Imagine wagecucking all day and paying taxes and then going out and seeing this shit

Imagine wagecucking all day and paying taxes and then going out and seeing this shit.

Why aren't white people waking up? We're literally being replaced. We will be a minority in our own countries in 2-3 decades

Attached: 1644880419016.jpg (1900x1274, 852.11K)

So do something about it and get children?

It doesn't matter if the natives have 2.5 kids when the ethnic populations you're dipping into for cheap labor number in the billions, you dumb kraut

Attached: Das neue deutsche volk.jpg (2449x1837, 1.14M)

it's very demoralizing indeed, since atleast 75% of them are on the dole and the females keep shitting out shitskins that will rob me in about 15 years

Sorry, I was getting high, jerking off and playing ps5. What did you say?

If white people would care they'd pay white people a wage that'd let them have children. They do not.
The wealth gap and greed is too much to overcome.
Especially right now. The digital era has caused malcontent in most first world countries directed at all the wrong targets.
The rich hoard their wealth now.
Back in the day they'd invest it back into the people. But now AIs run everything, the algorithm determines all.
The AI determines to undermine the little people without remorse. Being it makes profit margins go up, and shareholders wealthier.
It'll correct itself eventually but I shudder to think about the stakes that it'll take to get to that point.

What a disgusting image. How can any self-respecting whitoid look at that image and tell themselves "this is okay."

The European women are literally getting bred by Homo Erectus, an inferior species of gorilla and they just accept it. It's the greatest example of de-evolution in the history of humanity. I honestly feel like if they were melted alive in a nuclear blast, the fate would be less cruel. This is the ultimate degradation, the ultimate humiliation and it's forever. Your society is better off getting glassed like Hiroshima, which is more healthy genetically today than places like Michigan.

Attached: lol.jpg (640x788, 79.55K)

imagine being a lame ass faggot freeloader posting on Any Forums all day

get a job you waste of human potential

>Imagine wagecucking all day and paying taxes and then going out and seeing this shit.
so you know where your taxes will go

> We're literally being replaced
depending on which white you are that is a good thing
Europe could do without germans.

What the fuck do you mean?
do you understand the slav who posted this likes it a lot?

Sold out, crying shame

There is only one solution now, you know what it Is...
Let's invade their homelands and set up a new holyland for the European, Israel style.

I want the world to come to an end, extinction overall is absolutely preferable to the disgusting abominations that will walk the Earth when apes breed with them. The world will be more peaceful when greenery overgrows everything, including the cities. Dead niggerkind is worth the death of humanity. They are a virus. Asteroid, please deliver.

Attached: Asteroide-3-octubre-2019-2-web.jpg (1068x769, 376.98K)

that sounds more based
the only thing you have to understand is that to Europeans germans are the niggers

To the slav replacing germans with niggers is an improvement

It's impossible with our women. I'm 192 cm shredded and still can get a gf.

Whites should have more children, but that WON'T fix this problem. Having children by itself only dooms those kids to suffer at the hands of a brown majority. The only way to change things is to take action against the real enemy.

So stop paying taxes.

> black Bvll + German women = Neu Deutsche Mann

Is the new generation of germans going to be the Übermensch predicted by Nietzsche?

I can only confirm Austria is BLACKED.

the eternal kike flaggot

>Back in the day they'd invest it back into the people. But now AIs run everything, the algorithm determines all.
>The AI determines to undermine the little people without remorse. Being it makes profit margins go up, and shareholders wealthier.
AI? That's a funny way of spelling Jew.

our worlds run by algorithms that do the math perfectly and predict the future.
They're just owned by the Jews because they had the money