What would we do without the CDC?

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-130536_Twitter.jpg (720x1080, 192.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3qgtLMxa5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reported for racism.

Why do Americans wash their chickens anyway

just put it into the dishwasher

I think it's a black thing.

>wash your chicken
sounds like an euphemism for masturbation desu

Of you eat chicken instead of veal you are worse than people who got the vaccine

But they pour bleach on my chicken

Mind blown. Thank you CDC. Follow up question: should I wash my penis?

it's a nigger thing
normal people don't do it

Becuz they dirty birds, ya know? How you gonna eat yo chickin if it still shitty n shit? Fuckin whi peepoo baka baka fr fr.

That's crazy. You should always wash chickens or any whole carcass. They have just been degutted plus chickens are really dirty animals

Why wouldn't people wash chickens? Have you never had a really bitter tasting bit after not washing it? That's chicken shit.

You also need to clean your fucking kitchen, dirty ass niggers

they are washed already in processing, if they wouldn't they would be covered in blood.

When they say "wash" are they talking about a quick rinse under the tap? Niggers will literally fill their sink with soapy water and start scrubbing the chicken. I sometimes rinse chicken but not always.

If the CDC and Jew-user say I dont need to wash my chicken, I think i should probably start washing my chicken.

just wash sink and area after chicken

Only dumb niggers wash their food.

Only shitskins do this and its fucking weird

These kind of warnings make me suspect that low IQ's are using some sort of power washer in their kitchen.

>Don't clean your chicken cause it could be contaminated
I personally don't clean my chicken despite living in a 3rd world country but wtf is wrong with Americans?

Post a picture of the back of your hand, you filthy nigger.

>If the CDC and Jew-user say I dont need to wash my chicken, I think i should probably start washing my chicken.
Yep, if they are telling me not to do something I never did, it just makes me wonder what the fuck are they putting on chickens now that they don't want me to wash off.

Because there is disgusting juice and slime on them. Only a retard wouldn’t know how to clean up their kitchen after doing so. It’s then easier to dry the skin out and season it to achieve proper crispy skin.

>slime
Stop buying pumped chicken retard

nigger detected

>If the CDC and Jew-user say I dont need to wash my chicken, I think i should probably start washing my chicken.
Well said

Attached: images - 2022-08-22T204839.081.jpg (444x423, 30.91K)

youtu.be/j3qgtLMxa5w

Even chicken for Whole Foods etc have a sliming bloody film inside and out you faggot. Ask a chef in a good restaurant if they just start cooking a bird with shit all over it.

It’s a nigger thing

Attached: 41CAFFC8-58D8-48B3-9FF8-12478C8DA614.jpg (750x422, 78.28K)

I have to rinse sometimes because there are bone chips. People that cut meats are the bottom of barrel intelligence wise. Pinfeathers and bone chips unless I buy boneless which is just depressing.