Sooooo, I guess we are moving to the next chapter?

pic related

>MSM start talking about vaxx damages and deaths
>all mandates lifted
>politicians and doctors running into hiding

Its gonna be a blood bath right? Or are the normies gonna wage slave till they die?

Attached: 1642329105111m.jpg (969x1024, 183.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGo7NfmD0d4
web.archive.org/web/20161110125824/http://www.christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=VfnHuMHDrxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The weak part of this plan is that normies won't actually revolt as they are too buck broken.

why should i care about this reddit creative writing prompt?

You should not care about anything

This.

The le epik rebellion is just cope posting. The vaxxies will curl up and join the mega cities and eat the bugs willingly. We will move out to farmlands and hold out until the irs and state bureaucracy comes for us

Nation states will collapse and be replaced by super cities each run by a different tech magnate or NGO ushering in a 500 year long dark age

Ok, can I be Dredd tho?

Like a judge but also a cop at the same time and execute niggers on the spot?

Normies will seethe and die and do nothing.
I will laugh and poke their bodies with sticks.

think i'm going to start a business selling poke sticks

>Or are the normies gonna wage slave till they die?
That's what the SPARS document predicts picrel. Normies will get burnt out on the endless commitees and investigations; life will move on and nobody will be held accountable.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-141852_Drive.jpg (1080x2400, 1019.39K)

Follow up on previous picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-142239_Drive.jpg (1080x2400, 1014.49K)

huh, in germany they are planning the next injection run, every 3 months you need to get rejabbed or loose your jabby priviliges

At least you are not speaking german

not gonna happen when the sun event wipes out all the low level life and upgrades consciousness dna

>Its gonna be a blood bath right?

from your keyboard to gods ears op..........

the vaxxxxxxxed normies will get pissed at the doctors, gubbmit & media for pushing this shit

the vaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxies will really get pissed as the purebloods laugh their asses off watching them die..........

Quick rundown on this?

The Canadian Covid Roadmap Leak from Oct 2020 is more substantial.

Problem with this "Inside Knowledge" is, that in 2021 many anons already knew the playbook and could larp based on IRL facts.

However, aside from the larp, this playbook is more or less legit. Thats also, why they installed in every WEF cuntrie literal burner politicians that are massively dumb, corrupt or both. This whole plot is what i call the Yeltsin Scheme. And Trump is doing this right now in the US. After Biden, every rando would look like a saviour.

But on the otther hand, some aspects doesn't run as smooth as the elites hoped for. Too many variables that led to unforeseen developments. And ppl already are waking up in masses. But the more austistic details you know, the less trustworthy is any actor on this stage. The only chance is to redpill as much as one can. Analog and digital.

Attached: _RoadmapLeak.jpg (1252x2447, 461.19K)

the npcs always defend their master
UNTIL THERE IS A CHANGE OF MASTER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGo7NfmD0d4

TINFOIL HAT CONSPIRACY ALERT!
web.archive.org/web/20161110125824/http://www.christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/

This conspiracy was around years ago, before Trump and all the shit that happened later.

its about something bigger.
Maybe grand solar minimum or some shit.

They funnel mone away.

Meta is the biggest flop ever, yet they pump money into it.
> why?
It's money laundering making it dissapear.
In secret they build these wierd expo cities in africa and shit.
And also billionaire bunkers.

For what?
Not for a nuclear war.

For what are they funneling recources away?

Attached: destruction.png (739x1588, 89.45K)

Agreed. Such a high % of people are just weak cucks, they wont be doing anything they're not told.

Out of curiosity, those 500 years of yours is just a random number or a prediction based on something?

Only based on the last dark age. I can cut it down to 400 max. Just think of how much the tech tyrants will clamp down on information it would take 10 generations at least for enlightenment ideas to trickle out and get secretly shared and rediscovered.

Either there is a new enlightenment after a few hundred years or we sterilize and kill ourselves making way to AI overlord

nice post. the schizos were always right

Attached: 1579389080-426281-wegtnegvrne0.jpg (1104x705, 163.27K)

Kek underrated

When people rediscover music there will be vague memories of a guy called Bach and he will become the god of music

>The Last Centurion is a memoir of one possible future, a world that is a darkling mirror of our own.
foreword:
>To everyone who has ever felt they were looking out over Hadrian's Wall while Rome crumbled behind them.

the author is an ex-paratrooper with a biology degree and in this 2008 published book of his he tells a story which main plot points include a pandemic spreading out from China in 2019 as well as the protagonist properly destroying an equipment depot hes in charge of on pullout from middle-east to prevent weapons from falling into enemy hands

>John Ringo is considered the originator of the anti-political correctness slogan "get woke, go broke"

Attached: John Ringo The Last Centurion.jpg (1217x2009, 673.14K)

Stop user, I can only get so erect.

Hi Pol do we pedes still like maga and anime and boobs?

Attached: 1520030792771.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Are you a clone?

>I don't want to have Alzheimers at 40! Besides, most flu vaccines don't even work!

Attached: John Ringo The Last Centurion Its an order captain and you WILL carry it out.png (472x1236, 204.17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VfnHuMHDrxQ