"We live in a paradoxical world where if I kill a dog, I am psychopath. But if I kill a pig, I am normal...

>"We live in a paradoxical world where if I kill a dog, I am psychopath. But if I kill a pig, I am normal. And if I do neither, I am an extremist."
How can Any Forums even refute this?

Attached: 767695.jpg (1280x720, 152.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite#Epidemiology
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYjMQKlKPE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

diets are complex and i dont know whats good for others.

Vegan friendly b17 supplement is grown on shit, and shit is still an animal product and not at all vegan. Because of this vegans do not exist, and you can't refute this.

You still kill plants you murderer. Plants have souls.

>if I kill a dog, I am a psychopath
Depends on the context. Is the dog violent and trying to kill you? No? Then killing an animal bred for human companionship is psychopathic.
>killing a pig is normal
In what context? Are you killing a pig for food? That's normal. If you kill it for fun or for sport that is not normal.
>and if i do neither, i am an extremist
According to who? No one cares if you're a vegan or not.

Seems like this individual has a very inflated sense of self-importance.

Ayo I hate dogs.

If dogs were bred for companionship, that has utterly failed seeing as how dogs bites send thousands to the ER daily, and most of their victims between are between ages 5 - 12.

vegan btw but dogs gotta get outta residential areas

Vegans and vegetarians tend to be super depressed suicidal miserable people with a chip on their shoulder always trying to police what other people eat and bringing attention to themselves.

They know their lives are garbage, yet for some reason, they wish it on other people. Why? If your life sucks, then suffer in silence. I get misery loves company but just blow your brains out and stop wishing everyone was a starving vegetarian like you.

Attached: 1646285019414.jpg (1440x1799, 172.17K)

I am moving to my new apartment next week, and then I will begin the process of acquiring my gun license, indeed for the sole intent of blowing my brains out.

t. vegan who hates dogs

Attached: 1651335147640.png (960x828, 692.63K)

Pls stream it.

Attached: 1656180244272.png (738x899, 844.22K)

>if I kill a dog, I am psychopath.
Yes. unless you live in a place where its normal, then that just sucks.

>But if I kill a pig, I am normal
Yes. go suck off the budha if you dont like it faggot

>And if I do neither, I am an extremist
nobody is calling you an extremist, just a weird faggot. ima go eat a steak, now suck my dick and watch your teeth faggot

there. refuted. questions?

Attached: 1659247897534460.png (643x618, 596.21K)

Okay dogbrain, why is it wrong to kill a mutt? Pigs are smarter than most dogs.

People are overly fond of dogs because they themselves are overly domesticated. They anthropomorphize a dumb animal not much different than a pig to a degree that would've been considered batshit insane a hundred years ago. Sometimes literally fantasizing about fucking dog furries. Now they're being outed when their furbabies 'mysteriously' get monkeypox.

Anyway the double standard he claims there is, is just societal infantalism. There is no longer any basis for his argument. If ever we were thrown into another situation like the great depression, no one would own or give a shit about dogs anymore. At worst they'd become a nuisance forming packs of wild dogs, at worst they'd be on the menu for dinner.

I literally don't care. I'll still buy meat even if the price increases ten fold.

>wrong to kill a mutt?
who the fuck said it was? mutts are good dogs kys

>If dogs were bred for companionship
found the non dog owner. get a dog=save your life

Attached: 1642721681335.webm (960x1200, 1.85M)

youre an extremist because you never shut the fuck up about eating plants

>They anthropomorphize a dumb animal not much different than a pig
Oh hell no. Pigs do not disfigure hundreds of thousands of people yearly and send thousands of children to the ER daily. Pigs are nothing like dogs.

>Pigs do not disfigure hundreds of thousands of people yearly
They do actually. Thats why I say they aren't much different than dogs. They absolutely will turn feral and mangle people.

For webm of that there's like ten webms of someone's pittie attacking an innocent horse.

>get a dog=save your life
kek, you are clearly unfamiliar with what the stats really are. The so-called "family dog" is far more likely to harm you than protect you, and the risk only increases if you're a child. Don't talk anecdotes, let's talk facts.

>Over half of dog bite injuries occur at home with familiar dogs and having a dog in the household is linked to a higher likelihood of being bitten than not having a dog. As the number of dogs in the home increases, so does the likelihood of being bitten

much provoked dog!

>According to national estimates, almost 1,000 persons per day are seen in emergency departments for dog bites
>Most victims are involved in normal, apparently nonprovoking activities before dog attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite

Nigga, dogs are inherently violent and they are literally the reason for the phrase "bite the hand that feeds you"

>In the United States, approximately 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs each year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite#Epidemiology

Show me anything like that for sus domesticus.

>If dogs were bred for companionship, that has utterly failed seeing as how dogs bites send thousands to the ER daily, and most of their victims between are between ages 5 - 12.

>If humans were bred for companionship, that has utterly failed seeing as how human violence sends thousands to the ER daily

You're argument is the most retarded strawman I've seen all day. Congratulations, you're fucking retard.

Humans were not bred for companionship, retard. We were not bred at all.

The user I was responding to claimed dogs were bred for companionship. Utterly failed project. If dogs were a product they would have been pulled off the shelves years ago after the second or third baby got mauled.

Not to mention all the wildlife that gets exterminated and territory reduced with the extra farmland demanded by a plant based diet

Pol is just a bunch if right wing incel neets and boomers being perpetually wrong.

Attached: 1653746132255.jpg (420x282, 51.06K)

>I am a vegan. I kill millions of mice, rabbits, deer, birds and fish for the 'cruelty free' food I eat.
>by using deflection and transferring blame to meat eaters, nobody notices that my hands are soaked in the blood of innocent wild animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYjMQKlKPE

>Others define what I am.
The absolute state of NPCs...

Do these people ever have anything but attacking strawmen to offer?