For those on Any Forums that are Anti Christian, what do you believe is better than Christianity?

For those on Any Forums that are Anti Christian, what do you believe is better than Christianity?

Attached: FYcoGzvUYAAG4Vd.jpg (1536x2048, 462.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1DjVivKH2YsE7bu4mSwGW4x
youtube.com/watch?v=devaOBl21cA
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c
youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI
youtu.be/RBFxC77zYhE
youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0
youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam, not "Anti-christian" though

Taking gay dicks up the ass, sometimes two at a time.

Oy Vey!It's this thread again for the #123000567th time...

Whatever Joomer

Attached: Joomer.jpg (1248x1868, 566.86K)

The truth

I want her to asphyxiate me with her feet while shitting on my chest

Singularitarianism

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA

Attached: post singularity.jpg (1196x752, 459.51K)

>For those on Any Forums that are Anti Christian, what do you believe is better than Christianity?
Doesn't matter. Anything is better than a foreign Canaanite/Semitic/Levantine religion designed to make us the inheritance of Israel.

Pic related

Attached: Yahweh.jpg (4076x2832, 3.01M)

this.
you dont need an organized religion.
these get politicized anyways

mind that i dont discount sacred books.
i just submit them to close scrutiny.

have a whiff of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin

>original sin
the basis for the new covenant. well anchored into the bible... except the concept appeared in 300 AD.

this in turn justifies the need for sanctionned rites,
which in turn justifies the need for a sanctionning organizm, namely- the church.
whose sole purpose was and still is political power.

every centralized, organized religion falls victim to this phenomenon (politicisation)

>I want her to asphyxiate me with her feet while shitting on my chest
Why are you people like this?

Attached: FauF1z9VEAAsS1B.jpg (2316x3088, 668.14K)

from a purely christian standpoint,
jesus was baptized by john the baptists.
he wasnt a priest because there was no church at that time.

ergo : you dont need a priest to do the rites.
somehow it transmuted into a multi-billion buisness

degens.
tons of them on 4 fags.
use them as human pinatas
they actually like it.

Capitalism

Christianity is just fine but other paths are allowed too. Just because christians want to destroy other people's dearly held beliefs does not mean other want to destroy the dearly held beliefs of christians. Of course islam is shit.

Attached: christianity evropa.png (2116x1588, 2.97M)

Catholics are freemason adrenochrome chugging pedophiles and protestants are inbred retarded hillbillies.
Fuck Christ and his (((church))).

We all have a natural sense of right and wrong, which is my interpretation of god. Like the world itself is telling you what to do. If you look at god this extract way the core principle makes sense, humans are in gods image (self aware) so need to be saved as they knowingly go against what is good. Whether god is real or not, I find it useful to live as if he was there. Christianity is to me a guide to live to the highest order, however it was written by humans so is false. The only reason you should read it is to live a christian way where you can, as it's proved itself to make great people.

seconded

Rational thought

Post brown titties

Not believing in a god at all, religion has been terrible for the world.

>what do you believe is better than Christianity
Reason and logic

Islam can't survive the scrutiny of the internet. There are no relics in mecca from antiquity. It's a new city set up to scam gullible Pakistanis:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1DjVivKH2YsE7bu4mSwGW4x

Attached: Protestant devastates muslim.jpg (510x676, 97.47K)

An honest American

Attached: Gay wasn't enough for the navy.jpg (1024x768, 778.31K)

Who is this goblin and why are they constantly posted.

>Rational thought

Attached: 1600504653444.png (1871x1025, 3.45M)

This post proves Americans are Godless heathens who betrayed Christ. The enemy is you

Attached: A Christian warrior chief .jpg (646x395, 55.27K)

Literally praying to rocks, banging on drums, and chasing pigs in the woods is superior to sucking niggertoes in a Christian church.

Tribal ooga boogas = Chuck spears at outsiders
Globohomo churches = lick nigger feet

youtube.com/watch?v=devaOBl21cA

>Reason and logic

Attached: OIP.Xomt9gshiwFhV7DK1p5diwHaE8.jpg (474x316, 26.81K)

Nothing. That's what they believe in their hearts. Nothing. They know it. I know it.

Demons control your thoughts without faith in Christ

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Exorcism.jpg (720x877, 117.68K)

Look where that has gotten you

Attached: Trans and gay USA!.jpg (1024x576, 154.19K)

We'll see. christian theology is so weak that the religion died before the internet became mainstream

>jesus in islam is a messiah and prophet

>what do you believe is better than christianity

Attached: 1659651506718479.png (500x508, 84.42K)

what is christianity?

Blacks and jews aren't the enemy. This is a religious Christian holy war to destroy non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ. They are judas

Attached: Russian military for Christ .jpg (720x474, 100.28K)

True

>theology
Petty bourgeoisie detected. We have proof of Christ when the priest casts out demons in Jesus name during exorcism
youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c

Attached: Halloween.jpg (720x681, 111.45K)

>christian doesn't like the word "theology"
not surprised

Muslim women and children found out Islam is fake and the quran is rank plagiarism: youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI

They seek shepherding as they yearn for truth through Christ

Attached: Muslim women turning to Christ in record numbers .jpg (707x413, 104.97K)

Islam keeps the women and degenerates in check. I see a Christian-Muslim alliance to rid the Western world of kikes coming soon.

reason and logic actually has cause to oppose faggotry

Rational thoughts like, for example, if a man cuts off his penis he becomes a woman?

