Are millenials the best generation of all time?

>Funny
>Always active, never cry
>Statistically, the richest generation
>Amazingly good parents
>Keep old traditions alive
>Incredible fashion
>Amazing haircuts
>Have produced everything great.
>Absolutely not responsible for the current inflationary period.

I seriously don't see a single bad thing about millennials.
And yes, I am a zoomer.

Attached: millenials.png (1200x729, 531.4K)

Based thread re-appropriation

They're mostly faggots and are OK with penectomy if you are mentally ill.

I was born in 92, and really don't care for generational categories. Just made for midwits to feel part of a "team"

Just go touch grass

Attached: деревья-NSFW-Парейдолия-7555298.jpg (640x960, 75.47K)

Based early 90's chads like us don't fit into the "zoomer" or "millenial" stereotypes

They are both been raised like that so they will be not particulart sorry to get rid of in WWIII.

Attached: Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg (2448x3264, 1.65M)

>Amazingly good parents
I enjoy this satirical bait post

Attached: B0522A00-A56F-4ED8-BEA5-5C6E3F48CDEB.jpg (906x720, 209.65K)

The men, yes.
millenial women are a cancer on society and I hate all of them

my name is john and i hate every single one of you

Millennials are fags and should kill themselves

nigger what world are you living in
I am a millenial
it's bullshit
everything sucks and has basically always sucked
everybody blames everything wrong with the world on us because boomers can't accept responsibility
I have never eaten a fucking avocado

future generations will look back on us the same way we look back on the silent generation

>never cry

Attached: moms_minivan.jpg (600x480, 38.95K)

lol no, all millenials do is whinning about how they did all they were told and got a shit world and conditions in return. We at least had a healthy childhood, zoomers not even than. In some way I envy zoomers cause they never were lied to, they didnt prepare for a completely different world as we did, they grew up knowing things would be tough and they act consequently while we look out of touch with our softness and tolerance and bullshit. On the other hand I know what a happy world looks like, and I know things can change real quick, but that means it can get good again real quick.

Attached: 654.png (242x251, 105.6K)

If by "best" you actually mean, "biggest faggots of all times," then yes.

Attached: 1642421119573.jpg (500x555, 122.33K)

Agreed, we had it good as kids, I feel sorry for gen Z and Alpha growing up with social media and mobiles.
I don't see kids outside playing so much anymore.

I'm a huge fucking failure, this is the faggiest kikeshill thread, please jannies, remove this shit.

Fuck off, nigger kike. Millennials are liberal and way out of line with Any Forums ideology. The most based and redpilled generation of all time was the silent generation, followed by the fashy part of Gen Z.
>hates niggers
>hates kikes
>would have supported Hitler if not for the Japs
>put Japs in concentration camps
>kept niggers segregated
>banned faggotry and trannies
>outed pedos and commies in the government
>supported war against chinks and niggers

why is he smoking turd?

>I don't see kids outside playing so much anymore
Okay, and? The good thing about Gen Z is that they DON’T go outside. That’s more time spent on Any Forums and therightstuff.biz learning about the JQ and white genocide. They’re becoming almost as based as our great-grandparents.

>Funny
nah, they just repeat one-liners from tv shows or movies. "i'm rick james, bitch" hahahahaha not funny, millennial faggot

>Always active, never cry
crying on camera is a millennial invention and now zoomers think it's totally normal

>Statistically, the richest generation
how the fuck can you be rich working two part time jobs and trying to generate ad revenue from your shitty youtube channel

>Amazingly good parents
more like amazingly divorced parents lmao

>Keep old traditions alive
millennials hate tradition. all they care about is The Current Thing and complaining about "muh racism" and saying that white people are bad

>Incredible fashion
better than zoomers, but still pretty shitty. millennial men just take cues from nigger fashion and millennial women wear whore shit

>Amazing haircuts
better than zoomers, for sure

>Have produced everything great.
facebook and internet culture. that's pretty cool. nothing else, though.

>Absolutely not responsible for the current inflationary period.
this one is true, too

my dad used to beat the shit out of me when I was a kid and this other guy that fucked my mother spat on me

not in here. they weak minded whores.