90% of what he's said has come true

90% of what he's said has come true.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-22-12-25-01-1.png (809x893, 575K)

Like what? He's one of the biggest pro russian propagandists online and he's free to do this from ukraine

>move to Ukraine to avoid Covid tyranny.
>end up in the middle of world war III

Attached: 1645807057143.png (720x1520, 356.86K)

No.
He is a shill retard with a confidence con artist verbal skill.
Example 1. He said Poland wants and would take West Ukraine and have to suppress Ukrainian nationalist resistance.
Instead Poland gave more weapons to Ukraine.

He has a heavy case of Dunning-Kruger. Or he is just lying.

Why didn't he just move to Ecuador?

For example?

10% of what he has said has come true. Goofy sperg

based?

He's informative but fucking obnoxious. And craves attention like a woman.

He is a good storyteller but his predictions are proven to be garbage, lower accuracy than random guesses so far.

>90% of what he's said has come true.
Like what?
Zeljew running away? Nope.
Poland invading Ukraine any second now x5? Nope.

Listen up bucko. Don't take your information about the world from a fat YT "sex guru" who used his sex guru skills to marry a desperate hooker in a poor country.
Also, he looks like a rabbi.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (645x773, 48.71K)

another eceleb thread lol
Any Forums is for FAGGOTS
bump bump

>90% of what he's said has come true.
nigger said russia would win in two weeks
and russia won in two weeks
you can't get more accurate than that

Attached: 1648735766668s.jpg (125x125, 2.46K)

Incredibly based

Never trust a man with tits.

That countries are abandoning the dollar, the devalue of the dollar, unusual inflation, american companied leaving Russia not affecting the Russian econony, new partnerships with Russia, the false flag in Bucha, the taking of the Power Plant, etc..

He looks like this guy from star wars

Attached: x8khygd3g1541.png (400x400, 211.43K)

>american companied leaving Russia not affecting the Russian econony,
Well, you will have to argue with putler about this one. He just said they don't have ship parts...

i only watched him predicting the US to completely collapse in the fall of 2021 and that didnt happen

I don't take seriously anyone that uses the word putler

It's disturbing that some people can fall for any bullshit as long as someone says it with confidence...
Even if he looks like a mantits rabbi creep.

Attached: img.png (1204x1440, 50.07K)

RWA podcast listeners really didn’t enjoy his guest appearance.

Coach is a fucking grifter, but him walking around a hotel in Kiev and calling journo cucks "System pigs" was pretty based

>i only watched him predicting the US to completely collapse
it did when pedobrandon stole the election

Well, you take your geopolitics info from a YT sex guru, so...
Good luck in your life.

It will happen but all the people with the foresight to see these things have been too hasty in their predictions. Some of them are starting to admit that, although I don't know if they're taking that new understanding and applying it to their predictions going forward. I also don't know if every prediction was too hasty, such as that panic will really ramp up in October when people realize there was a very, VERY tiny summer and fall harvest of food this year. Goyim might be too oblivious and distracted to notice until next year.

he is right about literally everything, watching him every day. inb4 buy an ad

I should start a grift too.
I will just keep predicting a major crash untill it happens.

Attached: 0f7.jpg (600x600, 37.46K)

What did he say? I haven't watched him in years.

poland is so reliable to have the worst take imaginable on every single topic. Why is it otherwise not reliable at all?

If you spend time watching a 60 year old manchild with rotten teeth who looks like he has not taken a shower in 2 weeks, your life is probably the bottom of the barrel of society. This guy opposes everything, even the sun if nothing else was left. A literal schizo

How can he still be alive? Months ago he said the Russians are hours away from hitting his home with artillery. He shills hard for the anti west agenda and has been mostly wrong about his Ukraine predictions. I mean he's lucky he's been wrong.