GERMANY: Gas and Electricity prices go through the roof. Increased bills hit first consumers

Wholesale gas prices reached a new bitter record on Monday (August 22). 1 MWh of gas now costs 282€ (Dutch TTF Gas Futures). In mid-August 2021, it was 26€, as "Check24" reports. A plus of nearly 1000%!

Check24 warns consumers: "When the energy suppliers already procured before the crisis is consumed, they will have to buy at the current record prices on the stock exchange."

The Federal Network Agency updated its "Situation Report Gas Supply" on Monday: "The situation is tense and a further deterioration of the situation cannot be ruled out. The gas supply in Germany is stable at the moment, but only about 20 % of the maximum capacity continues to flow through the Russian pipeline Nord Stream 1. The total storage level in Germany is 79.5%. The level of the Rehden storage facility is 60.4%. Wholesale prices have recently risen to a very high level as a result of the renewed reduction in supply. Companies and private consumers must prepare for significantly rising gas prices."

There are already 110 cases of gas price increases in the basic supply this October, according to Check24. About 800,000 households are affected with an average increase of 86.5% compared to Q1 2022. Although gas suppliers had already increased prices in more than 1,000 cases in late spring and winter 2021, prices have been increased or had increases announced in a further 659 cases since March 1, 2022.

The reasons given are: Gazprom announced a renewed shutdown of Nord Stream 1, uncertainties such as possible gas transit stops due to Putin's war of aggression on Ukraine, energy sanctions or gas import stops from Russia. Traders are already turning to other sources of gas. There, the supply is scarce.

Attached: p3.jpg (578x650, 49.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/geld/mein-geld/mein-geld/neuer-teuer-schock-gaspreis-steigt-um-fast-1000-prozent-81080624.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also the electricity prices are at record highs. And this Monday, electricity was more expensive than ever before! 1 MWh went for 571€. On the same day last year, a megawatt hour cost just 77€ - an increase of 642%!

"Although the abolition of the EEG levy recently brought a slight relief in the price of electricity, in the medium term consumers must be prepared for further significant price increases," says Check24. "The high electricity exchange prices are also a consequence of the increased gas prices. Gas-fired power plants are essential in the German grid to compensate for fluctuating renewable energies and thus play a significant role in determining the electricity exchange price. These high prices will also reach end customers with some delay."

For August, September and October, suppliers announced increases in 187 cases. Around 3.6 million households are affected. In September, the increases averaged 47%.Although electricity suppliers had already increased prices in more than 1,000 cases in late spring and winter 2021, prices have been increased or had increases announced in a further 928 cases since March 1, 2022. On average, the price increases amount to 21.2% and affect around 8.9 million households.

bild.de/geld/mein-geld/mein-geld/neuer-teuer-schock-gaspreis-steigt-um-fast-1000-prozent-81080624.bild.html

Attached: p2.jpg (580x549, 46.22K)

theyre fucking with you germans.
in belgium energy prices rose, but only 50%.

thats their tactic: to push until they are met with opposition.

Working as planned.

Attached: wef.jpg (587x581, 34.22K)

Remember when Germoids laughed at Trump when he said to get less dependent of Russian gas?

The government is trying to deflect attention from the insane gas/electricity prices with the 9 Euro ticket. They are also considering a yearly 69 Euro ticket. German cuck NPCs are eating it up.

Attached: 9-69euro-ticket.jpg (784x945, 285.29K)

>When the ukropigs get the check for their NATO shitposting

Return to wood stove

Start printing more Euros idiots. I'm in the market for a cheap BMW.

In other news:
- Economics Minister Habeck refused again to contiue operating the last 3 nuclear power plants after 2022
- Government and media running a huge campaign against expected economic protests and accusing protestors of being right-wing extremists, nazis, covid deniers, antivaxxers, antisemites...
- Scholz says the police would not be ordered to shoot demonstrators
- Gas levy to be used to bail out 11 energy companies

Attached: p1.png (568x556, 172.67K)

good fuck you euros.

Stop mining crypto retard

I paid 600euro in greece last winter because i was heating 24/7 but i learned from it and now my bill gone down and this winter i will be heating strategically and dehumdifying to have a nice climate. You are just late to the party to learn

Is greece even cold during winter to begin with?

It's bad /getting worse here but not on that level. We plan on just simply turning it all off, Luckily we get mild winters where we live bought a camping stove and gas cans.

>greece
>heating
>!!!24/7!!!
wtaf?
sauna amateur or something?

Greek are pussies
Greek winter is 40°
Also those bills are over 100€ monthly

This shit is cherry picking. Show the bills you actually get.

Fuck me mate that’s beyond a piss take. I have a family of 4 and I’m paying just over £100 a mo combined for gas and elec

OP is lying though

then get one b4 2008, all after are plastic junk. BMW? more like PolyMotorWorks

When will you guys riot? I need a happening for fuck sake.

This bread is uninteresting now.

The only way to make it interesting is to make Germans riot.

It's like $120 USD per MWh here in Georgia.

>Feels good, just wish it was Texas cheap.

Attached: 1564541371686.gif (500x352, 1007.83K)

this
kristallnach 2 when?

Thanks for the money kraut lol lmao

Burn the coal, pay the toll.