This is politically because she browses Any Forums

I will never forget the day in June 2009 when I first saw Taylor Alison Swift at a concert in Fort Worth, Texas. My pop-crazed younger sister dragged me there and I wasn't expecting much, desu, but when Taylor opened with You Belong with Me I instantly fell in love.

This is a controversial take but I would compare Swift with Beethoven or Chopin of the romantic era. Her daring musical style from You Belong With Me to Don't Blame Me has been nothing short of extraordinary. While other pop stars wrote songs about getting drunk and lesbian buttsex (I'm talking about you, Katy Perry) Taylor was ahead of the curve. Her music is as much of an autobiography about her love life and hardships as it is music.

What's more is I got her to autograph my acoustic guitar in 2013, she handled it with great care and wrote "Tay" with a heart trailing from the y. She said "Thanks!" as she handed it back to me with a genuine smile. I will never forget that moment.

Taylor Swift will always be my biggest crush. In a hypothetical situation in which someone attacked or physically threatened Taylor I would beat them to death with a hammer, no questions asked. That includes Christian Owens who has no business touching her.

AMA (Ask me Anything)

Attached: taylor-swift-cat-tik-tok-ht-jc-210826_1629988886799_hpMain_4x5_608.jpg (486x608, 29.1K)

Why doesn't she have kids?

Attached: 1642940189514.jpg (774x943, 227.19K)

Don't you know who made that bitch famous? She's a coalburner

b-based?

What did this cat see????

WHAT DID HE SEEE??????

Attached: GG07.jpg (228x318, 15.5K)

she's waiting for the right man, she's a true trad girl, i don't think Joe Alwyn is perfect but if Tay thinks it's right it's right

shes just absolutely gorgeous, the only celeb i like too bad shes a trannie

He's white enough, the sooner the better

Attached: 220502095004-taylor-swift-joe-alwyn-2019-restricted-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 84.08K)

would you still want to be with her if she burned the coal?

What exactly did John Mayer do to her?

Lesbian

This is a man

did you get to smell or taste her at all? like "hey uh, Taylor, this is silly but can you put one of your fingers in my mouth...uhhh i am sick, save a wish sent me" something like that user, did you do that. i would do that. ugh

Attached: 1654018007783.gif (471x357, 369.2K)

Chimpouts.

t. man

Why do idiots lust over celebs? It makes no sense to me.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-22-15-22-25-1.png (1424x2304, 1.63M)

I have a question, why are you an idiot?

Look at those poor fucking cats. They are obscenely uncomfortable. It’s literally animal abuse to allow Feminists® to own pets.

Taylor swift bitches about her boyfriends too much. She needs to try and stay happy, yea yea i know she has a 'right' to talk about her ex's, but why choose to spread misery when you can spread happyness?

Given that all things are clear, of course.

Witches are infertile contrary to popular believe

>I will never forget the day in June 2009 when I first saw Taylor Alison Swift at a concert
Faggot!

Attached: Rsss.jpg (800x533, 186.59K)