Anyone here follows Devon Stack?

Anyone here follows Devon Stack?
is he telling the truth in his videos?

or is he just another grifter

Attached: blackpilled devon stack.jpg (900x900, 36.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Devon is cool. Shills hate him.

odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b

he says that Waco was a massacred done by the ATF and that they set the building on fire. He also said that the Oklahoma federals building was also done by the government

>Anyone here follows Devon Stack?
Yes

>is he telling the truth in his videos?
I take anything any internet person says with a grain of salt, no matter who they are

>or is he just another grifter
If he were a "grifter" or whatever, he would likely be on YouTube giving tepid takes about electoral politics. He took a massive risk with his current format, and even though it paid off, there was no guarantee that it was going to when he started.

He needs a hug.

Cringe Panda probably gives him hugs and more kek

Hi Devon, good work on your PAT-CON streams, not so good work on that awful fucking novel

Devon didn't make this post. I am watching PAT-CON Part 3 right now

Attached: blackpilled book.jpg (2048x2048, 596.32K)

He's legit and true.

Why doesnt he make an RSS feed? I would follow

Also Devon, if you're here reading, your schedule would be a lot less taxing if you turned your pre-prepared streams into videos. You could still do streams with superchats, but have them be about lighter topics like current events with less prep time. You could also take superchats about your most recent videos so the format wouldn't even change too much.

Spoiler alert: the (((Feds))) did it

DOTR was good. Like a modern TTD. Not a masterpiece or anything but a solid, enjoyable story.

Yeah..he’s solid, however, I’ve had to take a little break from listening to him with his recent Pat Con series. It’s some pretty heavy stuff. It wears on you hard only hearing the black pulled stuff. Somewhat demoralizing although I don’t believe that’s his intention with it. I’ll finish up the series in a bit but am taking a break for the moment.

I don't think he makes much money, so if he's a grifter he's not a very good one

NOBODY WILL REMEMBER CARL

He's the best there is.

I've never felt burned out on the dark stuff. Maybe it's because I took the clown pill.

He frequently get superchats which range from 50 bucks to a few hundred. He's not rolling in dough but he's making more than enough to maintain his lifestyle.

Devon Stack
>gets redpilled
>buys a shack in the middle of the desert
>works for years trying to make it self sustainable
Mike Enoch
>gets redpilled
>only divorces jewish wife after being doxxed
>starts a LLC corporation and calls it a political party
>buys a house in a jewish gated community
Hmm...

Devon is fantastic. If he's a shill, he's the worst there ever was.

Or the best. It's always my first instinct to wonder if the people I'm listening to are playing 5D galactic chess with my brain. I'm never going to be able to fully trust any of these people, as much as I enjoy Devon's streams.

Kek, a fellow fan, I see.

>Purge All Pedophiles At All Costs, five dollars
>Hi Devon, love the stream