Only BIGOTS have a problem with this

Just subscribed to Disney plus to support. xoxo

twitter.com/MCU_Direct/status/1557562773990739970

Attached: ironheart non binary.png (934x839, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedirect.com/article/mcu-disney-non-binary-actor
twitter.com/McBDirect/status/1557576582444769282
youtube.com/watch?v=x3dXgxuwKRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YESSS!!!

Attached: drag race star.png (1127x756, 1.01M)

>iron heart
>featuring "RiRi" Williams as the sheboon that is greatly replacing Tony Stark
and they cast some troon mystery meat? apparently not even being a nigger bitch is DIVERSITY enough these days

I don't care. I only watch and rewatch old movies. Everything made before 9/11 is pure kino and still entertaining as fuck. Enjoy your globohomo garbage because i refuse to watch any of that. 70s, 80s and offcourse 90s are the only movies worth watching. And that's fine by me

Attached: 1661154662746014.jpg (1296x730, 668.11K)

You slay shea!

Attached: shea.jpg (2000x1333, 820.15K)

Well you can't be transgender and also non-binary. That would mean you're not transgender.

You need to try 60s, 50s, 40, 30s, 20s, and 10s movies, user. Thank me later.
Stay based.

They killed Ironman and thats a good thing

Who cares there are like 10 billion tv shows today
No one is watching that shit except the actors parents anyway

that is one ugly fucking girl. YUCK, no wonder no one watches any of this shit

Born with peepee or vagene?

Americans have an insatiable appetite for capeshit and spaceshit, which has led to this.

Attached: 8E693455-FAC0-48E5-9C9F-D61DC53FCC6D.jpg (1284x1436, 784.38K)

Guess imaginary genders are good for pandering to an imaginary target audience.

I will thanks

>Only BIGOTS have a problem with this

Not "bigots." Evolutionists. Realists.

Yes, genetically pure and superior Homo sapiens take issue when the genetically inferior begin making demands of their genetic betters.

It's amazing. Everything I watch is non-pozzed. Nothing can get past the mute and off buttons, but mostly I just choose from the enormous backlog of quality films and TV shows.
To hear other anons, it's like they're being forced to watch Netflix;et al.

Yes

Were making history!

thedirect.com/article/mcu-disney-non-binary-actor

Attached: ironheart drag.png (900x740, 111.27K)

You're welcome. The Three Stooges, be sure to check them out. It's so refreshing when they have girlfriends because the women are sweet instead of cunts that want to compete like today.

good, let another ridiculous movie slowly bankrupt disney

The Matrix (1999) is my favorite movie of all time and it's made 2 years before 9/11, just in time to be based

It's a good one, bought it on DVD and won't upgrade. (It is supposed to be green tinted)

Oh an ugly chick? That makes me a bigot? I thought they cast an eggplant lol. Fucking mulies lol..

Bigots get blocked!

twitter.com/McBDirect/status/1557576582444769282

Attached: blocked bigot.png (758x929, 666.94K)

How can someone be transgender and non-binary?

They transitioned from female into nothing bigot.

Entertainment reflects who watches it. Capeshit is goyslop now because only faggots pays for it

I’m not all that invested in capeshit since it’s jewish to begin with, but I do know Ironheart is kike feminist power fantasy garbage. Riri is just an asshole who abuses people who are weaker than she is. She unironically should have been written as a villain with Lex Luthor proclivities.

Just use your imagination. No, no, no. It doesn't need to make sense.

Life was some much simpler back in the day...

youtube.com/watch?v=x3dXgxuwKRo

Attached: 1649389647959.jpg (551x553, 43.94K)

Ya don't care not watching it or letting my children watch it. Troons are disgusting sexual degenerates and they have no place in society or around children.

Glad I ditched that sewer pipeline into my home.

>So we agree here that tranime fags are satanist pedophiles?

Times have truly changed eh? Every movie made before 2001 depict women as sweethearts. Also strong women from those times meant women who are just as good and not better than the men. Also characters like Sarah Connor or Ellen Ripley demonstrated motherhood and how they wanted to protect and save children from harm. Feminists hate children and the concept of motherhood and they also hate that a woman stands by her man and loves him. It was a better time, truly.

>How to destroy capeshit: the thread
Keep going! This is great!