>being a nigger

never change Any Forums.... never change...

christendom was kiked
so was islam.
they jumped from the frying pan into the fire

Half true. Muslims consider Christ a prophet. What their sand nigger mind can't understand is why Jesus allowed Himself to be sacrificed and didn't grow huge muscles and rip Himself off there and kill everyone. Because the sandnigger mind can't comprehend anything else.
They don't understand it was about Jesus offering us forgiveness after we'd done worse to Him than we did to God and as such, Jesus's forgiveness stands forever. Honored by father God.
As such they are still waiting for their messiah. Just like the jews. Both denying that Christ was and is the messiah. Muslims as I said do consider Jesus a prophet. Not a messiah.

Proof of Christ does not come through scripture. Proof of Christ and scripture comes through transubstantiation when the priest consecrates the bread into the body of Christ as per Christ's instructions at the last supper Matthew 26-26-28. You can't fool me. I'm Roman Catholic. We have absolute proof of Christ daily at mass

Attached: Consume the Lord.jpg (720x897, 151.87K)

youtu.be/RBFxC77zYhE arab is genetic

Jews aren't the enemy. Jews were never baptized so thus did not betray Jesus. Jews are just pharisees and can be saved like Paul. This is a religious Christian holy war to destroy non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ. They are judas

Attached: In Christ we trust.jpg (720x745, 113.06K)

Jews make remarkable Roman Catholic priests just look at Peter Sabbath

youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0

Attached: A Jewish Catholic priest- Peter Sabbath .jpg (392x448, 39.14K)

Time is ticking, fish lips.
There are niggers sharpening the machete they'll use to sodomize and behead you as we speak.

Jesus is called the Messiah by Muslims, we just don't think he was killed and don't beleive in the paganistic trinity.
Catholics have a better argument than prots, I'll give you that, but the fact that your church strays so far from your supposedly sacred scripture shows that it clearly isn't the true faith, also that fact that you're cucked by globohomo now

Jews can be saved just look at saint Edith Stein

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Jewdank dunked on.jpg (720x1126, 200.2K)

Stop posting this shit faggoyt.

Blacks make distinguish and dignified Roman Catholics. We have 150 million Catholics in Africa alone. We are experiencing a thriving and vibrant Roman Catholic Renaissance. It's truly magical and marvelous to be Catholic

Attached: Catholic Africa .jpg (720x604, 164.73K)

Muslim ladies for Jesus

Attached: Muslim woman for Jesus.jpg (474x704, 51.31K)

Girls don't poop you virgin

This is not a race war its a religious war. Anyone can be saved with a good confession. Find Jesus and Mary through the blessed sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church

Attached: Hitler rescued by his beloved church.jpg (703x971, 155.2K)

Thinking for yourself.

Not even anti Christian but most of the Christians on here appear to be American fundamentalists who kvetch about dinosaurs and think anyone disagreeing with them is the devil testing them.

Anything is better. Religions are nonsense.
Tax free money fairytales.

Saint Edith pray for us

Attached: Edith Stein .jpg (720x786, 100.9K)

Proof of Christ comes through repentance. If you're too vain to confess your sins what makes you any better than a rotten white trash freemason?

Attached: Cleanse your soul, confess.jpg (720x823, 131.95K)

>Jesus is called the Messiah by Muslims, we just don't think he was killed and don't beleive in the paganistic trinity.
> we
Yea see you missed the entire point.
Jesus did die and rise.
The reason for this is because God was DONE with HUMANITY HE could no longer forgive us.
So He sent his only son.
To die on the cross. At this point Jesus has the MOST BEEF with humanity. The reason this was done is so Jesus can make the call.
As Jesus died on the cross, the call was His to make. If Jesus wanted the whole earth could have burned then. Angels could have come down an annihilated humanity at Christ's command. What did Jesus say?
> Forgive them Lord, they know not what they do.
So the man who was sent, By God, who now has MORE RIGHT TO VENGEANCE THAN GOD, says " Forgive them ".
And that forgiveness is the ruling.
It stands. Forever.
So that all you need do is believe in Christ and His forgiveness, and you are forgiven.
Because Christ has the right to VENGEANCE beyond any man who ever lived, and beyond God Himself. God the Father honors his perfect good Son, and His Son's perfect good ruling.
Forgiveness.
You must only believe in the gift.
That's why Jesus was sent. To do the thing God could no longer do.
Forgive you.

I believe in Total Nigger Death

Buddhism. Evola was a Buddhist, the Nazis went to Tibet. Before ZOG won WWII all racially conscious thought was trending towards Buddhism. Even in modern times the Dalai Lama spoke out against refugees in Europe, saying Europe is for Europeans. Meanwhile the Pope is a spic from Latin America that kisses nigger feet.

Attached: 94e197_7c9baba9976e4a8cbddfef1bb667c5f2_mv2.jpg (1000x523, 95.78K)

Asatru.

Attached: 1650184431549.jpg (1200x800, 209.82K)

Oh and
>Paul is a glownigger
Paul is a glownigger
>Paul is a glownigger
Paul is a glownigger
>Paul is a glownigger
Paul is a glownigger

That's not it either