"Putin Will Save The West, Guys!"

>settle it with Chinese, tartars, Mulsims...
This is "Putin's brain"? The brain of the guy you swore would save the white race, even as he sent in chinks and Muslims to kill blonde-haired, blue-eyed white people?
This guy is just the Russian version of a BLM libcuck.

Attached: dugin is a nationalistic libshit.png (2612x1789, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/putin-says-europes-jews-should-move-to-russia/
politico.eu/article/putin-invites-jews-to-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes dugin is gay. his daughter is gay.

Putin is a bit gay too. I think putin does not line up exactly with dugin though.

>nooooooooo foreign people need to differentiate between me and the kikes I let rule over me!
Dugin is a fag but your entitlement is disgusting.

>foreign people need to differentiate between me and the kikes
uhhhh yes?
Of course they do. It's not like the kikes are a new phenomenon. It's not as though russia is a stranger to fucking kikes you idiot.

If you want to be taken seriously you need to get things right. People who ride the wave of libshit anti-white faggotry are garbage

>white™
>western©

No. Anglo, American, kike, Jew, liberal, etc all describe the same globohomo entity. They cannot be separated and are completely symbiotic and codependent.

Attached: 1661190745692.jpg (657x527, 32.34K)

Attached: 1659126439854812.jpg (1024x801, 116.27K)

Attached: 1659127536806336.jpg (5000x5040, 3.55M)

He does have a bit of a point though. All the pure whites lineages have failed to defeat the jew. Germany came close but its goals were too limited in scope. Now all white nations have been cucked.

But look at Japan. It should have fallen just as far as Germany after it was defeated in the Great Kike War pt 2, but its culture and aethetics are still holding up despite some pozzing.

China also should have taken by the jews after their commie revolution, but they snapped out of the spell and are becoming a new empire that is only communist in name.

The final war will be between the kikes and chinks, mark my words.

>we cannot be separated
Ok then I have to defeat you eastern swine before I can defeat them.

Anti white and anti west. Jews tend to shape shift into whites.

>settle it with Chinese, tartars, Mulsims...
So same policy as the US, EU and NATO promote.

cool story judeoanglolib

>bro here's a picture of Putin with some jews so we should support the literal Jews that run Ukraine to save EVROPA

Yea that is how the strategy works out. That's why you're here trying to prevent western and eastern whites from coming together.
You want to keep whites separated so that you and your jew buddies can play us against eachother.

>I LOVE NATO
>jew oligarchs in russia
>biden's cabinet is filled with jews.

>The final war will be between the kikes and chinks, mark my words.
I wonder who will be the cannon fodder of the kikes. Oh wait…

> You want to keep whites separated so that you and your jew buddies can play us against eachother.
And that's what dugin was all about by the way which is why he's a piece of shit and why every european should reject him

How can you possibly pretend, even in your most deranged fantasies, that NATO isn't directly responsible for the state of Europe and America

Attached: FFp76jyXwAQa6KB.jpg (640x640, 29.04K)

Because it isn't. Kikes are.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/putin-says-europes-jews-should-move-to-russia/
politico.eu/article/putin-invites-jews-to-russia/

And their golums who defend them, murder their enemies and spy on their own people so that they may be subverted. These men, pedophiles and willing traitors, are blameless? Asinine.

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-070945_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1528, 511.83K)