Bongs are colonising the Italian countryside

Bongs are colonising the Italian countryside
>UK couple buy 110-acre farm with no power or water
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11134825/British-couple-buy-110-acre-farm-Italy-droves-locals-left-area-jobs-UK.html

Attached: 1630782607126.png (1000x1232, 1.7M)

Fuck off, we are full

>They planted an additional 250 olive trees this year, as well as 30 fruit trees and 50 hazelnut trees.

Nope you're not.

Attached: 1656081358656.png (1007x979, 1.61M)

Of course they have a fucking dog they treat like a kid, why do whitoids do this?

Your young people are leaving, so there's plenty of room

Attached: 1640914876327.png (994x678, 387.19K)

I shall raid their farm and steal their crops and rape the woman for a bong she doesn't look that bad
Also i will rape the dog too

sounds like a net gain. italians are nearing greek-level laziness

Aw thats a cute doggo

Americans and Canadians, please consider this from an Englishman; I have noticed that in countries such as Canada, Australia and New Zealand you guys are brow beaten by your leftist political class with the repeated assertion that European stock citizens came after the natives. Let me tell you that is just another method of attacking your white identity and heritage with the goal to undermine your resistance to mass third world invasion. Remember this, here in UK and Europe where WE are the indigenous they still attack us, they just use different excuses. In the US it's slavery, in UK it's the empire, and in other white nations it's this. Don't fall for it. They don't really care about people settling in other parts of the world or how is it they are pro open borders? When whites settle in the third world it's evil colonialism but when the third world comes to the west it's open borders, diversity and multiculturalism!

Based and Barbary pirate pilled

Attached: e7e.png (750x800, 645.14K)

Are you a gypsy?

Tuscany is full of bong boomers looking for a nice place to retire. It's still relatively free of niggers, particularly the countryside.

Is that your backup plan when pakis overrun Engerland?

Attached: 1479995278075.jpg (634x390, 87.83K)

probably so they can start sucking off niggers and fucking children like back home

>I shall raid their farm and steal their nuts

>repeated assertion that European stock citizens came after the natives.
That is a fact retard

Based. Thanks for mentioning New Zealand

eh, what kind of dutchie are you?

why the fish?

head due south, swim across the med, and keep going to land's end, that's south africa, you might like it there, sounds like you'd fit right in.

They will be raped on their farm by imported migrants much like their white South African counterpart

He wanted a koi fish, you know, oriental mysticism and all that, and the inker heard cod.

he's a well known namefaggot, look at his name, a dune coon. i don't really mind him because he hates women which is based.

Italians, follow the trends of your south african brothers

KILL THE WHITEY!!!

Oh snap, I missed the name, so used to not seeing them here.
>i don't really mind him because he hates women which is based.
kek, you know, sometimes the tenets of islam make sense

This is either a great idea or a really shitty one

they should stay in beautifully diverse london