WATCH: Can you help the NYPD catch a wild-ass chimpanzee?

The New York City Police Department is once again asking for the public’s help identifying a suspect who brutally attacked a stranger on a subway platform in the city. Intazar Dar, 64, was attacked with a rock by a crazed shirtless lunatic at the Avenue H station in Midwood just before 1 a.m. on Saturday. Dar was heading home from his job as a security guard on the Q train when he noticed his attacker mumbling loudly and pacing around the train car. When Dar quickly exited the train a block from his home, the suspect followed him out.

Dar told ABC 7 News that the man jumped onto the tracks, grabbed a rock, and “punched him in the face before striking him in the head about four times with the rock.” The victim, who was hospitalized after the attack, says that he had never encountered his attacker on the train before, despite taking it at the same time after work for the last two years. “This is the first time it’s happened in my life in New York City, but now I’m scared. It’s been two years since I’ve been doing my job — I don’t have any problem with this place…now I see a lot of homeless people – they make me scared,” Dar told the station.

Dar has significant swelling on the side of his head and will be out of work for about a week, but is expected to recover. He told the station that he is concerned about riding the train again.

archive. ph/g6uzI

Attached: Police Seek Help Identifying Man Who Brutally Attacked 64-Year-Old Stranger With Rock on NYC Subway cover.jpg (667x859, 213.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WEBM

Attached: Nigger throwing rocks in NYC subway.webm (854x480, 490.49K)

>YO YEAH IM BE SUKIN DICKS IN DA HOOD IN SHEET NIGGA ON GOD YEAH HUN OH O O O

This is America

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 27.97K)

>shadman

I hate that smelly fucking faggot so goddamned much. Only in this country does a guy like that have a career where he isn't working in a factory or some cubicle job. Why is he so ungrateful, and why is he so opposed to personal hygiene. I can smell the picture.

Suspect Identified as Donald Glover.

He was framed

yep

>ez
IT WAS THIS GUY
youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY

Man I used to live in Bangkok. Their train was BTS. Millions of people this shit NEVER happened. Why? Oh I know lol

looks like Childish Gambino

Attached: licensed-image (1).jpg (1363x2048, 483.96K)

>looks like Childish Gambino
His behavior certainly was Childish.

Attached: Carlos.png (400x400, 180.89K)

Kek, yep, niggers everywhere attacking elderly asians definitly america

CARLITO!

Attached: BF97CBE6-B796-46A2-AFAE-843A0A3558A0.gif (480x270, 1.94M)

>Real webm

Attached: this-is-america.webm (480x360, 1.34M)

I can't believe I used to like this nigger in Community.

EPIC KEKS

Attached: 1660998760324442.gif (250x262, 1017.21K)

>OH HELL NOOO

Attached: 346936C7-E65E-4A96-AC68-393E27F9FDF6.jpg (604x345, 65.84K)

That’s really sad actually. Guy just trying to live a normal life, doing his part to serve society, and gets attacked by a wild nigger on his way home. US giving these animals more rights was a huge mistake. They should be in townships and allowed into civilised society only with a pass