormones that cause aggressive behavior

the implications are that society is going to collapse, and hand rubbing will intensify hundred fold since they can now further the plans to create global communist hellhole for everyone to enjoy until the end of times.

satanic jews hate us, they will pervert and create absolute abominations of us. they love to see us suffer and become mockery of the image of god which god made us to be.

satanists are winning, and leftist are happy supporting the coming hell on earth.

Elden Ring is single player at its base. Co-op and pvp are opt-in.