Are millenials the worst generation of all time?

>Unfunny
>Do nothing but whine and cry
>Statistically, the poorest generation
>Horrifically bad parents
>Still don't realize their 35 and talk and act like they're in 2012
>Horrible fashion
>Horrible haircuts
>Have produced nothing great.
>Largely responsible for the current inflationary period.

I seriously don't see a single redeeming thing about millennials.
And yes, I am a zoomer.

Attached: 1641456786492.png (1200x729, 594.52K)

I wanna fuck gen x.

>waaah waah waaah
Nice thread bitch tits.

Ok boomer

Millennials were sold a lie. Most millennials are raging leftists which is why Biden is President. They also love simping for black people.

Zoomers have all of our bad traits with the bonus of lacking real life experience outside of social media

>shill d&c thread number 2,376 today
My only comment is a worn out shoe & some gore for your nigger ass.

Attached: 1637807971587.webm (640x480, 2.6M)

Yes.

this genderfluid cockroach freak's gf got pounded by a millenial chad.
dont worry you will be our cumrug as soon as you enter the workforce

> Millenials
> Responsible for current inflationary pressures

The generation that got shafted by the '08 recession, has the lowest birthrates in modern history and got double-whammied by covid while already overworked and underemployed? (at least in the US)

Give me a break.

Millennials started the tranny fad as well.

Kek

Unlike boomers selling us out for financial greed Millennials sold us out and simultaneously destroyed any future for progressive cookie points

My biggest problem with millennials is that they haven't done anything great, if you look at the past decade they haven’t done anything of note

No, Zoomers by far.

>And yes, I am a zoomer.
Nice try boomer, sorry your millennial kids put you in a nursing to get beaten by niggers all day

>time wasting question
you are a nigger
>>Largely responsible for the current inflationary period.
you are a shill
it was caused by democracy and jews millenials are a small percentage because they are useless and retarded but the same applies to all generations after ww2 lazy useless and retarded. boomers are blamed because they weren't in such a bad state that we are but boomers also had the chance to stop all of the shit we have today instead boomers voted for gay marriage immgriation and niggers
the answer to everything you see today is jews. jews caused the male to be weak and whining faggots jews caused the females to be whores and traitors jews made the country shit jews push for immigration and sodomy jews destroy future generations
kill yourself
>lol let's give free shit to human trash like niggers. faggots. hedonist. incels
>why does bread cost 20$ and chicken 80$?

There hasn't really been a good generation in the last few hundred years if you think about it.
all the generations suffered from selfishness and weird ideals.
100 years ago we were craming kids into dangerous machinery because they fit and would often get mangled with no repayment.
Old women would throw chicken feathers onto tall boys because they assumed they were of age to join the military so they could go die for the jew funded army of either side during WW1
During WW2 many of the american Vets raped English and German Men because they could get away with it.
During the 50s people would cast out their kids over little thing and broke up marriges extremly fast

The list goes on and on till we get to today, we'll only make progress when we realise that humanity has been selfish, hypocritical and nasty all its way through and that life only gets to improve in those glimmers when the good people of each generation band together to push it forward.

Ok nigger, now back to Facebook

Shit bait.

Attached: BFB14767-2DB4-4CF3-BE5D-FF405BB03C1E.jpg (511x488, 61.98K)

Parents are not that bad I think, agree on the rest

lol no its clearly boomers.

Attached: boomers.jpg (684x720, 146.98K)

Saying a Joke about Jews isn't AntiSemetic - that's simply humour.

Wanting and Acting on Jews dying is AntiSemetic. But like Cops with no crime in the neighorhood, they're bored and just started making shit up out of thin air.

I meant English and German Women kek. ^

If their parents are Boomers I'll give them a pass. Frankly they'd almost be better off being orphans. Hey it worked for Bruce Wayne.

>Statistically the poorest generation
?? This is millennials fault how?

>horrible fashion
>horrible haircuts
Compared to zoomie broccoli hair and skinny tracksuit pants?

>unfunny
Evidence for this?

Attached: zoomie-backroom.jpg (1080x588, 176.71K)

Gen X chicks turned put great for some reason. They have more mental toughness than women from other generations and are more focused on enjoying life than starting shit. Probably from growing up as latchkey kids in an era before social media.

millenials got totally kiked.
lost generation.

