SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

The south will rise again in our lifetime, mark my words. The confederacy will never die! We will take back dixieland and the white man will march on!

Attached: 01AC5CF5-FCB1-4DC1-9E86-62562269CBD4.jpg (1024x1024, 218.22K)

Isn't that the redneck faggot who cried because the county fined him for flying the confederate flag? Lmao maybe you southern retards shouldn't have lost and this would be a problem.

confederacy was jews lol

Fuck u faggot

Are you the faggot leaf that said you don’t fly the flag of losers? Hahahahahha

That flag looks like it was just taken out of the bag, still folded. I wonder what information we can glean from this picture. Flora, weather, shadows, so much from some pixels.

Attached: d68.jpg (443x660, 49.03K)

What kind of information user?

What are we looking for?

Starting with that gazebo?

those folds on these types of flags can last for fucking years.

Attached: 1624595868772.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

I suspect OP is a D&C shill here for nefarious purposes. Bait anons, sow division, slide threads. I state this because of the quality of his flag, boomer-esque demeanor, and the history of Feds using store bought flags for infiltration.

If this is true, and op was retarded enough to take a real picture, then we could glean their location from the data in it. First we must determine if the image was pulled from Google with a reverse search.

Attached: 1659906107509238.jpg (474x595, 34.47K)

The confederacy lost you need to get over it.

Thank you for your insight. Any other thoughts, user? This thread seems much less organic than earlier Southern nationalist threads I've seen and participated in.

I'm not sure, it definitely seems off. Perhaps the lack of nigger calling, or the odd framing of the photo. For example OP stating "the white man will march on". Odd phrasing not often heard here, but something a boomer would imagine someone from here would say.

Now for the real question, is OP a human shill or a bot? Granted OP could just be a southern boomer who happened on here, I just doubt it.

Attached: RDT_20220813_194952627111142873668474.png (954x1494, 1.74M)

Hell Yeah Brother!

Good luck fighting the snake bastard children, hillbilly. Fuck that noise, no wonder ya'all ran to a trailers in da woods and bang your own sisters over those damn glowniggers. White northerners are not your enemy hillbilly. How will you know whos who?

Attached: Devils advocate.jpg (474x197, 18.68K)

It has to rise once before it can rise again.

What body of water is that. I could probably narrow down the type of tire used in there. I thought maybe a 4 wheeler made at first but it is too wide so possibly a tractor or truck with mud pro tires.

Suck my cock you fucking nigger

Those aren't the folds of a flag, their the folds of packaging for a flag.

This is this shit I'm talking about. I'd dismiss them as bots but normies are so fucking incoherent nowadays it's hard to tell.

Attached: 540.jpg (656x465, 25.64K)

You won’t do shit.

I admit that it's hard to parse the bots from the actual posters. But I think actual posters go "tag team" and argue with one another, too.

Found the nigger loving faggot.

Let me ask you brother will you worship Hitler as the one true God above all other Gods? What have these other Gods done for you? Did they fight for you like Hitler did? Hitler is the one true God! All other Gods are idols!

Attached: keep on scrolling.jpg (1024x811, 121.13K)

top kek, how does it feel to consistently lose every major battle over time?

Attached: 1660262545667901.png (300x300, 65.25K)

jews are based because they hate niggers

Attached: 1660809482113610.jpg (3500x2400, 830.16K)

Definitely flowing, probably a small river by how muddy it is as opposed to a spring. Clay in the banks but not majority clay, so not most of Georgia. The green fender of the vehicle is in the corner of the shot, I don't know trucks and four wheelers well. Could be a tractor for construction, gazebo looks fresh built.

Unfortunately they've taught the bots how to argue. Its like watching a vibrator stuck in a fleshlight.

There is unfortunate truth in this statement. Southern Irish were the jew golums before niggers. Hence the burning hatred by the south towards jews.

Attached: 1645535270362.jpg (435x1024, 118.81K)

>their the folds of packaging for a flag.
right you fucking retard. I have one that has been hanging up for years and literally every little rectangle is still visible. you're either braindead, a troll, or you've never left your childhood bedroom except to tell mommy you want tendies for dinner

Attached: 1612919891062.gif (300x364, 3.43M)

I guess it was inevitable. This place is probably full of contentious bots, then. The posts are at least really same-y.

Why are you so upset user? If OP would like to post clarification they can. I remain unconvinced. I realize the creases linger, the fact that Feds like to use fresh flags while false flagging is my (merited) fear of glowies after dark.

Attached: 1660829500495064.jpg (1080x764, 92.41K)

This is why leafs are the worst posters here. Nigger loving chink.