Balkans

What should be done about these countries? Is there any solution to restoring order in them? Should any of them merge? Dissolve? Anything?

Attached: 99302802-ED98-48F3-A3A6-73996B69D7EE.png (2000x1504, 770.97K)

>My IQ is 80 and I can't remember all those countries and I know nothing about them. In my opinion they should be merged or something.

Let them kill each other and whatever slavshit people are left can take the region

Divide it up between croats, Romanians and bulgarians. Genocide the rest.

Bomb them

Give Hungary the borders it achieved during World War 2, let Moldova and Romania rejoin, and turn Serbia into a big desert where not even a single lizard can survive

R
A
R
E
And also, I think they need another Tito to unify them again

further balkanization would solve the ethnic sexual tensions between these meme ethnicities

Romania and Moldova are one country and nation.
Bulgaria and Macedonia too.
Serbia, Montenegro and a big chunk of Bosnia.
The rest is for Croatia.
Greece and Cyprus.
Albania plus Kosovo.

Nigga, you are also Balkan.

>Albania plus Kosovo
No!

Attached: 1657174715529.png (880x1220, 72.36K)

The borders are artificially created by the Great Powers of the 19th century and do not follow the ethnic distribution of the population. Basically, every bigger ethnicity and country has a little brother which was separetad from it. It was either a part of the neighbouring state or of Austria-Hungary, the Russian Empire, the Great Britain.

You have owned these lands for a short period of time. In the middle ages they were part of Bulgaria. During the Ottoman Rule the Albanians settled down there. Your ethnic and historical lands are in Bosnia.

>1.Create Balkan Federation
>2.Leave the EU and make separate trade deals with relevant countries
>3.Take Odessa Oblast
>4. Fight on the side of Russia in WW3
>5.Get nuked like everyone else
>6.?
>7.Profit

You can keep Kosovo

it belongs to us. balkan itself is a türk word, there are balkan mountains in türkmenistan too.

Still a very integral part of our history that piece of dirt is for us.

Attached: Kosovo_Maiden,_Uroš_Predić,_1919.jpg (1024x734, 120.41K)

Austria-Hungary was the solution in the past and it should be the way forward once again.

Balkanoid mad that the rest of the world looks down on his backwater shithole that is involved in a war or genocide every few years

Go take the Middle East, your leaders themselves have zero interest here. If you thought the Kurds are autistic, we'll create a shitstorm of epic proportions

>Balkans and balkans are balkans but balkans should be balkans
I honestly can't tell any of you apart to begin with

>Austria-Hungary was the solution in the past and it should be the way forward once again
No it wasn't, they were incredibly ineffective at keeping their Balkan territories. Maybe replace Austria with Germany

Shut up, mutt! Your all coastal region belongs to Greece. Aslo half of your current country is Kurdish, Armenian, Georgian lands.

What should be done is letting us in peace and stuff your stupid threads in your ass

I don't take advice from the Paki/Indian colonies.

What is the solution to anglos talking about places they don't know anything about?

Nuclear carpet bombing holocaust. Quickest and cheapest option in the long run.

A death to the Anglo-Kike's world!

The Turkish colonies had better to watch their own problems instead of interfering in the other countries.

Croatia is not in the Balkans, thank you and goodbye

You are here forever.

Attached: 1655838365598.png (307x300, 25.52K)

Half of us are in Germany
You can never escape