The solution starts with self improvement, continues with ubi and rent control, and ends with anti woke economy. Yes they are the culmination of a shit sandwich. Also it would be great if Z did the great thing of making us sustainable. Thank you for the effortpost. I'm a 96er who is also Pisces Aquarius. My birthday is literal a sign that I'm the devil of the new world order religion by birth. And a few psyops.

Hekn, slide thread frfr. Let's go post it on redoot, it will be bussin. No cap.

Attached: 1660411780625446.gif (350x240, 2.06M)

I fought as hard as I could man…argued with professors, tried to convince other students.

>Are millenials the worst generation of all time?
No? Boomers are much worse and Gen X doesn't get as much shit as they deserve considering they're the parents of the millenials and made them how they are.
Also zoomers are aggressively faggy.

harsh. what did they do?

There are generations of which much is asked and generations to which much is given. The boomers were given everything, squandered it on restaurants and sportsball while allowing the jew to destroy their childrens' mental health and security. The millenials and zoomers and just the end result of that narcissism.

Zoomers will come out ahead in the long run. We have half the student loan debt on average of millennials, we're funnier, and we dress better.

did you grow your adult male shoulders yet?

>and yes, i'm a zoomer
2002 zoomer here.
Our generation is worse.

ok sweaty

Attached: 1659988453172879.png (722x664, 232.97K)

>we're funnier, and we dress better.
only to other zoomers, curly headed freak

As much as id like to think that we also have no social mobility like millennials so we might just stay broke and just have no debt lol
But I guess the 6 dollars in my bank account is better than being on average worth -$1000 millennials are

die screaming

Attached: 1643324731333.jpg (604x604, 36.97K)

You're all mentally ill and take meds every day just to function, you have mental breakdowns just from talking to people irl, like half of your generation is LGBT, and none of you know how to use technology outside of your cell phones, you're more fucked than we'll ever be.

wrong boomer. x chicks consoomed social media since 16.

this whole thread is filled with human feces

>their
kill yourself nigger

>Are Millennials the worst generation?
Yes.
>t. Millennial boomer, gestation ended in 1983

Attached: 1642507859281.jpg (748x524, 80.15K)

Exist

All generations boomers on are in the "weak men" part of the cycle because they all continue to let Jews reek havoc.

Attached: 1659991964207204.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Shut up Arizona faggot

You have no right to be talking about fashion sense or haircuts with that broccoli doo and those hideous yeezys you little ugly wannabe nigger faggot.

mudslimes/isis killing fellow sandniggers aka just another day in the middle east. These ones were lucky to recieve such a quick death vs being burned alive, stoned to death, or drowned in a cage.

Attached: HEYKOOLAID.webm (768x576, 1.99M)

It’s easily the baby boomers, they were born at the peak of americas wealth, came into power at the start of its decline, have refused to give up that power and led it to the brink, don’t care about anything but their own wealth, and refuse to acknowledge that their choices have limited the opportunities of subsequent generations
That said, fuck your d&c slide bullshit

Attached: F0DA424B-3247-4A6F-B1FF-36C4AFF5BEB6.jpg (1000x871, 136.98K)

At age 16, on what, a fucking c64 or amiga? The youngest gen Xers would have been 16 in 1992.

Internet wasn't widely adopted at that time.

I interact with zoomers but they're retarded tech illiterate people.

>Unfunny
Yet smiling all the time
>Do nothing but whine and cry
Out of pain in the gym
>Statistically, the poorest generation
Yes.
Yes.
>Still don't realize their 35 and talk and act like they're in 2012
Bitch please.
>Horrible fashion
Yes, no clothes at all.
>Horrible haircuts
Yes, it's about the face afterall.
>Have produced nothing great.
Became legends instead.
>Largely responsible for the current inflationary period.
Yes. Let it all burn.

Pic related, most average millenial

Attached: gigachad-2.jpg (869x767, 109.5K)

rainbow brand logos sure will stop this treatment of faggots

Millennials can only rely on the boomers excuse for so long. Yes, boomers fucked things up, but it's 2022 and the boomers are entering retirement, how long are we going to have to wait until millennials accomplish something?