It was fucking algae bloom

Due to salt combined with lower levels of Odra river (increased concentration). Nothingburger that will be gone in few months.
Shills quiet about that one.

Attached: 43cda9e8e71f87b483342bf0627dfb62.jpg (640x360, 77.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tpwd.texas.gov/landwater/water/environconcerns/hab/ga/
cronkitenewsonline.com/2012/10/golden-algae-a-growing-concern-in-salt-river-system/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I totally believe this, there is definitely no regulatory capture in Poland.

Attached: file.png (474x452, 300.26K)

German scientists confirmed it 4 days ago...

Attached: tumblr_onua54zybm1w7964eo1_640.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

>bunch of dead animals on the side of the river from drinking the water
>"ITS DA SALT LEVELS!!!"

I believe you Polebro, but is there some proofs? I remember many G*rms and Poles chimping out when it happend.

do you even know what algae bloom is?

Interesting, would like to know more. I've heard of this happening in lakes around here during really hot summers.

poles with their blame game.
shift the guilt
>it it it was algae

It was obvious after 1 day of media attention. Any poison would have been in the dead fish, but they found nothing despite having literal tones of avalible material.

Attached: 1660842532674355.png (745x680, 373.52K)

>"ITS DA OXYGEN LEVELS IN DA WATER KILLING ANIMALS ON LAND!!"

>algie has good conditions
>breeds like crazy
>goes too hard and starts dieing due to lack of space/resources
>rotting algie "fumes" make the water unbreathable for the fish
Nigger analogy is obvious

>AHHHHH ALGAE NOOOOOO AAAHHHHHHHHH PLEASE NOOOOOOO NATO SAVE US NATO NATO ARTICLE 5 PLEASE SAVE US FROM THE ALGAE
I hate you stupid faggots so much lmao

It's bullshit, user.
Algal bloom would be confirmed since day one.
To identify algies you need to have 200-400x optic microscope. And it is routine procedure.
t. I was working for WIOŚ

increased salt levels is bad for fresh water river, saline water was dumped into the river, probably from mining operation upstream, this usually cause no problems, but combined with heatwave and lowered water levels (less water, river flows slower) created environment where algae grows.
Algae, when blooming (due to a lot of sun and heat) creates toxic substances, hence the die off. Which itself is bad and causes damage, but it's not permanent.

Attached: c0127031-800px-wm.jpg (800x532, 74.18K)

Stupid frog poster, kys.

where were you testing?
The bloom mainly happened in Racibórz (dam there), created the toxins that moved downstream.

Was it gross (criminal?) mismanagement - yes. Was it ecological catastrophe that destroyed ecosystem? Nope.

wtf are you even talking about retard

get educated, nigger
tpwd.texas.gov/landwater/water/environconcerns/hab/ga/

What in the fuck do you know...your a god damned pole. Shut your trap. Stick to eating pickles and sausages with fucking onions with stale bread.

Everybody knows it was the Russians.

I'm not working there for several years.
But testing for algae is a standard procedure there.
Also those 'gold algae' are unicellular mobile organisms. They would be detected by every station performing environmental monitoring on the river, unless no competent left there

They still get to replace all Polish officials with transexuals with EU tattoos though right?

I thought it was mercury

I think it was Russian sabotage. This argument has a few cons:
1) There are Russian agents fukken everywhere in EU, in former soviet countries even more.
1) Makes Poland look like a poor country, like India where are literally dead bodies floating in the river. "Stupid Polacks can't take care of nature"
3) It's a border river, therefore perfect target to make a very-supportive for UA country focused more at ETERNAL ENEMY GERMANY as it used to
4) Russia has a tradition for igniting conflicts and disputes between countries
5) It has been amost a week of a huge media noise, one week of laboratory work and NOBODY still can't point what is the reason of mass fish-dying for 100%, so probably some substance that is hard to find
5) Fish die along whole riverbed nobody has heard of such a shit before. If big companies where spilling illegal substances, why suddenly they would do it so visible and make a target of themselves?

It's not the salt, it's the increase in water temperature, which is due to the decrease in water levels.

No, algae consumes the oxygen present in the water, killing off the fish.

It was, this is just the desperate cover up

some googling and similar cases from 2k12 somewhere in US
cronkitenewsonline.com/2012/10/golden-algae-a-growing-concern-in-salt-river-system/index.html

drought + increased salinity + sun + semi-still water basin (dam)

>No, algae consumes the oxygen present in the water, killing off the fish.
Burger education, everyone.